PDA

View Full Version : My First day on habbo

Absently
13-07-2005, 01:00 AM
I was playing on bin weevils as usual i was typing away chatting 2 my bin weevil friends when we had free chat so then i decided 2 go on 2 the messages board in peel park my best friend on bin weevil called Mzprincess had wrote a message saying i av found a new web called habbo hotel and said it was gr8 so my weevil called princesski who was very populer didn't think about going on 2 this web so i was chatting all day and all night even when i got home from school then bad luck came 1 night i was chatting 2my friend globnots and his daughter dreamer or something like that and he started going crazy me and dreamer got scared coz he was trying 2 kill us so we went offline and the next day he wrote on the message board saying we attacked him and then a big fight came and dreamer left and so i thought i would try out habb and so i did i went on 2 it not noing wat this thing was so i made a habbo called princesski so i went 2 a guest room and there was these rolling things with a chair on them and there was 2 cats called mrtiger and mrs tiger and they were meowing and stuff and i thought it was a jungle placeso i didn't no how 2 talk so i wrote stuff in the box and then deleted them coz i thought i said them and i couldn't see them then i made another habbo called Kelly.Sky and i loved this habbo she became rich without me even buying credits then she got banned coz a habbo said hey if u type in your pass it will come out as ****** so i put in my pass and it didn't come out as stars it came out as my real pass and some1 reported me and the scammer took all my stuff then i made another habbo lil,kelly and she became hc and everything and was loving her life until she got banned for no reason and hates it now shes on ca just bored

Y!
13-07-2005, 01:04 AM
Hey welcome to the forum!

.:F:.two
13-07-2005, 01:28 AM
I was playing on bin weevils as usual i was typing away chatting 2 my bin weevil friends when we had free chat so then i decided 2 go on 2 the messages board in peel park my best friend on bin weevil called Mzprincess had wrote a message saying i av found a new web called habbo hotel and said it was gr8 so my weevil called princesski who was very populer didn't think about going on 2 this web so i was chatting all day and all night even when i got home from school then bad luck came 1 night i was chatting 2my friend globnots and his daughter dreamer or something like that and he started going crazy me and dreamer got scared coz he was trying 2 kill us so we went offline and the next day he wrote on the message board saying we attacked him and then a big fight came and dreamer left and so i thought i would try out habb and so i did i went on 2 it not noing wat this thing was so i made a habbo called princesski so i went 2 a guest room and there was these rolling things with a chair on them and there was 2 cats called mrtiger and mrs tiger and they were meowing and stuff and i thought it was a jungle placeso i didn't no how 2 talk so i wrote stuff in the box and then deleted them coz i thought i said them and i couldn't see them then i made another habbo called Kelly.Sky and i loved this habbo she became rich without me even buying credits then she got banned coz a habbo said hey if u type in your pass it will come out as ****** so i put in my pass and it didn't come out as stars it came out as my real pass and some1 reported me and the scammer took all my stuff then i made another habbo lil,kelly and she became hc and everything and was loving her life until she got banned for no reason and hates it now shes on ca just bored

I'm guessing people get lost in conversations they have with you. Never get a job which involves writing letters or answering telephone calls.

Absently
13-07-2005, 01:31 AM
lol thx for that i am a bit of a chatter every1 gets fed up with me

-MrHottie-
13-07-2005, 05:40 AM
so thats how u came here your a big chatter

Pamela
13-07-2005, 12:35 PM
Lol hi welcome to the forums I've just properly joined myself so yeah hi <3

neopiandisney
13-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Welcome <3

x!-=cherry=-!x
15-07-2005, 02:55 PM
I hope you have a great time on habbo.. and for a newbie you have done alot of post :p this must be an old post for 69 post! :d

Proof!
15-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Hi enjoy the forum :) and you talk alot dont ya lol

Absently
16-07-2005, 01:13 AM
Ppl pay me money 2 shut my mouth lol i talk in my sleep 2

jonrb
17-07-2005, 06:38 AM
y would u say your first day if u have been playing for a few weeks?

Col
17-07-2005, 07:21 AM
Hello, Welcome to the forum :P

RareWolf
17-07-2005, 05:14 PM
Hello And Welcome

Be Sure To Read The Rules :D

Proof!
17-07-2005, 09:26 PM
Hey welcome to the forum, remember to read the rules and have fun :)

Enjoy the forum ;)

Edited: :( So sorry could you delete my post please on this thread.Sorry

Kannae
17-07-2005, 09:37 PM
Tee hee my first day was along time ago.My school friend told me about it. AndI'm still on my old account. I've been hacked twice and scam one over a pet (i was idle to the no trade thing) and I still managed to get it back. So this is my lucky account! ;P

---MAD---
18-07-2005, 05:51 AM
hahaha lol thats a long story!
Welcome to habbox forum!!

Krypsis
18-07-2005, 07:29 AM
Aww, Welcome and Enjoy

Owen
23-07-2005, 03:01 PM
I'm confused so i'll just go with the flow
Welcome to the forum xP

Vause
23-07-2005, 05:24 PM
welcome to the forum hunneh :)

Swindont
23-07-2005, 09:16 PM
Heya Welcome to the forum remember to read the rules etc

TehJoshy
24-07-2005, 12:59 AM
wow, Yet Another Member Joining Our Community Welcome =D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!