PDA

View Full Version : Leyton Orient 2-2 Leeds United

brandon
07-04-2009, 08:43 PM
LOL

Leeds were up 2-0, thanks to a penalty given away by someone I actually know, Jason Demetriou who was in turn sent off!!

But then they messed it up and Orient came back, and drew 2-2.

sock
07-04-2009, 09:42 PM
I used to have Demetriou on my msn, no joke. I think I still remember it, but it was like on my 2nd msn name and I forgot the password to it.

Andys
07-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Where's Leah's thread at then?

Minstrels
08-04-2009, 12:31 AM
She was asked not to make one and when she does make it a league one thread so people can post other results.

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 08:12 AM
Hey,

Being an Orient season ticket holder, I was at the game. I'll do a little report for any Leeds fans that couldn’t go - and I will not be biased!

---

Leeds United when on the ball were, to be honest, the best footballing side we have had this season. Orient took control of the final 15 minutes of the first half, with the rest of the first half shared by both teams.

In the 15th minute of the first half Snodgrass went flying to the floor, with a perfectly good tackle - resulting in a booking for Orient. Surprisingly enough the 'appeared dead' Snodgrass, got straight up after the booking. With bad defending by Orient's Charlie Daniels, Snodgrass scored the first goal for Leeds.

In the second half Leed's took full control for the first 10/15 minutes. When United got a shot on goal, with Demetriou having a diving save using his hands to block the ball - referee Trevor Kettle, was left with no option but to send Demetriou off. Snodgrass took the penalty perfectly, sending Orient keeper Jamie Jones the wrong way. Leeds 2-0.

However after this sending off Orient took full control of the game, the saying must be true - it’s harder to play against 10 men!

Five minutes after the Leeds penalty, Orient was awarded a free kick just outside the area. Sean Thornton power the shot to the goal, with Orient's Simon Church getting a little touch to take home Orient's first goal.

In the 85th minute, Ankergren made a terrible punch; right into Leeds own area, leading to Simon Church getting his second goal.

Leeds United fans suddenly fell quiet, but for Orient the party had only just begun!

---

Hope that gives a fair review of the game.

Some points I would make:

The police at the game bottled it.
After the game Leeds fans were blocking the road and kicking cars - so police in site.
Ref was absolute ****. Even the Leeds fans said he was awful - not sure why when he gave them almost every decision in the game!
Leeds played some excellent football.
A double save by Jamie Jones for Orient kept Orient in the game.
Snodgrass and Dickinson dived every time they were tackled.
Clear Penalty appeal turned down, when Demetriou was pulled down in the box.

Overall fantastic game, but I think the Orient fans came out happier!

:)

Minstrels
08-04-2009, 08:14 AM
Hey,

Being an Orient season ticket holder, I was at the game. I'll do a little report for any Leeds fans that couldn’t go - and I will not be biased!

---

Leeds United when on the ball were, to be honest, the best footballing side we have had this season. Orient took control of the final 15 minutes of the first half, with the rest of the first half shared by both teams.

In the 15th minute of the first half Snodgrass went flying to the floor, with a perfectly good tackle - resulting in a booking for Orient. Surprisingly enough the 'appeared dead' Snodgrass, got straight up after the booking. With bad defending by Orient's Charlie Daniels, Snodgrass scored the first goal for Leeds.

In the second half Leed's took full control for the first 10/15 minutes. When United got a shot on goal, with Demetriou having a diving save using his hands to block the ball - referee Trevor Kettle, was left with no option but to send Demetriou off. Snodgrass took the penalty perfectly, sending Orient keeper Jamie Jones the wrong way. Leeds 2-0.

However after this sending off Orient took full control of the game, the saying must be true - it’s harder to play against 10 men!

Five minutes after the Leeds penalty, Orient was awarded a free kick just outside the area. Sean Thornton power the shot to the goal, with Orient's Simon Church getting a little touch to take home Orient's first goal.

In the 85th minute, Ankergren made a terrible punch; right into Leeds own area, leading to Simon Church getting his second goal.

Leeds United fans suddenly fell quiet, but for Orient the party had only just begun!

---

Hope that gives a fair review of the game.

Some points I would make:

The police at the game bottled it.
After the game Leeds fans were blocking the road and kicking cars - so police in site.
Ref was absolute ****. Even the Leeds fans said he was awful - not sure why when he gave them almost every decision in the game!
Leeds played some excellent football.
A double save by Jamie Jones for Orient kept Orient in the game.
Snodgrass and Dickinson dived every time they were tackled.

Overall fantastic game, but I think the Orient fans came out happier!

:)
Nobody cares.

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 08:15 AM
Nobody cares.

You means you don't care, sicne you hate me.

Get over it.

Minstrels
08-04-2009, 08:17 AM
You means you don't care, sicne you hate me.

Get over it.
No... as in nobody cares. Adam don't care. Geraint don't care. Jack don't care. I don't care. Every respectable football fan wont care.

Leeds scum.

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude, thanks :).

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 08:22 AM
No... as in nobody cares. Adam don't care. Geraint don't care. Jack don't care. I don't care. Every respectable football fan wont care.

Leeds scum.

What?

I support Orient?

How dumb are you?

Being an Orient season ticket holder

I was trying to give Leeds fans a decent review - that isn't from the Leeds or Orient reporter :S

Minstrels
08-04-2009, 08:26 AM
What?

I support Orient?

How dumb are you?

I was trying to give Leeds fans a decent review - that isn't from the Leeds or Orient reporter :S
No... the game involved leeds scum, and don't use petty insults.

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 08:33 AM
No... the game involved leeds scum, and don't use petty insults.

To be fair to Leeds, not every Leeds fan is a monster.

Leeds did the odd dive, and there were some Leeds fans getting rowdy at the end. But when you play Leed's you can expect that. I feel sorry for the average Leeds supporter, as not every one of them is scum!

sock
08-04-2009, 08:59 AM
Minstrels, since when was it your right, to tell people what they can and cannot post, and actually I read that fully, and don't say that i'm not a respectable football fan.

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 09:11 AM
Minstrels, since when was it your right, to tell people what they can and cannot post, and actually I read that fully, and don't say that i'm not a respectable football fan.

Didnt you know?

He owns the forum!

Hope it was an ok report - after reading both Orients and Leed's official report - there were some controversal things said in both! :D

Minstrels
08-04-2009, 09:20 AM
I think you should reread my post mister, at what point did I say he couldn't post the report? I said nobody cares, oh and don't say you care because you're not included in my vision of a true supporter.

Didnt you know?

He owns the forum!

Hope it was an ok report - after reading both Orients and Leed's official report - there were some controversal things said in both! :D
So you copied and pasted little bits out of reports? What's the point in that? Thinking you're pro because of a little report.

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 09:30 AM
I think you should reread my post mister, at what point did I say he couldn't post the report? I said nobody cares, oh and don't say you care because you're not included in my vision of a true supporter.

So you copied and pasted little bits out of reports? What's the point in that? Thinking you're pro because of a little report.

What?

Oh yeh Im gonna type out both there reports? I typed it clown.

If you were a true supporter, you would know most clubs website dontactually allow you to copy and paste?

I just did my own accoutn of the game, since both the official teams reports were a bit biased.

Minstrels
08-04-2009, 09:39 AM
What?

Oh yeh Im gonna type out both there reports? I typed it clown.

If you were a true supporter, you would know most clubs website dontactually allow you to copy and paste?

I just did my own accoutn of the game, since both the official teams reports were a bit biased.
I see your intellect is lacking if you need to result to petty insults, is this the second or third time in this thread? I've lost count.

Which sites don't allow copy and paste? I'm sorry but because I only support one club I only check Manchester City's website, true supporters don't switch clubs or read upon other clubs. Sorry for being a one club fan.

A bit biased? Would that be because both clubs would like to be portrayed in the light that they've both put in a good performance? Of course the clubs official report will be a bit biased, state the obvious why don't you fella.

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 09:58 AM
I see your intellect is lacking if you need to result to petty insults, is this the second or third time in this thread? I've lost count.

Which sites don't allow copy and paste? I'm sorry but because I only support one club I only check Manchester City's website, true supporters don't switch clubs or read upon other clubs. Sorry for being a one club fan.

A bit biased? Would that be because both clubs would like to be portrayed in the light that they've both put in a good performance? Of course the clubs official report will be a bit biased, state the obvious why don't you fella.

You make me laugh :S

I tried being helpful?

If you support a League 1 club, you aint exactly a glory hunter.

Minstrels
08-04-2009, 10:00 AM
You make me laugh :S

I tried being helpful?

If you support a League 1 club, you aint exactly a glory hunter.
Where did I say you're a glory supporter?

Skajo
08-04-2009, 10:02 AM
How can you dive when you were tackled?

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 10:07 AM

Watch Cristiano Ronaldo :\

Minstrels
08-04-2009, 10:12 AM
But then he's not diving, he's been taken out. If no contact was made between the players then that is not a tackle.

Skajo
08-04-2009, 10:12 AM
No, I don't think you understood what you said.

A player was either tackled, or he dived. It cannot be both :)

J0SH
08-04-2009, 10:15 AM
I went past Leyton stadium yesterday damn there were loads of people walking

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 10:16 AM
But then he's not diving, he's been taken out. If no contact was made between the players then that is not a tackle.

I just won't reply to you.

No, I don't think you understood what you said.

A player was either tackled, or he dived. It cannot be both :)

Ok, if I have the ball at my feet, then you run past and get trhe ball off me, I don't hav eto have hit you for me to have tackled you.

Orient got ther ball, Snodgrass rolled half the way down the [itch in an agony roll :D

No doubt he was a good player, just he liekd to dive!

P.S. Yeh Skepta. Walking towards the Olympic site bit?

about 1000 of them were leeds fans having 'heated' discussions!

Skajo
08-04-2009, 10:25 AM
You fall over when you get tackled... it's part of the game. Rolling around like a sissy girl isn't diving, it's just over-reacting.

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 10:31 AM
You fall over when you get tackled... it's part of the game. Rolling around like a sissy girl isn't diving, it's just over-reacting.

I don't fall over everytime I get tackled?

Skajo
08-04-2009, 10:33 AM
I don't fall over everytime I get tackled?
I bet you don't play professional football.

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 10:51 AM
I bet you don't play professional football.

Oh yeh 14 year olds often play for manchester United's reserves :L

Of course I dont im 14 :S

--

Not every proffessional football player, looks for the opther team to get sent off everytime they lose the ball :L

Andys
08-04-2009, 10:58 AM
Oh yeh 14 year olds often play for manchester United's reserves :L

Of course I dont im 14 :S

--

Not every proffessional football player, looks for the opther team to get sent off everytime they lose the ball :L
However, the majority do.

leah
08-04-2009, 11:42 AM
I was told to not make one by about 5 people, jesus can't please everyone.

She was asked not to make one and when she does make it a league one thread so people can post other results.
innit.

Nobody cares.
loool

Leeds scum.
oi.

To be fair to Leeds, not every Leeds fan is a monster.

Leeds did the odd dive, and there were some Leeds fans getting rowdy at the end. But when you play Leed's you can expect that. I feel sorry for the average Leeds supporter, as not every one of them is scum!
They aint scum, all football teams have some fans that get into trouble...

exactly lol

no he dives when the other player is meters away and makes no contact.

Wootzeh
08-04-2009, 11:48 AM
no he dives when the other player is meters away and makes no contact.
He's not THAT bad.

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Leaahh. You blatantly ask for a fight.

I CLEARLY said not every leeds fan is a monster

standing up for Leeds.

Why don't yuou read before you try and bite me :l

Minstrels
08-04-2009, 12:50 PM

standing up for Leeds.

Dom C haven't you noticed you've had three confrontations with three different people in this thread now? Don't you think you're the confrontational one?

sock
08-04-2009, 01:23 PM

I'm sorry, but I've never heard of a false supporter.

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Dom C haven't you noticed you've had three confrontations with three different people in this thread now? Don't you think you're the confrontational one?

You - targetted me for no reason.
Leaahh - Targetted me for no reason.
creative - don't even know.

leah
08-04-2009, 07:12 PM

standing up for Leeds.

I didn't ask for a fight?
what the hell? LOL I just said that every club has trouble fans seeing as you mentioned "leeds scum"

You - targetted me for no reason.
Leaahh - Targetted me for no reason.
creative - don't even know.
I didnt :/

sock
08-04-2009, 07:31 PM
I didn't ask for a fight?
what the hell? LOL I just said that every club has trouble fans seeing as you mentioned "leeds scum"

Very true..

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Leaahh that was Minstrels not me :l

leah
10-04-2009, 01:50 AM
Leaahh that was Minstrels not me :l
that doesnt make sense
you made the posts

AgnesIO
10-04-2009, 07:51 AM
that doesnt make sense
you made the posts

http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=5726915&postcount=8

cough :rolleyes:

sock
10-04-2009, 03:08 PM
dom :S she was talking about 'you blatently ask for fight', wow man.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!