PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool vs Chelsea!

Sam-VisualVPS
07-04-2009, 09:05 PM
This will be a wonderfull game! Liverpool beat them this season, Last year in PM league. Now lets see what happends!

As Liverpool are on a roll, Hopefully a few lovely goals play in :)

Excellent2
08-04-2009, 08:08 PM
2-1 to Chelsea :)

Sorry.. 3-1, Drogba :)

mangle
08-04-2009, 08:10 PM
3-1 to Chelsea!

Sam-VisualVPS
08-04-2009, 08:25 PM
3-1 to Chelsea!

Always a 2nd leg ;)

Excellent2
08-04-2009, 08:36 PM
Always a 2nd leg ;)Do you really think that Liverpool are going to score 3 goals without reply from Chelsea?

Great game for Chelsea. Liverpool have pretty much thrown away any chance of winning the Champions League this year.

Wootzeh
08-04-2009, 08:54 PM
+ away goals :S
i think they count anyway

Jack.Lfc
08-04-2009, 09:31 PM
Game over, chelsea deserved it. Not as gutted as i thought id be :s

brandon
08-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Chelsea are through now. Liverpool have to score 3 goals at the Bridge, Chelsea will just get 10 men behind the ball.

Excellent2
08-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Game over, chelsea deserved it. Not as gutted as i thought id be :sAtleast you're honest. How was the atmosphere after the match?

Jack.Lfc
08-04-2009, 09:46 PM
Atleast you're honest. How was the atmosphere after the match?

The YNWA at the end was good. We where well beaten which made it a bit easier to deal with as the better team won, it could be chelseas year.

Excellent2
08-04-2009, 09:50 PM
The YNWA at the end was good. We where well beaten which made it a bit easier to deal with as the better team won, it could be chelseas year.Haha :) Yeah it might be, but again, if United get through, we could have an all english final again. I think rafa made stupid decisions on the night to be honest.

Jack.Lfc
08-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Haha :) Yeah it might be, but again, if United get through, we could have an all english final again. I think rafa made stupid decisions on the night to be honest.

Why he only brought attacking players on and took **** off.

Anyway chelsea where great, you cant blame the substitutions, are defence was awful.

Excellent2
08-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Why he only brought attacking players on and took **** off.

Anyway chelsea where great, you cant blame the substitutions, are defence was awful.I just didn't see a need in taking Aurelio off to be honest.

Jack.Lfc
08-04-2009, 11:39 PM
I just didn't see a need in taking Aurelio off to be honest.
Dossena is better going forward, although he cannot control the ball.

Bun
09-04-2009, 07:28 AM
Liverpool to win 3-0 at the Bridge ;).

Robbie
09-04-2009, 08:54 AM
Liverpool to win 3-0 at the Bridge ;).

No way, Chelsea will be like all out defend.

Sam-VisualVPS
09-04-2009, 09:52 AM
No way, Chelsea will be like all out defend.

Remember 2006? 3-3 AC Milan?

Lets just wait for the second leg :P

Implement
09-04-2009, 10:36 AM
We have some ****-eyed optimists in the forum!

Throne Sofa
09-04-2009, 10:51 AM
The YNWA at the end was good. We where well beaten which made it a bit easier to deal with as the better team won, it could be chelseas year.
Amusing how when at the start Chelsea were drowning out YWNA and in full voice, a split second later it was completely quiet and all you could hear was YWNA. Scouse Sports up to their old tricks obviously, and Andy Gray was certainly wearing his Liverpool top lastnight.

[DC]eption
09-04-2009, 11:14 AM
Maybe Rafa will learn not to open his mouth again it all seems to go wrong when he does! Glad chelsea won, hiddink is making a big impact! I must admit i thought it would be a lot closer!

Andeeh
09-04-2009, 01:21 PM
i dont have a clue what happened to be honest. we didnt play great. and there is not much of a chance of going through.

Jack.Lfc
09-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Amusing how when at the start Chelsea were drowning out YWNA and in full voice, a split second later it was completely quiet and all you could hear was YWNA. Scouse Sports up to their old tricks obviously, and Andy Gray was certainly wearing his Liverpool top lastnight.

Chelsea outsung us at the start? lool

Plastic fans - Check (i think you come under this catogrie)
Plastic club - check
Plastic flags - check
Plastic head - cech

Throne Sofa
09-04-2009, 05:44 PM

Plastic club - check
Plastic flags - check
Plastic head - cech

Firstly, if you could elaborate on your comments it'd be appreciated, or you'll just get a petty response from a petty post. With regards to the last comment on that, I just won't be going that low with you. Pathetic.

[DC]eption
09-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Firstly, if you could elaborate on your comments it'd be appreciated, or you'll just get a petty response from a petty post. With regards to the last comment on that, I just won't be going that low with you. Pathetic.

If you support United or Chelsea (generally the ones doing better than pool) your a plastic glory supporter ;)

Throne Sofa
09-04-2009, 11:22 PM
eption;5730711']If you support United or Chelsea (generally the ones doing better than pool) your a plastic glory supporter ;)
Gutted. :(

Wootzeh
09-04-2009, 11:25 PM
if you dont go to games ye - check

Throne Sofa
09-04-2009, 11:29 PM
I feel this post is slightly naive. Many working class supporters have been driven out of the game due to rising ticket prices, whether it be giving up their season ticket or giving up their football altogether for the priorities in life. Does this mean these working class supporters, who enjoyed football when it was affordable aren't classified as real supporters simply as they can't afford it?

Think before posting, and stop being so high-horsed.

Wootzeh
09-04-2009, 11:34 PM
I feel this post is slightly naive. Many working class supporters have been driven out of the game due to rising ticket prices, whether it be giving up their season ticket or giving up their football altogether for the priorities in life. Does this mean these working class supporters, who enjoyed football when it was affordable aren't classified as real supporters simply as they can't afford it?

You never went to have been 'driven out' so stop chatting crap.

Throne Sofa
09-04-2009, 11:36 PM
You never went to have been 'driven out' so stop chatting crap.
Again, a naive comment. Without knowing me, or anything of the like you have come to a judgement that I don't attend games. Wrong. My post was on behalf of those who have been affected, and I know a few affected by rising ticket prices. It's a sad but common fact, that the average supporter is being driven out.

Wootzeh
09-04-2009, 11:37 PM
So our point has been proven thank you.

Plastic fan :)

Throne Sofa
09-04-2009, 11:40 PM
So our point has been proven thank you.

Plastic fan :)
I'm hardly a 'plastic' fan. Anyway, I don't think it's your job to be judging who is and who isn't over the internet, I don't see what you acheive by it and you are certainly not in a position to comment over the internet, who are real, "fake", "plastic" fans or whatever.

Throne Sofa
10-04-2009, 02:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPjSyrJgD4k

Bet Lampard was loving it during his little trick. Lamps 1 - 0 Scousers. :eusa_clap

Jack.Lfc
10-04-2009, 03:02 PM
'His little trick' He threw a ball 2 ft infront of him, trick at a half that he should go on britains got talent.

Throne Sofa
10-04-2009, 03:32 PM
'His little trick' He threw a ball 2 ft infront of him, trick at a half that he should go on britains got talent.
Don't you get it?

Lamps knew the Liverpool fans were going to be squeal, so moved the ball up a couple yards, scousers squealed even further even though he fully intended to move it back to where the free-kick was at the beggining. Found it amusing myself.

Show a humourous side, if you can, I know things aren't going quite right for you at the moment.

Jack.Lfc
10-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Don't you get it?

Lamps knew the Liverpool fans were going to be squeal, so moved the ball up a couple yards, scousers squealed even further even though he fully intended to move it back to where the free-kick was at the beggining. Found it amusing myself.

Show a humourous side, if you can, I know things aren't going quite right for you at the moment.

Things arnt going right for us? Because we have lost a game? lol.

Excellent2
10-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Things arnt going right for us? Because we have lost a game? lol.You've thrown away the Champions League more like.

Jack.Lfc
10-04-2009, 07:53 PM
You've thrown away the Champions League more like.

And what? we all want the league. Ive been to a cl final and seen it all, now i want to see the league.

Throne Sofa
10-04-2009, 08:11 PM
And what? we all want the league. Ive been to a cl final and seen it all, now i want to see the league.
Benitez's priority every season has been the Champions League it seems. Anyway, don't think you'll be winning the league this season, United are much better than you, and it wouldn't surprise me if we finished above you as well.

Suspective
10-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Chelsea, won fair and square.
Go on you blue boys. :)

I think LFC have kissed goodbye to the Champions League for this year!

Jack.Lfc
10-04-2009, 08:14 PM
Benitez's priority every season has been the Champions League it seems. Anyway, don't think you'll be winning the league this season, United are much better than you, and it wouldn't surprise me if we finished above you as well.

Its not about what you think, its about what happens. Benitez has been in more finals in 4 years than chelsea have in their histroy.

Throne Sofa
10-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Its not about what you think, its about what happens. Benitez has been in more finals in 4 years than chelsea have in their histroy.
What's the point of discussing football then on a forum unless you just go on about the past all day?! Anyway, we all got the vibe, that you're quite a low person with your Petr Cech 'joke'.

Jack.Lfc
10-04-2009, 08:49 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

I was only making the point that everythign about chelsea is plastic.

[DC]eption
10-04-2009, 08:58 PM

Part from the silverware ;) But we dont expect you to know much about that :lol:

Jack.Lfc
10-04-2009, 09:00 PM
eption;5732555']Part from the silverware ;) But we dont expect you to know much about that :lol:

Care to explain more into that :D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D

Throne Sofa
10-04-2009, 09:16 PM

Again, you make comments but decide not to back them up, which makes them pretty invalid. Care to explain how everything about Chelsea is plastic?

Explanation to [DC]'s post is...

And 'av you ever seen Gerrard win the league... :eusa_whis

Skajo
10-04-2009, 09:20 PM

Then support your local team :S

Jack.Lfc
10-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Again, you make comments but decide not to back them up, which makes them pretty invalid. Care to explain how everything about Chelsea is plastic?

Explanation to [DC]'s post is...

And 'av you ever seen Gerrard win the league... :eusa_whis
plastic fans, alot only started supporting chelsea when abramovich took over.
Plastic flags, given free to fans to create a atmosphere, which also backs up my plastic fans point.
Plastic club, you where nothing before abramovich took over and you will never be nothing compared to Manchster united and liverpool
Oooo shame u wernt there at anfield singing it, plastic fan.

Throne Sofa
10-04-2009, 09:26 PM
Then support your local team :S
Arsenal ticket prices are higher I do believe. And it's not all about supporting local teams, when you're younger and make such decisions, family and friends have major influences. I'm not from a working class background at all by the way, I was just putting forward the fact that many working class supporters have been priced out of the game, and how some of you conisder them plastic supporters is very naive. I haven't been priced out, but I can't afford to go to every single game every season.

plastic fans, alot only started supporting chelsea when abramovich took over.
Plastic flags, given free to fans to create a atmosphere, which also backs up my plastic fans point.
Plastic club, you where nothing before abramovich took over and you will never be nothing compared to Manchster united and liverpool
Oooo shame u wernt there at anfield singing it, plastic fan.
And there haven't been any Liverpool fans joining the bandwagon because of your success? Plastic flags have stopped, and are now scarves handed out at a few matches a year. Big deal. We were nothing before Abramovich took over? Oh wait, only a club with a few European Trophies, a Premiership trophy, a couple of FA Cup trophies, Champions League qualification... Yeah sounds like nothing to me. Sorry we can't afford tickets to go to every single game, we've actually had some Wembley ones to buy recently, and i'll certainly be in the stands singing it on Tuesday night.

Skajo
10-04-2009, 09:29 PM
If you don't mind, can you PM me your postcode. Don't worry, I won't stalk you. I just want to see something.

Yes, I know all about supporting the big teams because I did it myself - I was an Arsenal 'fan' - never went to any game but bought all the **** and everything. Then my friend took me to a Doncaster game and I fell in love with the club ever since. That was 19 months ago and I've never changed. I still have a soft spot for Arsenal though. But yes, you can change.

Jack.Lfc
10-04-2009, 09:31 PM
Arsenal ticket prices are higher I do believe. And it's not all about supporting local teams, when you're younger and make such decisions, family and friends have major influences. I'm not from a working class background at all by the way, I was just putting forward the fact that many working class supporters have been priced out of the game, and how some of you conisder them plastic supporters is very naive. I haven't been priced out, but I can't afford to go to every single game every season.

And there haven't been any Liverpool fans joining the bandwagon because of your success? Plastic flags have stopped, and are now scarves handed out at a few matches a year. Big deal. We were nothing before Abramovich took over? Oh wait, only a club with a few European Trophies, a Premiership trophy, a couple of FA Cup trophies, Champions League qualification... Yeah sounds like nothing to me. Sorry we can't afford tickets to go to every single game, we've actually had some Wembley ones to buy recently, and i'll certainly be in the stands singing it on Tuesday night.

When did u win the premiership before abramovich?

Skajo
10-04-2009, 09:33 PM

Come on, they were a great team!

Damien Duff :eusa_doh:

Throne Sofa
10-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Of course, I forgot, football started when the Premiership started. :rolleyes:

Division one (top tier at the time incase you didn't know) trophy.

Skajo
10-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Of course, I forgot, football started when the Premiership started. :rolleyes:

Division one (top tier at the time incase you didn't know) trophy.
How long has the Premier League been going? Something like 13 years?

Throne Sofa
10-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Come on, they were a great team!

Damien Duff :eusa_doh:
Damien Duff was bought in the Abramovich era. Fantastic player at the time as well. Anyway, in my mind we had one of the best foreigners ever to grace the English game, Gianfranco Zola.

Jack.Lfc
10-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Anyway, in my mind we had one of the best foreigners ever to grace the English game, Gianfranco Zola.

Ill agree with you on that one.

Skajo
10-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Damien Duff was bought in the Abramovich era. Fantastic player at the time as well. Anyway, in my mind we had one of the best foreigners ever to grace the English game, Gianfranco Zola.
Dennis Wise, Gus Poyet, old player-manager Gianluca Vialli, Jody Morris (just lol)

Who was the weird keeper you had as well?

Without being biased but the greatest foreigner ever to grace the game? Henry.

Throne Sofa
10-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Dennis Wise, Gus Poyet, old player-manager Gianluca Vialli, Jody Morris (just lol)

Who was the weird keeper you had as well?
Ed De Goey. :P

Jack.Lfc
10-04-2009, 09:43 PM
antonio nunez

Throne Sofa
10-04-2009, 09:45 PM
antonio nunez
You coming down then for the game on Tuesday? :)

Skajo
10-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Ed De Goey. :P
Bloody hell what a guy.

Jack.Lfc
10-04-2009, 10:10 PM
You coming down then for the game on Tuesday? :)

Down on the munde, home on the wed;)

My mum and dad have decided to come down, they got a hotel and that But me and my bro are going the game.

Throne Sofa
10-04-2009, 11:02 PM
Down on the munde, home on the wed;)

My mum and dad have decided to come down, they got a hotel and that But me and my bro are going the game.
So I guess all the other Liverpool supporters not coming down are "plastic" ey? :rolleyes:

Jack.Lfc
10-04-2009, 11:04 PM
So I guess all the other Liverpool supporters not coming down are "plastic" ey? :rolleyes:

Yer they are, and i have a go at them for it. When where winning they brag, but when we loose they hide.

Most overused excuse 'i cant get tickets' when simply if they tried hard enough they can.

Sam-VisualVPS
10-04-2009, 11:21 PM

You got that right!

Throne Sofa
11-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Yer they are, and i have a go at them for it. When where winning they brag, but when we loose they hide.

Most overused excuse 'i cant get tickets' when simply if they tried hard enough they can.
Oh dear.

Jack.Lfc
11-04-2009, 12:13 AM
Oh dear oh dear.

I understand the money problem like but i just dont get people who say they cant get tickets when really they just cba.

Throne Sofa
11-04-2009, 12:46 AM
Oh dear oh dear.

I understand the money problem like but i just dont get people who say they cant get tickets when really they just cba.
Money problem - you've already covered a few thousand people. Can't get tickets, well i'm sure there's some that can't get tickets. Thousands of ST holders won't going to SB, are they all plastic fans as well? Plenty members who reguarly visit games I guess won't going either as your allocation is 3000, plastic?

Suspective
11-04-2009, 06:37 AM
Watch it on the telly, the Money Problem is not that bad.

Skajo
11-04-2009, 07:44 AM
Watch it on the telly, the Money Problem is not that bad.
Oh my days a little bit of wee just came out.

:eusa_wall

Bun
12-04-2009, 10:09 PM

Plastic club - check
Plastic flags - check
Plastic head - cech
plastic players - cheque.

[DC]eption
12-04-2009, 10:36 PM

What do you mean plastic players?

Throne Sofa
12-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Enjoy the Championship.

Andeeh
13-04-2009, 01:37 AM
we have no chance i mean when was the last time chelsea conceded 3 goals at home. oh wait...

[DC]eption
13-04-2009, 08:15 AM
we have no chance i mean when was the last time chelsea conceded 3 goals at home. oh wait...

when was the last time Chelsea didn't score and conceded three...

Skajo
13-04-2009, 08:41 AM
Enjoy the Championship.
He will, it's a fantastic league.

Andeeh
13-04-2009, 10:27 AM
eption;5737502']when was the last time Chelsea didn't score and conceded three...
Bolton Wanderers? they scored 3 they arent exactly the best in the league but still scored 3 at the bridge

Throne Sofa
13-04-2009, 10:39 AM
Bolton Wanderers? they scored 3 they arent exactly the best in the league but still scored 3 at the bridge
[dc]eption makes a great point in that they wouldn't have scored three without us getting complacent, looking forward to Tuesday's game, not playing Essien and taking Lampard and Drogba off to save them for Tuesday as well. We didn't really care after our fourth went in, and credit to them for showing some fighting spirit.

The two games are completley different, so there's no point comparing them, or no point comparing when a team last scored three goals at Stamford Bridge because it's of no important when it comes to the Champions League. Liverpool beat Madrid, come back to England and lose to Boro 2-1, two different games, two different competitions and that will show again on Tuesday night. Bolton got three goals through their long ball system, and if they reduce Torres to a long ball striker on Tuesday night we'll be having a lot of fun.

Rock
13-04-2009, 10:41 AM
I think Essien was amazing for the 1st leg. He was the only person who managed to hold off Gerrard increasing threat. I think if Essien plays then Chelsea won't have to worry about the missing John Terry.

Andeeh
13-04-2009, 10:47 AM
[dc]eption makes a great point in that they wouldn't have scored three without us getting complacent, looking forward to Tuesday's game, not playing Essien and taking Lampard and Drogba off to save them for Tuesday as well. We didn't really care after our fourth went in, and credit to them for showing some fighting spirit.

The two games are completley different, so there's no point comparing them, or no point comparing when a team last scored three goals at Stamford Bridge because it's of no important when it comes to the Champions League. Liverpool beat Madrid, come back to England and lose to Boro 2-1, two different games, two different competitions and that will show again on Tuesday night. Bolton got three goals through their long ball system, and if they reduce Torres to a long ball striker on Tuesday night we'll be having a lot of fun.

i never compared the two games i just said people saying its impossible to score 3 at stamford have just been prooven wrong by Bolton.

its going to be very intresting tomorrow night.

Throne Sofa
13-04-2009, 10:48 AM
I think Essien was amazing for the 1st leg. He was the only person who managed to hold off Gerrard increasing threat. I think if Essien plays then Chelsea won't have to worry about the missing John Terry.
Essien's definitely starting, and yes he had Gerrard in his back pocket all game, but we'll still have to worry about our captain being suspended. At least if we progress, we'll have him on a clean slate again.

Throne Sofa
13-04-2009, 10:54 AM
i never compared the two games i just said people saying its impossible to score 3 at stamford have just been prooven wrong by Bolton.

its going to be very intresting tomorrow night.
It got proven a long time ago that you could score three goals at Stamford Bridge, not just by Bolton.

Bun
13-04-2009, 11:02 AM
eption;5737105']What do you mean plastic players?
players only go to chelsea for the money.

Rock
13-04-2009, 11:05 AM
I don't know why we have this reputation? I don't hear anyone moaning about Man City or Real Madrid.

Throne Sofa
13-04-2009, 11:10 AM
Open your eyes, we're a big club, winning trophies and if it costs to get the best players in the world, then so be it as we can afford their wages which means more success for us. Players join us to win trophies, and often good money comes with it. We're not living in an ideal football world, and people join most clusb in the Premiership with money being a major factor in it. Tottenham, Liverpool, United, to a lesser extent Arsenal, Manchester City, Newcastle and the list goes on. You've got to remember a football has a very limited career time span as a player, and they've got to make the most money they can in that period, hence money is a factor in chosing clubs. The modern game revolves around money, time to get use to that notion.

Anyway, we've got our home grown captain. Many Premiership clubs can't say that ey?

[DC]eption
13-04-2009, 09:22 PM

thought so :P!

Take it alfonso alves went to you for the love of boro then :P! And wouldnt mind if he got paid peanuts!

I asked when was the last time chelsea conceded 3 and not score? Which is what liverpool have to do! :P

And Chelsea were 4-0 to the good they got sloppy! Still fair play to bolton like but tuesday will be a totally differnt kettle of fish!

Bun
13-04-2009, 09:33 PM
eption;5739037']thought so :P!

Take it alfonso alves went to you for the love of boro then :P! And wouldnt mind if he got paid peanuts!
i have nothing against clubs buying big players but when they try buy all the big players and hope they go together annoys me.

[DC]eption
13-04-2009, 09:44 PM
i have nothing against clubs buying big players but when they try buy all the big players and hope they go together annoys me.

Aye i can see your point, but its the way it is now.

And ***ff sorry about the tripple post :S

Aye i can see your point, but its the way it is now,

Aye i can see your point, but its the way it is now, and its not asif chelsea were some mid-table

Accidental triple post caused by lag merged by Garion (Forum Super Moderator)

Loser
14-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Chelsea 0 - 1 Aurelio's schoolboy tricks

I laughs.

Skajo
14-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Completely had Cech's pants down.

Brilliant refereeing, 2-0.

Immenseman
14-04-2009, 07:14 PM
is it on 2-0 up 30mins goneeeeeeee

Loser
14-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Completely had Cech's pants down.

Brilliant refereeing, 2-0.

Yep, most referees bottle those decisions, but he got it spot on. He was being wrestled to the floor.

Disaronno
14-04-2009, 07:30 PM
The pool are still going to loose

AlexOC
14-04-2009, 07:57 PM
Reina give us a wave nah nah nah nah

ecstasy
14-04-2009, 08:02 PM
5-3.
i hate chelsea

Twist
14-04-2009, 08:28 PM
4-3 on the night to Liverpool, 6-5 on aggregate.
Jesus christ still quite a bit to go.

Immenseman
14-04-2009, 08:29 PM
awesome game. 4-4 on the night now 7-5 on aggregate - must be it.

brandon
14-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Chelsea are through now. Liverpool have to score 3 goals at the Bridge, Chelsea will just get 10 men behind the ball.
Wow although you were right about Chelsea going through Liverpool got 4 goals so you don't know what you're on about mate, silly boy.

Disaronno
14-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Told you. Shame this isnt the first leg or final. Drogba get up wasting time. Idiot. But oh well. Well done l'pool for even doing this much

Andys
14-04-2009, 08:34 PM
what a match.
chelski through though.

AlexOC
14-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Glad i don't support either, I couldn't handle watching it. Great match though.

[DC]eption
14-04-2009, 08:39 PM
Brilliant math! good result glad to see the scouse out!

mangle
14-04-2009, 08:43 PM
One of the best games i've ever seen.

Excellent2
14-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Fantastic game. Kept me on the edge of my seat.

Aurelio's freekick was absolutely amazing.. He saw the gap where Cech wasn't covering and just sweetly curled it in haha.

I thought Liverpool would have them when it was 6-5agg but Chelsea held up and scored again.

Well done Chelsea :D

Implement
14-04-2009, 09:39 PM
What can I say?

I really don't care if you support Chelsea or Liverpool.

I really don't care if you hate Chelsea or Liverpool.

But you have just got to take your hats off to both sides, that game was simply amazing. Two teams attacking from end to end for the whole 90 minutes.

Got to be the best game I have ever seen.

Take my hats off too both teams, and oh - well done Chelsea ;).

Skajo
14-04-2009, 09:58 PM
What a boring game. Both teams playing for the draw. No attacking mentality at all. Poor. Rather watch Blue Square Premier on Sultana Sports.

Mrs.Lampard
14-04-2009, 10:03 PM
What a game!
best i've seen tbf,
no one would of predicted that.
Well done Liverpool, totally outplayed us first half,
But we came back well,
The game had me so nervous,
i've got no nails left :|

Implement
14-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Chelsea you *****! you know you support Wolves deep down. (H)

Throne Sofa
14-04-2009, 10:41 PM
That was ******* amazing. Easily one of the best nights in my life. From the heart ache to the bouncy bouncy bouncy, it was superb.

Implement
14-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Bouncy bouncy bouncy! you aren't on a trampoline you know!

Plastic Chelsea fan.

Throne Sofa
14-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Bouncy bouncy bouncy! you aren't on a trampoline you know!

Plastic Chelsea fan.
*REMOVED*
Edited by PaulMacC (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.

Implement
15-04-2009, 08:28 AM
did you go to the game? :O

RyanDOT
15-04-2009, 08:56 AM
In my opinion, i thought it was the best game i seen so far.

Andeeh
15-04-2009, 10:51 AM
It was a tremendous game and a brilliant attacking performance from us without Gerrard.

Chelsea played there part to in making a brilliant night

Sunny.
15-04-2009, 10:54 AM
One of the best games ive seen in a long time.

Skajo
15-04-2009, 11:00 AM
And to think we've got Wembley on saturday. What a ******* life. :D
Oh how hard it must be to support your team.

Twist
15-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Fair play to Liverpool, played well without Gerrard.

Arron
15-04-2009, 11:16 AM
An instant classic.

Great game, back and fourth...

Implement
15-04-2009, 11:24 AM

I think his lack of a reply to my question says it all? :)

Throne Sofa
15-04-2009, 11:30 AM
Of course I ******* was! The atmosphere was immense, couldn't hear that whiny lot with exceptions from them going up 4-3 and 2-0!

Implement
15-04-2009, 11:34 AM
For some reason I don't believe you did! and until you prove it I will not be believing you ;).

Throne Sofa
15-04-2009, 11:36 AM
For some reason I don't believe you did! and until you prove it I will not be believing you ;).
If you think i'm going to go to full lengths to make someone on an internet forum believe me, then you've got something else coming. The game was the best i've ever been to, the experience was amazing and i'm not going on internet forums afterwards showing off my tickets and the like.

Grow up, and to be honest, I don't really care what you think.

Implement
15-04-2009, 11:39 AM
Nothing more than I expected from you. :)

I totally predicted that sort of reply.

Thank you for proving my prediction correct :D.

Skajo
15-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Implement, stop being a dictator.

Implement
15-04-2009, 11:44 AM
I am Saddam Hussain!

Wootzeh
15-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Of course I ******* was! The atmosphere was immense, couldn't hear that whiny lot with exceptions from them going up 4-3 and 2-0!
are you going wembley?
Never even heard the Chelsea fans on tv, although I might not of been listening very hard.

Throne Sofa
15-04-2009, 11:46 AM
are you going wembley?
Never even heard the Chelsea fans on tv, although I might not of been listening very hard.
Yep, followed by West Ham away the week after. What a life. :D

I'm not sure. As I sat in the MHL, which is the most vocal part of the Chelsea ground and is opposite to the away fans, is probably the reason why I personally didn't hear them. Perhaps they sang more, I couldn't tell it though.

Skajo
15-04-2009, 11:50 AM
I heard them

"two nil, an ya facked it ap"

Sounded just like that, bloody Londoners!

Wootzeh
15-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Yep, followed by West Ham away the week after. What a life. :D

I'm not sure. As I sat in the MHL, which is the most vocal part of the Chelsea ground and is opposite to the away fans, is probably the reason why I personally didn't hear them. Perhaps they sang more, I couldn't tell it though.
amazing you've never been to games before this game :S said so yourself.
and I remember hearing the 2-0 and you facked it up bit.

Throne Sofa
15-04-2009, 12:16 PM
amazing you've never been to games before this game :S said so yourself.
and I remember hearing the 2-0 and you facked it up bit.
Would you just like to quote me on that? Would be appreciated.

Wootzeh
15-04-2009, 12:20 PM

Why feel the need to talk for other people when I was talking about you? :rolleyes: Oh yeah, you were talking about you! Although you were never driven out like I said before.

Bun
15-04-2009, 12:24 PM
I heard them

"two nil, an ya facked it ap"

Sounded just like that, bloody Londoners!
yeah that was sickening to listen to, cockneys! :BangHead:

throne sofa would you do me a favour? with me being a boro fan i've never seen a CL ticket, would it be too much of a liberty for you to show me yours? :eusa_droo

Throne Sofa
15-04-2009, 12:57 PM
Why feel the need to talk for other people when I was talking about you? :rolleyes: Oh yeah, you were talking about you! Although you were never driven out like I said before.
I was simply appreciating the fact that football isn't all about the members on HabboxForum. I was thinking of it on a wider picture, rather than being so narrow minded.

Implement
15-04-2009, 04:31 PM
You totally dodged the above question, I'd love to see your ticket!

carys198
15-04-2009, 04:39 PM
I support ManU.. Sorry for being a party pooper :P

Throne Sofa
15-04-2009, 05:13 PM
Nothing more than I expected from you. :)

I totally predicted that sort of reply.

Thank you for proving my prediction correct :D.
Bet you feel mugged off xx

Wootzeh
15-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Bet you feel mugged off xx
photo of your ticket please

Throne Sofa
15-04-2009, 06:01 PM
photo of your ticket please
Ask our resident Wolves fan for it.

Wootzeh
15-04-2009, 06:25 PM
Ask our resident Wolves fan for it.
Why is that then?

[DC]eption
15-04-2009, 06:45 PM
yeah that was sickening to listen to, cockneys! :BangHead:

i thought according to half this forum most chelsea supporters aren't even from london and just support them cause the are successfully.

Loser
15-04-2009, 07:45 PM
eption;5742926']i thought according to half this forum most chelsea supporters aren't even from london and just support them cause the are successfully.

That's Man Utd fans, dummy.

Jack.Lfc
15-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Just got home, although we went out it was still class.

Wootzeh
16-04-2009, 12:37 AM
You missed out on HXFFM09 :(

Bun
16-04-2009, 01:28 PM
eption;5742926']i thought according to half this forum most chelsea supporters aren't even from london and just support them cause the are successfully.
when have i ever said that? i'm a boro fan, i have many good reasons to hate chelsea.

Implement
16-04-2009, 02:16 PM
@[DC]eption;

omg Cod is from birmingham and supports middlesbrough! glory hunter!!

would be a bit different if it was Chelsea, you understand?

Throne Sofa
16-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Just got home, although we went out it was still class.
So you enjoyed your experience at SB then? :)

Bun
16-04-2009, 07:55 PM
@[DC]eption;

omg Cod is from birmingham and supports middlesbrough! glory hunter!!

would be a bit different if it was Chelsea, you understand?
no no no no no lol, i'm from Billingham. it's a small town which is about 20 mins from Boro lol.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2009, 08:47 PM
So you enjoyed your experience at SB then? :)

Apart from going through about 50 turnstiles to get in :@

Anyway i was walking round y'day in london with Liverpool top on and few came up to me and where sound :)

JackBuddy
16-04-2009, 08:53 PM
no no no no no lol, i'm from Billingham. it's a small town which is about 20 mins from Boro lol.
http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/javaImages/42/59/0,,10421~3758402,00.jpg

edit: wow what a contradiction lol
brentford is my local club

Bun
16-04-2009, 08:56 PM
billingham synthonia ftw.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!