PDA

View Full Version : Manchester UTD vs Porto

Excellent2
07-04-2009, 06:01 PM
I think it will be a tough game for us but we'll win.

Good line up for both teams.

I'm thinking 2-0, how about you lot?

brandon
07-04-2009, 06:02 PM
I'm thinking 0-3, Hulk hat-trick.

United are putting out a strong lign up like you say.

Wootzeh
07-04-2009, 06:05 PM
who's this lign you speak of? is he the ref?

[DC]eption
07-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Hmm i think it could be a 1-0 United. Hopefully we grab a few more and dont conceed!

Excellent2
07-04-2009, 06:17 PM
I'm thinking 0-3, Hulk hat-trick.

United are putting out a strong lign up like you say.I'm not sure if he can push through our defence :P

who's this lign you speak of? is he the ref?Stupid me, edited :)

Browney
07-04-2009, 06:25 PM
10-0 all by macheda should I believe the hype.

Minstrels
07-04-2009, 06:34 PM
10-0 all by macheda should I believe the hype.
Well he is the "wonder kid". :rolleyes::eusa_wall

Skajo
07-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Where's that quote from Matty? Get the **** out this forum if you're going to post ********. That's it, you Google that quote to try and find a source.

2-0 Rooney x2

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Wootzeh
07-04-2009, 06:49 PM
1-0 already hahaha

Minstrels
07-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Where's that quote from Matty? Get the **** out this forum if you're going to post ********. That's it, you Google that quote to try and find a source.

2-0 Rooney x2
ITV1 Commentator. Not watching the game I see.

1:0 Porto, bang goes your prediction.

Skajo
07-04-2009, 06:51 PM
0:1 Porto actually, if you're going to be a ****.

No, I'm not. I'm watching the Arsenal game. Better football.

Even still, he is a wonderkid.

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude, thanks :).

Minstrels
07-04-2009, 06:53 PM
0:1 Porto actually, if you're going to be a ****.

No, I'm not. I'm watching the Arsenal game. Better football.

Even still, he is a wonderkid.
Why is he a wonder kid if he played a small amount of football and bagged a goal? :rolleyes:

So you still supporting Arsenal eh? Thought you would of changed the team by now.

Skajo
07-04-2009, 06:56 PM
You can't just change like that.

Matthew, you're just jealous of Macheda. He is a wonderkid. Bojan's a wonderkid and never plays a game. Vela's a wonderkid and plays Carling Cup games. John bloody Bostock is a wonderkid and hasn't played a game. It's a description given to players of whom the person describing them thinks are going to be fantastic players.

Great goal Senna, wonderful.

Loser
07-04-2009, 06:58 PM
Manchester who?

Wootzeh
07-04-2009, 06:59 PM
*FC Porto

Andys
07-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Stupid mistake!
1-1

Loser
07-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Comical.

brandon
07-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Interesting game so far

On a side note, 1-1, I'm pleased for you glory hornets.

Excellent2
07-04-2009, 08:08 PM
Good game so far I feel. Silly mistakes are being made.

Urnuph
07-04-2009, 08:30 PM
wht is this crap 2-1 then they score 2-2
kack defending from utd there :/

Skajo
07-04-2009, 08:38 PM
I don't know why you were all watching that game, two brilliant, brilliant goals in the Villareal vs Arsenal game.

1-1 FT.

Excellent2
07-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Stupid defending. 2-2, atleast we didn't lose. Bring on the 2nd leg.

Andys
07-04-2009, 08:43 PM
you're home quick

[DC]eption
07-04-2009, 08:47 PM
you're home quick

Change the record?

Good game for the neutral not so much for us. Thought we had it when tevez got the goal, but thats football for you, confident we can beat them at there ground all though it will not be easy at all! Disappointed at the result but we didn't deserve it really i think a draw was about fair. Rooney was our best player by a country mile.

Minstrels
07-04-2009, 08:48 PM
2:4. :eusa_wall

Andys
07-04-2009, 08:48 PM
eption;5726285']Change the record?

Good game for the neutral not so much for us. Thought we had it when tevez got the goal, but thats football for you, confident we can beat them at there ground all though it will not be easy at all! Disappointed at the result but we didn't deserve it really i think a draw was about fair. Rooney was our best player by a country mile.
you're also home quick, did you go together?

[DC]eption
07-04-2009, 08:53 PM
you're also home quick, did you go together?

Original :eusa_clap

Excellent2
07-04-2009, 08:54 PM
you're home quickFunny how 2 youth team players managed to give you a whipping aye?

Andys
07-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Funny how 2 youth team players managed to give you a whipping aye?
what are you talking about? :S

Sam-VisualVPS
07-04-2009, 09:04 PM
How can Manchester United let that easy goal in.. Really they need to sort there team out.

These few weeks they been doing utterly rubbish.

Liverpool 4 -1 Man Utd..[No comment]
Fulham 2 - 0 Man Utd..[Rubbish team play]
Aston Villa 2 - 3 Man Utd (Fair enough they won, But let 2 goals in?)

Let's hope the second leg does better!

Adebayour actually had a wonderfull goal, Bycycle kick!

Now, Im just waiting for tommorow! Liverpool vs Chelsea!

Skajo
07-04-2009, 09:05 PM
How can Manchester United let that easy goal in.. Really they need to sort there team out.

Holy crap are you actually English?

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly or be rude toward other members, thanks :).

Sam-VisualVPS
07-04-2009, 09:06 PM
Holy crap are you actually English?

Yes, I am English.

Skajo
07-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Yes, I am English.
Then please, for the love of all that's holy, type like you're English.

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other members.

Sam-VisualVPS
07-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Then please, for the love of all that's holy, type like you're English.

Is this a GCSE English exam?

I do not see anywhere on this forum where i am being told to type english in a well mannered why. If you dont like it, Tough luck ;)

Let's stick to the thread title.. Manchester United are playing rubbish!

Andys
07-04-2009, 09:13 PM

I do not see anywhere on this forum where i am being told to type english in a well mannered why. If you dont like it, Tough luck ;)

No it's not a GCSE exam, but you could at least make it so people can understand you.

Skajo
07-04-2009, 09:16 PM

No, it is not. But making a sentence coherent doesn't bloody hurt, does it? I have to read your posts twice for them to even make sense.

They are playing RUBBISH. Top of the best league in the world, in the FA Cup, won the Carling Cup and still in the Champions League but MY GOD THEY'RE CRAP. You blithering idiot.

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude toward other members.

Excellent2
07-04-2009, 09:19 PM
what are you talking about? :SI guess you don't know much about your own team :)

Andys
07-04-2009, 09:22 PM
I guess you don't know much about your own team :)
I know alot about my team, but I don't understand how two of your youth team players managed to "give us a whipping." Care to explain?

[DC]eption
07-04-2009, 09:33 PM

Portos 2nd goal was far from rubbish or easy, yes it may have been defended better but you could say that about most goals, Porto opend the chance up well and Van Der Sar could do little about it.

Excellent2
07-04-2009, 09:37 PM
I know alot about my team, but I don't understand how two of your youth team players managed to "give us a whipping." Care to explain?Do I have to remind you who beat you 2-0?

sock
07-04-2009, 09:39 PM
No, it is not. But making a sentence coherent doesn't bloody hurt, does it? I have to read your posts twice for them to even make sense.

They are playing RUBBISH. Top of the best league in the world, in the FA Cup, won the Carling Cup and still in the Champions League but MY GOD THEY'RE CRAP. You blithering idiot.

Speak normally :)

Implement
07-04-2009, 09:49 PM
@Above; I was thinking the same, he's speaking like the queen would :/

Andys
07-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Do I have to remind you who beat you 2-0?
you beat us 1-0...

Sam-VisualVPS
07-04-2009, 10:11 PM
you beat us 1-0...

They still beat you ;)

Andys
07-04-2009, 10:14 PM
They still beat you ;)
Yes, we came up from the championship 2 years ago. How long have they been in the prem for, oh yeah... :rolleyes:

And anyway, that's not the point. The point is he said that 2 of their youth team players "gave us a whipping" which I find hard to believe as Vidic was the one who scored for you in the 90th minute.

Speaking out of your arse mate?

Jack.Lfc
07-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Wouldnt suprise me if sunderland took points off man u at the weekend.

Andys
07-04-2009, 11:34 PM
please tell me you're kidding.

Jack.Lfc
07-04-2009, 11:51 PM
please tell me you're kidding.
With man u being in poor form and sunderland fighting relegation, sunderland will go for it ;)

Bun
08-04-2009, 08:03 AM
i think you're confusing this weekend with may 2nd :8. that's when united will drop points.

sock
08-04-2009, 08:05 AM
I actually think it will go to the last league game of the season where united will be 3 points ahead, I think with Hull fighting relegation to the last game also, they will need a win, and I think they'll do it with Liverpool winning giving 'pool the title, but i think it will be very dramatic.

Wootzeh
08-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Yes, we came up from the championship 2 years ago. How long have they been in the prem for, oh yeah... :rolleyes:

And anyway, that's not the point. The point is he said that 2 of their youth team players "gave us a whipping" which I find hard to believe as Vidic was the one who scored for you in the 90th minute.

Speaking out of your arse mate?
I think he was referring to West Ham, I might have missed something though.

Skajo
08-04-2009, 09:45 AM
@Above; I was thinking the same, he's speaking like the queen would :/
No, I'm speaking like I'm well educated, which I am.

I'm sorry that my English skills are far superior to your own and that you can't understand simple English words but that's hardly my problem is it. And if you think 'coherent' is a posh word then my lord grow up and face the real world. It's an everyday term.

Minstrels
08-04-2009, 09:48 AM
No, I'm speaking like I'm well educated, which I am.

I'm sorry that my English skills are far superior to your own and that you can't understand simple English words but that's hardly my problem is it. And if you think 'coherent' is a posh word then my lord grow up and face the real world. It's an everyday term.
Here, here! Quite charming young chap, anyway I best be off - spot of hunting later on. Tif, tif cheerio!

Skajo
08-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Here, here! Quite charming young chap, anyway I best be off - spot of hunting later on. Tif, tif cheerio!
Well if you're trying to speak the Queen's English then you're horribly, horribly wrong.

I'm from Yorkshire, bloody hell. If anything it should be me who is the uneducated ones. I'm sorry you all failed your English GCSE but that's hardly my fault.

Minstrels
08-04-2009, 09:52 AM
Well if you're trying to speak the Queen's English then you're horribly, horribly wrong.

I'm from Yorkshire, bloody hell. If anything it should be me who is the uneducated ones. I'm sorry you all failed your English GCSE but that's hardly my fault.
Alright lad, just bobbing down to tha' cafe for a sausage buttie with brown source. Joining us? Might meet some bobbing lasses down there.

Skajo
08-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Alright lad, just bobbing down to tha' cafe for a sausage buttie with brown source. Joining us? Might meet some bobbing lasses down there.
You're really terrible at this impersonation stuff.

Here, take some inspiration;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VLYpKGVBUg

Minstrels
08-04-2009, 09:58 AM
You're really terrible at this impersonation stuff.

Here, take some inspiration;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VLYpKGVBUg
Alright luv, coming down bloody races? Wipe yas bloody feet before you get in me bloody car like right, and belt up and if yas think I'm going to bloody fast I probably am but I drive at what bloody speed I like.

Skajo
08-04-2009, 10:03 AM
Alright luv, coming down bloody races? Wipe yas bloody feet before you get in me bloody car like right, and belt up and if yas think I'm going to bloody fast I probably am but I drive at what bloody speed I like.
Spectacular stuff.

Excellent2
08-04-2009, 10:04 AM
I think he was referring to West Ham, I might have missed something though.Correct. I thought you was a great supporter of Sunderland, Andys?

Andys
08-04-2009, 10:04 AM
I think he was referring to West Ham, I might have missed something though.
what.
i thought he supporter manchester united.
:S

edit: ohhh, i thought you were reffering to your own team.
Funny how liverpool managed to beat you 4-1? ;)
Funny how fulham managed to beat you 2-1 or w/e it was.
And yes, two youth team players did score, but come on - west ham have a great academy, just look who's came out of it - Lampard, Cole, Defoe, Ferdiand, Ferdinand, Carrick.

Wootzeh
08-04-2009, 10:05 AM
ye he is, but he was referring to your game with west ham because motd2 mentioned 2players from their youth system scored.

Minstrels
08-04-2009, 10:06 AM
Spectacular stuff.
Why thank you. ;)

what.
i thought he supporter manchester united.
:S
He does which is why I'm also confused.

Andys
08-04-2009, 10:09 AM
ye he is, but he was referring to your game with west ham because motd2 mentioned 2players from their youth system scored.
Oh wow, a youth player scored.
They are real football players too ya'know?

Skajo
08-04-2009, 10:27 AM
Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Glen Johnson, John Terry, Sol Campbell, Jimmy Bullard, Jermaine Defore, Michael Carrick, Rio Ferdinand.

West Ham's youth system is probably the best in the country.

Andys
08-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Glen Johnson, John Terry, Sol Campbell, Jimmy Bullard, Jermaine Defore, Michael Carrick, Rio Ferdinand.

Argueable, yes. Does he have any clue what he's going on about? For all we know they could be the next friggin' Pele or whoever.

Skajo
08-04-2009, 10:45 AM
That's my point. They'll probably grow up to be fantastic footballers like Jack Collison is proving to be.

Sam-VisualVPS
08-04-2009, 06:45 PM

West Ham's my local's! ;)

Minstrels
15-04-2009, 12:00 PM
Second leg tonight, Porto manager is banned from the touchline.

Come on the Porto.

Bun
15-04-2009, 12:18 PM
i can't decide who i want to win. i like seeing english clubs do well in europe but it would be hilarious to see united get knocked out. from a selfish point of view however, i want them to play as many games as possible. :eusa_thin

i'm at work anyway, so i can't even watch it :@!

Minstrels
15-04-2009, 12:22 PM
I want United to go out, my dad doesn't know what he wants - he's taken a "I'm not taking notice of this" because he's got a decent bet on.

He put something like... £10 on all the things to go to Greater Manchester, Chumps League, PL etc... City boosted it up with us down to win the UEFA. He got some really stupidly high odds. So he's not supporting United, he's just ignoring them.

Bun
15-04-2009, 12:27 PM
I want United to go out, my dad doesn't know what he wants - he's taken a "I'm not taking notice of this" because he's got a decent bet on.

He put something like... £10 on all the things to go to Greater Manchester, Chumps League, PL etc... City boosted it up with us down to win the UEFA. He got some really stupidly high odds. So he's not supporting United, he's just ignoring them.
lmao that's the best way. if he has to suffer from all the glory boys boasting then at least he makes a nice nest egg from it. and as for the uefa cup thing, well that's his personal choice :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!