PDA

View Full Version : Manchester City vs WBA

Minstrels
19-04-2009, 12:00 PM
OK then people, sod it. Let's all make our own thread for our own team. Sod the "Who have you got this weekend?" thread, Clowgons doesn't post in that so it must mean it's crap. Let's all make our little own threads for our clubs - class idea! +rep Clowngons!

So then, the sun is beaming down and the blues are out in full force. Just been down to Pics for a lie around in the sun by the water floor fountains and let's just say a lot of pissed up blues will be a bit wet today! Should be a decent atmosphere due to the weather, it always makes watching the citizens (see Clowngons, I also use nicknames which we hardly use - I'm a class supporter!) even more fun with the warm weather.

I'm going for a brace of Ireland x2, Elano x2, Robinho, Sturridge and maybe another goal from either Petrov or Bojinov if they play.

We're class at going forward and WBA defense speaks for themselves, let's use this weather to inspire us to a thriller.

Closed by preposterous (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed due to arguing.

Wootzeh
19-04-2009, 12:14 PM
West Brom win please. Want Stoke to stay 11th ;)

Jack.Lfc
19-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Think mancity will win.

leah
19-04-2009, 12:39 PM
lool Matty you're so cheeky :P
City ftw :)

sock
19-04-2009, 01:00 PM
I'm not going!! I well wanted to go, but I have no one to go with :[

and don't say go by yourself because i'd look a right numpty

anyway 3-1 elano x2 3kik and pen nedum x1

Jack.Lfc
19-04-2009, 01:17 PM
Is it at coms?

sock
19-04-2009, 01:50 PM
yup it is, elano is starting, finally, he's realised richards sucks and put him on the bench, same team as thursday, just rb zab and de jong in for richards

Havoline
19-04-2009, 01:59 PM
yay cmon albionnn :D

AlexOC
19-04-2009, 02:01 PM
Elano starting and Richards not, Best news ever Haha.

Havoline
19-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Sun 21 Dec 13:30 H Manchester City PREM W 2-1 25,010

:)

Immenseman
19-04-2009, 02:10 PM
1-0 to city

AlexOC
19-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Rrrrrrrobinho.

AlexOC
19-04-2009, 02:33 PM
[Cant edit]

2 - 0 Woop.

The ball was like high up in the air, Onouha came and bam, headed it into the net, the defnders didnt have a clue.

2 -1

Aww they're all celebrating, they think they can stay up :P

Loser
19-04-2009, 02:40 PM

Do they?

Wootzeh
19-04-2009, 02:43 PM
[Cant edit]

2 - 0 Woop.

The ball was like high up in the air, Onouha came and bam, headed it into the net, the defnders didnt have a clue.

2 -1

they really dont. but you do tend to celebrate when your team scores.

AlexOC
19-04-2009, 02:45 PM
they really dont. but you do tend to celebrate when your team scores.

Do you, oh thanks, i wondered why everyone jumps up when the ball goes in the net, thanks.

AlexOC
19-04-2009, 03:14 PM
2 -2 Ahh god. There players right infront of Given he couldnt even see the freekick come in.
PENALTY!

City 3 - 2 WBA

Elano slotted in the pen, it was wierd, Carson was standing on the left of the goal until Elano ran up then he moved into the middle, but elano shot right and carson went left, if he had gone the right way i don't think he would of got it anyway it was close to the post.

Haha there was a guy with the Match Fit t-shirt from socceram on xD

AlexOC
19-04-2009, 03:54 PM
4-2! great ball, and great run by ireland, Him and the keeper , passed it to his side, Sturridge contorled it it bobbled up in the air and vhit it into the open net. He nearly messed up a perfect chance Aha. 90+3

FULL TIME

Andys
19-04-2009, 04:00 PM
whats funny is how west brom managed to get 2 past you :lol:

Jack.Lfc
19-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Think mancity will win.

You where right my dear.

AlexOC
19-04-2009, 04:15 PM
whats funny is how west brom managed to get 2 past you :lol:

DEFENCE!

The first goal was just well-placed, the WBA player wasn't marked and managed to squeeze a shot in next to the post.

The 2 goal, was the freekick, and Given couldnt se because there was WBA players standing in front of him. :(

Robinho finally scored though!!, And Elano started and scored, Hope Elano starts more often, and i hope robinho keeps up his good performances.

Wootzeh
19-04-2009, 04:18 PM
You where right my dear.
*were
and dam you west brom you suck :@ stoke to 12th :(

Minstrels
19-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Good game. Stud can go, *****.

Onouha, the player which Hughes has decided to play scored. :rolleyes:

You're all happy clappy when we win but when we lose you want Hughes gone. :blue_doub

Jack.Lfc
19-04-2009, 04:58 PM
Whos stud?

Minstrels
19-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Sturridge.

sock
19-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Minstrels, i'm sure your annoyed when man city play poor and lose?

Anyway, I'm not like that, i'm just like erm.. typical city when they lose away.

Minstrels
19-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Minstrels, i'm sure your annoyed when man city play poor and lose?

Anyway, I'm not like that, i'm just like erm.. typical city when they lose away.
If you've checked my posts you would of seen I don't call for Hughes to be sacked... :rolleyes:

Implement
19-04-2009, 06:02 PM
19-4-2009 (Today):

If you've checked my posts you would of seen I don't call for Hughes to be sacked... :rolleyes:

13-12-2008:

**** OFF MARK HUGHES U RAG **** Given you time, now **** off. You've got a better bunch of players than Svennis did last season and we've got 5 out of 24 points. You know when you say we're not looking at mega star players yeah? Is this because your a **** who ****** us up by being in the bottom half of the table by January?

Oh yeah Kaka come City we're fifth we've got a great prospect.
Oh yeah Kaka come City we're utter **** we've got a great prospect.

******* ****. Given you enough time, infact I've given you longer. I gave you Arsenal, United, Fulham and Hull to get 7 points.

We're out of the CC.
We were almost out of the Uefa Cup.

I'm off out and when I'm back I expect this **** to be gone.(source http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=543874&highlight=hughes+should+be+sacked)

You've changed your tune in the last 4 months :eusa_whis

AlexOC
19-04-2009, 06:10 PM
19-4-2009 (Today):

13-12-2008:
(source http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=543874&highlight=hughes+should+be+sacked)

Haha, Yeh Minstrels what happened, You hated Hughes now you love him.

Implement
19-04-2009, 06:11 PM
I've opened up a can of worms that didn't need to be opened, woops :(.

sock
19-04-2009, 06:12 PM
lol sorry but i did laugh at that what implement posted!!

;)

Implement
19-04-2009, 06:22 PM
I make myself laugh xD i'm most probably gonna be ranted at now :(;)

Minstrels
19-04-2009, 06:22 PM
19-4-2009 (Today):

13-12-2008:
(source http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=543874&highlight=hughes+should+be+sacked)

Because back then I was ignorant. I wouldn't give him another transfer window, I wanted him gone. But then over the December and January period I changed my tune. I could see on the pitch that the players were changing, they were listening. They were playing with heart. I could see through the bad results over the Christmas period and decided Hughes was the man for the job.

If City fans can't see this on the pitch they must not know how to look at a game and take the details into account. Players like Zab and Elano wanted to play and players like Hamman and Ball refused to train. It was the players which were deciding how good Hughes is, we would of won at Hull if these two defensive players came on. This is wrong. If a player doesn't listen to a manager the player should leave.

City fans need to learn to give Hughes time, to get rid of the bad eggs which course distrest. We saw today the players who are playing with heart, today that was the full starting eleven. Given shouted at his defence, he didn't want to let one in. The defence pulled together and formed a rock nearing the end. The midfield were electic and Cas never gives up. Robinho and Elano are electric together, they form a new heart in the midfield.

If fans can't see how it's forming together then they honestly can't watch a game properly - they must spend to much time staring at Hughes and shouting abuse at him.

Haha, Yeh Minstrels what happened, You hated Hughes now you love him.
Read above. Now why should he leave? You still haven't given me a decent explanation.

Not really.

lol sorry but i did laugh at that what implement posted!!

;)
Not that funny really, just goes to show which fans can look at the aspects of a game and see how it's changing.

sock
19-04-2009, 06:23 PM
I think Hughes has been completely consistent this season.. I haven't seen him from December onwards suddely won loads of games.. just been the usual.. win the home games lose the away games.

edit from re-reading your post:

I'm 100% sure that only the last 2 games the players have played with heart?

Implement
19-04-2009, 06:24 PM
look agen lol

Minstrels
19-04-2009, 06:24 PM
I make myself laugh xD i'm most probably gonna be ranted at now :(;)
Hardly a rant.

well minstrels is just finkin of a reply :)
Didn't take to long considering I know what's changed.

Implement
19-04-2009, 06:26 PM
I dno i can't comment on that because I can't be arsed to read the essay that you posted :(

Minstrels
19-04-2009, 06:28 PM
I dno i can't comment on that because I can't be arsed to read the essay that you posted :(
Then I think you should just leave the sports section, surely?

If you set up a debate and then can't be bothered to reply surely that's just pig ignorance?

sock
19-04-2009, 06:28 PM
Hardly a rant.

Didn't take to long considering I know what's changed.

edited.. whilst i was posting you posted so check again

Implement
19-04-2009, 06:32 PM
I did not start a debate - I posted it so I should know weather I started a debare or not.

and I did not read your reply cause' I know that the only thing that will happen is that there will be an argument and I really cba with arguments...

Please do not tell me to leave the sports section, you don't own more or anyone else who posts here.

Minstrels
19-04-2009, 06:35 PM
I think Hughes has been completely consistent this season.. I haven't seen him from December onwards suddely won loads of games.. just been the usual.. win the home games lose the away games.

edit from re-reading your post:

I'm 100% sure that only the last 2 games the players have played with heart?

I did not start a debate - I posted it so I should know weather I started a debare or not.

and I did not read your reply cause' I know that the only thing that will happen is that there will be an argument and I really cba with arguments...

Please do not tell me to leave the sports section, you don't own more or anyone else who posts here.
You posted it saying I wanted Hughes gone, I've put it clearly what's changed and you can't read it?

Implement
19-04-2009, 06:37 PM
I can read.

I just didn't want to read cause I could be bothered to sit there and read your essay.

Wheres your problem? surely it's up to me if I want to read it or not.

I only posted what I did to prove that you were contradicting yourself.

sock
19-04-2009, 06:38 PM
you didn't reply to my quote..

Minstrels
19-04-2009, 06:39 PM
I can read.

I just didn't want to read cause I could be bothered to sit there and read your essay.

Wheres your problem? surely it's up to me if I want to read it or not.

I only posted what I did to prove that you were contradicting yourself.
And I've explained why it's changed and yet you have the ignorance to not read it. This means you don't know why I don't want Hughes out so your posts are now a pile of crap surely? They're just saying you wont read it because you don't want to know about it. What's the point in posting it then if you didn't want a reply?

sock
19-04-2009, 06:40 PM
still not replied to my quote

Implement
19-04-2009, 06:42 PM
And I've explained why it's changed and yet you have the ignorance to not read it. This means you don't know why I don't want Hughes out so your posts are now a pile of crap surely? They're just saying you wont read it because you don't want to know about it. What's the point in posting it then if you didn't want a reply?

I know you do *** I already know that's why I haven't been bothered to read your essay, it's either that or your just pissed off at wasting time on writing something that isn't going to be read.

I already know your reasons for not liking Hughes, I thought the same as you at the start (not as a fan, as an outsider) so I know how you're thinking.

Chill the **** out?

Minstrels
19-04-2009, 06:43 PM
still not replied to my quote
Which one?

I know you do *** I already know that's why I haven't been bothered to read your essay, it's either that or your just pissed off at wasting time on writing something that isn't going to be read.

I already know your reasons for not liking Hughes, I thought the same as you at the start (not as a fan, as an outsider) so I know how you're thinking.

Chill the **** out?
But you don't know what's changed... :rolleyes:

Implement
19-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Maybe that is cause' I was winding you up and I actually did read your essay.

God your so easy to piss off it's unbelievable lol, just chill out?

sock
19-04-2009, 06:47 PM
the one i edited where i said minstrels is finkin of a reply cos we posted at the same time

Minstrels
19-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Maybe that is cause' I was winding you up and I actually did read your essay.

God your so easy to piss off it's unbelievable lol, just chill out?
What's the point in posting to piss people off if you wont treat it as a debate? That is just pig ignorance. And I'm not pissed off, I'm just wondering why you've set up a debate and wont add to it.

Sock, ain't seen it.

Implement
19-04-2009, 06:51 PM
I did not set-up a debate. I simply provided evidence of you contradicting yourself, I do not see that as a debate.

And if i'm pig ignorant, ** knows what you would be.

Minstrels
19-04-2009, 06:53 PM
I did not set-up a debate. I simply provided evidence of you contradicting yourself, I do not see that as a debate.

And if i'm pig ignorant, ** knows what you would be.
Yes you did set up a debate. Posting a post of me saying I want Hughes gone is obv going to spark a debate and if you didn't expect that then I'd hate to see what you're predicted or what you received in your GCSE's.

And me? My posts are spark or are in debates. :rolleyes:

Implement
19-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Lmao, Ok.

Already got C's in maths, doing additional papers in the summer for B+ grades, already got C's in English, doing higher papers in a couple of months and am targetted a B, C's in science.

I don't think I need to reply to you anymore :)

I think that's better than average.

Also;

Originally Posted by Implement http://www.habboxforum.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=5753236#post5753236)

Your reply:

Not really.

You contradicted yourself AGAIN!

it obviously did open a can of worms because you seem to be saying I caused a debate (in your opinion.) But before that you say I didn't open up a can of worms.

PFFT.

Wootzeh
19-04-2009, 06:57 PM
You did contradict yourself though.

Minstrels
19-04-2009, 06:58 PM
Lmao, Ok.

Already got C's in maths, doing additional papers in the summer for B+ grades, already got C's in English, doing higher papers in a couple of months and am targetted a B, C's in science.

I don't think I need to reply to you anymore :)

I think that's better than average.
Close the door on the way out of the sports section - cya!

You did contradict yourself though.
However he wont read what's changed, that's the problem.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!