PDA

View Full Version : Alec fergeson

Jack.Lfc
17-04-2009, 10:29 PM
hahaha at him having a go at benitez, when benitez's gesture could have meaned many different things. eg it could have meant, "forget what i said carry on doing what your doing"
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/5527924bb946722rafa-1.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YKPi3SvKIc Hypocrit much ?

Loser
17-04-2009, 10:31 PM
I thought it meant 'game over'.

Haven't watched the video, got the telly on.

Jack.Lfc
17-04-2009, 10:33 PM
I thought it meant 'game over'.

Haven't watched the video, got the telly on.

It could have done. But why did ferguson bring it up? It could have meant anything like i said.

Anyway Rafa's cracking up.

Minstrels
17-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Strange how Fergiscum said he spoke to Fat Sam before the game about Blackburn injuries now he's kicking up a fuss about this.

Jack.Lfc
17-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Strange how Fergiscum said he spoke to Fat Sam before the game about Blackburn injuries now he's kicking up a fuss about this.

He's trying his best to make Liverpol **** up, he's ******** himself.

Loser
17-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Fergusson's genius mind games are clearly at work. I expect Liverpool will lose all their remaining games now that the master has initiated the mind games. :rolleyes:

Jack.Lfc
17-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Fergusson's genius mind games are clearly at work. I expect Liverpool will lose all their remaining games now that the master has initiated the mind games. :rolleyes:

If we loose 1 of are remaining 6 games, you know that's what will be spouted around.

Bun
18-04-2009, 08:31 AM
i thought it was referring to the fact alonso took the free kick which he was angry at but then torres scored? idk, not read anything about it lol. :eusa_wall

Sam-VisualVPS
18-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Alex needs to learn that we beat them this season

- 2-1
- 4-1

Aswell as this season is ours and he knows it!

Implement
18-04-2009, 01:52 PM
The Premiership table says otherwise.

FlyingJesus
18-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Love how Liverpool are always like "screw the Premiership, we're gonna be European champions yeahhhh" then when they get knocked out "oh well we're really going for the league anyway"

Jack.Lfc
18-04-2009, 02:30 PM
Love how Liverpool are always like "screw the Premiership, we're gonna be European champions yeahhhh" then when they get knocked out "oh well we're really going for the league anyway"

Well ask any Liverpool fan from liverpool you will have got the response "the league" at the start of the season, i only need to see us win the league then i have witnessed it all.

JackBuddy
18-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Even if Rafa did say 'game over' who cares? it could be a signal for anything. How is it being disrespectful to Allardyce? His team are cack.

I'm sure Fergie was thinking the same when united beat WBA 5-0.

leah
18-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Ferguson is always dissing other managers, yet he gets away with it.

Bun
19-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Even if Rafa did say 'game over' who cares? it could be a signal for anything. How is it being disrespectful to Allardyce? His team are cack.

I'm sure Fergie was thinking the same when united beat WBA 5-0.
do us a favour today will ya :(

Excellent2
19-04-2009, 09:33 AM
Not sure how Rafa meant it but if it was game over then its quite nasty isnt it.

Andeeh
19-04-2009, 10:04 AM
he did the exact same thing when mascherano got sent off against man u last season. i dont think it ment game over and did fergie call rafa arrogant?

Immenseman
19-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Ferguson is always dissing other managers, yet he gets away with it.
he's like the immenseman of the footballing world darling

he did the exact same thing when mascherano got sent off against man u last season. i dont think it ment game over and did fergie call rafa arrogant?
i think that's even more proof he used it to signal that the game was over. when mascherano got sent off he clearly thought that was game over and when torres scored the second he thought it was game over, showing disrespect to a fellow premiership team.

jack, you'll have a long wait for liverpool to win the league you're only second because united and chelsea haven't had great seasons in comparison to the last two. you're getting no better. 18th league title for united this season equalling liverpools, easy.

Implement
19-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude toward other members.

Immenseman
19-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Wow you are a complete ****?
stop talking about me when i have no idea who you are. it'll inflate my already inflated ego. if you know me so well you can pass judgement then maybe you need to stop stalking me.

Implement
19-04-2009, 11:28 AM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult others.

Loser
19-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Did anyone watch the game, and see what a poor showing Blackburn displayed? That was the laziest, most lackluster 'defending' I've ever seen from a Premier League side. It was like they'd given up before kick off. It's no wonder Rafa thought it was game over (which it was in the end) after the second went in.

Jack.Lfc
19-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Benitez insists it was a humorous sign towards his players after they had scored a goal despite ignoring his instruction from the touchline.

A source said: ‘Sam said some pretty strong stuff on Friday and so did Sir Alex Ferguson. But after the game itself, Sam had a long chat with Sammy Lee over a
couple of beers but didn’t say anything about any signals.

‘He and Sammy go back a long way and Sammy worked for him at Bolton so it’s surprising that if Sam had a grievance he wouldn’t even mention it.’

[DC]eption
21-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Alex needs to learn that we beat them this season

- 2-1
- 4-1

Aswell as this season is ours and he knows it!

And we are still top of the table! Brilliance!

Having seen it i dont think rafa meant what is being said by fergie.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!