PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal vs Chelsea

J0SH
16-04-2009, 02:43 PM
What're your predictions? I think it's going to be 2-1 to Arsenal tbh.

Implement
16-04-2009, 02:44 PM
3-2 to chelsea

Skajo
16-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Might go to a replay. Then again, Arsenal are unbeaten in 20 games is it now? They've got a second wind too late. Should be a good game.

Throne Sofa
16-04-2009, 02:47 PM
It's going to be a difficult game. I'm expecting an anti-climax of the high scoring prediction games after ours and Arsenal's mid-week successes. The speed and quality of the Arsenal attack worries me, considering our vulnerability shown in the past couple of games. However, we have the better midfield, and Drogba always does well up against the Arsenal defence, never mind without their best defender playing in Gallas.

I'll go for a tight and egdey 1-1 draw, without much 'attractive' football being played by either side. Who'll grab it in extra time? The team with the most spirit, and the team that wants it most. And that I hope, is us.

Throne Sofa
16-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Might go to a replay. Then again, Arsenal are unbeaten in 20 games is it now? They've got a second wind too late. Should be a good game.
Can it go to a replay? I thought it just went to extra time in semi finals...

J0SH
16-04-2009, 02:51 PM
They're playing at Wembley, hopefully the weather is half decent and we'll see a half decent game, I don't think I can see Chelsea beating Arsenal tbh, they just about beat Liverpool. :P

Skajo
16-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Can it go to a replay? I thought it just went to extra time in semi finals...
I'm not sure of the rules of the competition at that stage now they've changed it, we've never made it past 4th round :P.

@ Skepta - that was under different circumstances though.

Throne Sofa
16-04-2009, 04:02 PM
They're playing at Wembley, hopefully the weather is half decent and we'll see a half decent game, I don't think I can see Chelsea beating Arsenal tbh, they just about beat Liverpool. :P
I don't really get your logic.

Twist
16-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Arsenal 12-47 Chelsea.
Gonna be a close one.

J0SH
16-04-2009, 04:11 PM
I don't really get your logic.

Well we don't want in pouring down like it has been doing everyday this week so that the grass is all wet and slippery etc.. :rolleyes:

zacboi
16-04-2009, 04:13 PM
Im not sure what the score is gunna be i reckon 3-4 to Arsenal that might be a bit Bias as i support Aresanl =]

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2009, 04:16 PM
hahahahhahahahahhahaha

this thread.

Seious note, i want chelsea win, i like there fans now after yesterday :)

Bun
16-04-2009, 05:43 PM
arsenal to win - hopefully they will only put their kids out for us at the emirates. then again, that doesn't appeal to me much either.

Throne Sofa
16-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Well we don't want in pouring down like it has been doing everyday this week so that the grass is all wet and slippery etc.. :rolleyes:
I still fail to understand your logic or attempt at sarcasm. Just because Chelsea JUST beat Liverpool (in an entirely different competition format), a team second in the league, it means Chelsea can't beat Arsenal, a team forth in the league.

It's pretty unpredictable in all fairness. We're both very well matched teams, but we know we have big game players in Drogba, Essien, Lampard, Ballack and the like... Do Arsenal?

MeRkAgE
16-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Got tickets to this game :D
Im behind the goal, in club wembley seats or whatever, i'll post pics of tickets to prove the saddos who don't believe me lmao, can't wait :)

Throne Sofa
16-04-2009, 07:57 PM
Got tickets to this game :D
Im behind the goal, in club wembley seats or whatever, i'll post pics of tickets to prove the saddos who don't believe me lmao, can't wait :)
Club Wembley. How ****.

MeRkAgE
16-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Club Wembley. How ****.

Got 'em for free, so i'm not really complaining. Associate of my dad got a bulk lot of tickets, and was giving them to workers.

Skajo
16-04-2009, 08:09 PM
I thought Club Wembley was just on the one side and not behind the goal(s)?

MeRkAgE
16-04-2009, 08:11 PM
I thought Club Wembley was just on the one side and not behind the goal(s)?

Ain't got a clue! I don't even know which set of fans im sitting with but hopefully with the Arsenal fans, their african following go crazy for goals!

JackBuddy
16-04-2009, 08:30 PM
how many times have they drawn in those 20 games though?

J0SH
16-04-2009, 08:33 PM
I still fail to understand your logic or attempt at sarcasm. Just because Chelsea JUST beat Liverpool (in an entirely different competition format), a team second in the league, it means Chelsea can't beat Arsenal, a team forth in the league.

It's pretty unpredictable in all fairness. We're both very well matched teams, but we know we have big game players in Drogba, Essien, Lampard, Ballack and the like... Do Arsenal?

What does Chelsea beating Liverpool have to do with me hoping that the weather is good so there's a good match :rolleyes:

Yes we do have big game players aswell incase you're fully unaware, so yes, yes we do.

Skajo
16-04-2009, 08:33 PM
how many times have they drawn in those 20 games though?
Still haven't lost :eusa_ange

Throne Sofa
16-04-2009, 08:48 PM
What does Chelsea beating Liverpool have to do with me hoping that the weather is good so there's a good match :rolleyes:

Yes we do have big game players aswell incase you're fully unaware, so yes, yes we do.
Can't wait to see them perform at Wembley then. :)

J0SH
16-04-2009, 09:01 PM
Neither can I :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!