PDA

View Full Version : {jase} srvr #1

visa.
10-04-2009, 06:04 PM
http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/VenomousHabbulusST.gif
venomous habbolus
1t ... seen four times (steady!)

seems awfully underpriced for a non-recolour super that has been confirmed by lost_witness as something that will never be released (just for prizes). there aren't many on the hotel at all. that being said, they are not hard to sell for 1t. even just having one in my room (not for sale), i've had people come in and offer me 1t10 and 1t20.

http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/TrophySetST.png
super rare trophy set
1t20hc ... seen two times (down!)

this is certainly a most difficult super to use in a room because it's not something you can rotate. on subject of the price, although both times are below the listed price, the owners of the sets both seemed pretty desperate to sell them off. that just goes to show people aren't very interested in these right now. on the bright side, they haven't been given out in ages and they were able to sell them for only 1hc below habbox price.

http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/TypewriterST.gif
typewriter
70hc ... seen two times (down!)
71hc ... seen one time (down!)

a super classic super rare, the typewriter looks unique and has been around forever. i remember when everyone used to obsess about the one in wenders' newsbox (the original one) and it was given out for newsie submissions. anyways, all three times i saw this were from three completely different trades. twice, someone was selling at 70hc and was able to and once, someone was advertising to buy a typo for 71hc and got one. nice to see them being traded, at the very least!

culturist
10-04-2009, 06:08 PM
another great report, glad to see you've improved by adding colour and comments (and long ones at that!)

well done baby and keep up the good reporting :)

Faboosh
10-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Another fabulous report :)
Nice to see you've added colour!
Your comments are really really good and you clearly know your stuff.
keep it up x

-:Undertaker:-
10-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Thanks for the report, excellent report and the best report I have seen on here since 2007. Excellent knowledge, althought I would say your partly wrong on the Venomus Habbolus as Lost_Witness did say it would eventually be released, and in the museam he built it stated that they are going under a breeding program, but hopefully they stay super as no signs have emerged so far of their pending release.

+REP :)

visa.
10-04-2009, 08:52 PM
thank you everyone :)

just to clear up confusion, on two different occasions i have seen lost_witness talk about the veno being reserved as a prize within habbo uk. the head guys back in finland have taken habbo a different direction (collectables) away from rares, and the veno is now a set 'prize' (as is the directors chair and the purple dragon). i'm sure this could change at any point, so you're definitely right there. i should have been more specific.

-:Undertaker:-
10-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Yeah due to the replacement of Rares I know it is much harder for them, personally I think it's biggest threat is PayDay+, we'll have to see what happens. :)

visa.
10-04-2009, 08:59 PM
oh god, payday+ ... never even thought ;) good point.

iArch
12-04-2009, 06:11 PM
Good overall report welldone keep it up

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!