PDA

View Full Version : Saw that Airbus Beluga over Chester today

Technologic
23-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Was a bit *** at first before i realised what it was :l.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_Beluga

What's the craziest vehicle you've ever seen?

Nixt
23-04-2009, 07:50 PM
I've seen it a few times flying past my area. Mainly when I was back in school. We have an Airbus in Bristol so I am guessing that's why I've seen it. The last time I saw it was about two years ago though and it was just white, so we were like WHAT IS THAT?1?!? But it is an amazing plane.

Judge Judy
25-04-2009, 06:14 PM
It does look dodgy :P
It's probably been made at the factory in Broughton near Chester

Adam!
25-04-2009, 06:42 PM
Seen loads.

Seen a few when I've been in the air too, over France mainly.

J0SH
26-04-2009, 07:13 AM
I've seen a golf polo covered in like brown fur so it looks like a mouse or something :P

Con
26-04-2009, 09:41 AM
I've seen it a few times flying past my area. Mainly when I was back in school. We have an Airbus in Bristol so I am guessing that's why I've seen it. The last time I saw it was about two years ago though and it was just white, so we were like WHAT IS THAT?1?!? But it is an amazing plane.
haha, I remember when that flew over bristol :P

that's a very..strange looking plane

Jordy
26-04-2009, 11:04 AM
I've always wanted to see one of these but never managed too sadly, the strange thing is my dad spent 3 years working at Airbus (Bristol, Filton) and never saw a single Beluga there :P

no waiii
26-04-2009, 11:52 AM
LOL, whats is it used for looks like a bent plane

Lee
26-04-2009, 11:59 AM
WOW! This flew past my house the other day and I looked an thought ... Ok thats wierd... No way was it that!

Sunny.
26-04-2009, 01:32 PM
I remember the airbus flew past our school and it was very very low. I mean it had just taken off. We had PE so every1 ws just like what the ****kkk

xxMATTGxx
27-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Saw the plane about twice I think.

What's the craziest vehicle you've ever seen?

AN-225.

Technologic
27-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Saw the plane about twice I think.

AN-225.

I saw that when it came to Manchester :p

Flew near my house :]

Dan!
05-05-2009, 06:23 AM
last time i saw it was when i was at AVP, Adam do you remeber that time xD and then the that weird man came over asked us what the REG was because that something we would no ... AIRBUS EEEK!

Clowgon
05-05-2009, 07:11 AM
Yeah a plane was flying pretty low across my school playground a few weeks ago. Never looked like one of those planes though. :P

When planes are in the air and you see them flying really low it's really fascinating to watch them for some bizarre reason.

Adam!
05-05-2009, 05:16 PM
last time i saw it was when i was at AVP, Adam do you remeber that time xD and then the that weird man came over asked us what the REG was because that something we would no ... AIRBUS EEEK!
LOL yeah!

That man was like SZOMGHZ the Beluga wots da reg wots da reg!!!

Me you and and John was just like.... lol

GommeInc
05-05-2009, 10:35 PM
It looks like a normal plane with a huge brain haemorage...

Was there ever a plane that carried cars? I remember hearing of one years and years ago, but no-where mentions one :S

xxMATTGxx
06-05-2009, 06:19 AM
It looks like a normal plane with a huge brain haemorage...

Was there ever a plane that carried cars? I remember hearing of one years and years ago, but no-where mentions one :S

You are indeed correct, I remember seeing photos of it in the internet. Forgot the name of the dam thing though. :(!

Moh
06-05-2009, 10:42 AM
If I was a plane, id tap that.

-leestrong-
11-05-2009, 03:25 PM
That's about as crazy as it gets (:

Yoshimitsui
11-05-2009, 05:37 PM
If you ever happen to end up in Toulouse then you are bound to see a few of them over there along with the A380's. Interesting place.

Adam!
11-05-2009, 09:38 PM
If you ever happen to end up in Toulouse then you are bound to see a few of them over there along with the A380's. Interesting place.
Correct.

I was on a Ryanair flight last year and the first officer made an announcment to tell us all there was a Beluga 2000 below us and that it was and I quote 'a massivvvvv aircraft actually' lol.

tm
12-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Shame you didn't get a photo, would like to have seen how odd it looks in-flight from the ground.

I saw a small tank APC thing with wheels on the road a few weeks ago. Not exactly a strange vehicle but it was odd seeing it on a public road!
http://www.armyrecognition.com/images/stories/europe/france/missile_vehicle/vab_hot/pictures/vab_hot_anti-tank_missile_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_France_Army_ french_004.jpg bit like that.

I also saw 5 chinooks flying over my house a couple of years ago in formation. Was very loud!

GommeInc
15-05-2009, 01:35 AM
Shame you didn't get a photo, would like to have seen how odd it looks in-flight from the ground.

I saw a small tank APC thing with wheels on the road a few weeks ago. Not exactly a strange vehicle but it was odd seeing it on a public road!
http://www.armyrecognition.com/images/stories/europe/france/missile_vehicle/vab_hot/pictures/vab_hot_anti-tank_missile_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_France_Army_ french_004.jpg bit like that.

I also saw 5 chinooks flying over my house a couple of years ago in formation. Was very loud!
The army seem to like doing practice flights over my area with chinooks. They fly incredibly low - about 30-50 metres off the ground (but my measurements aren't very good :P). The house shakes and alarms go off, not very nice. Would be weird seeing that vehicle on the road though, must take up alot of room :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!