PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United Held talks with Kaka's Reps

Clowgon
25-04-2009, 11:06 AM
MANCHESTER UNITED held talks with Kaka yesterday over a sensational summer move.

The Brazilian’s representatives met United to discuss personal terms which would total £35million in wages alone.

A source close to the AC Milan superstar confirmed: “It was a very positive meeting, although nothing was agreed.

“The player wants a five-year contract and wages of £135,000 a week. He is very keen to join United and these are figures that are within United’s pay structure. It’s up to them what happens now.”

The talks did not involve any discussion about a transfer fee but Milan expect to get at least £70m for their star player.

The big question now is how United will find the cash — and whether they will sell Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer to Real Madrid.

Kaka, 27, has already spoken of his affinity for United, saying: “They have some great players in Giggs and Scholes and especially Wayne Rooney.

“One of my best friends, Anderson, is also there — how can anyone say no?

“They are the English and European champions and a great club to play for.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol, that would be great if we signed Kaka. I think the only two players we need to sign this season is Kaka and Tevez. Berbatov must go!

We could raise some of the funds from the sales of
Berbatov
Darren Fletcher
Park

30-40 Mill there.

Ronaldo must stay he is a Key player and i don't know who could replace him, Nani but he's still a developing player in my eyes.

Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Kaka, Giggs, What a force to be reckoned with!

Every player wants to be at United. Some players just say they don't want to because United probably hasn't show real desire to sign them and they know they would get a bad reception from their fans when they play. :8

We would get the money back from the signings of Tevez and Kaka if we will the Champions league a few more times plus the Shirt sales and of course the Tickets sales. It's a good investment.

Pyroka
25-04-2009, 11:07 AM
I wondered where you could've heard this crap from... Then it hit me:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2395301.ece

Twist
25-04-2009, 11:08 AM
MANCHESTER UNITED held talks with Kaka yesterday over a sensational summer move.

The Brazilian’s representatives met United to discuss personal terms which would total £35million in wages alone.

A source close to the AC Milan superstar confirmed: “It was a very positive meeting, although nothing was agreed.

“The player wants a five-year contract and wages of £135,000 a week. He is very keen to join United and these are figures that are within United’s pay structure. It’s up to them what happens now.”

The talks did not involve any discussion about a transfer fee but Milan expect to get at least £70m for their star player.

The big question now is how United will find the cash — and whether they will sell Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer to Real Madrid.

Kaka, 27, has already spoken of his affinity for United, saying: “They have some great players in Giggs and Scholes and especially Wayne Rooney.

Lol, that would be great if we signed Kaka. I think the only two players we need to sign this season is Kaka and Tevez. Berbatov must go!

Berbatov
Darren Fletcher
Park

30-40 Mill there.

Ronaldo must stay he is a Key player and i don't know who could replace him, Nani but he's still a developing player in my eyes.

Every player wants to be at United. Some players just say they don't want to because United probably hasn't show real desire to sign them and they know they would get a bad reception from their fans when they play. :8

We would get the money back from the signings of Tevez and Kaka if we will the Champions league a few more times plus the Shirt sales and of course the Tickets sales. It's a good investment.
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/article.html?Kaka_plans_to_stay_in_Milan&in_article_id=615372&in_page_id=43
Hmmm..

leah
25-04-2009, 11:10 AM

lmao.
they can fork out all they like, won't change anything this season

sock
25-04-2009, 11:12 AM
nothin will happen

Pyroka
25-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Havent United got enough forward/midfielders btw? I mean, some of them will throw their teddy and say they're not getting games when Kaka is around.

It's all stirring, Kaka said he wanted to stay at Milan ages ago.

Skajo
25-04-2009, 11:35 AM
So did Man City and look what happened there.

I feel sorry for me, Matty and everyone else where people take sensationalised stories as truth. Keep dreaming.

Clowgon
25-04-2009, 11:44 AM

Lol, i don't think the Sun reports story's all the time which are not speakingly true. I would of thought Newspaper's like the Daily Mirror and the Sunday times would make up ludacris stories like that. The Sun don't need to as their the biggest newspaper in this Country and one of biggest around the world.

nothin will happen

Never say never.

Skajo
25-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Do you know why it's the biggest selling paper? Boobs.

It's a highly sensationalist newspaper, it's renowned as just that. It's more entertainment than information based. You're talking to an A-Level A Media Studies student here ;)

Clowgon
25-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Do you know why it's the biggest selling paper? Boobs.

It's a highly sensationalist newspaper, it's renowned as just that. It's more entertainment than information based. You're talking to an A-Level A Media Studies student here ;)

Boobs and sport I'd say. ;)

Sports section = Top notch.

Minstrels
25-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Keep dreaming fella, it'll never happen. He's tied down at AC Milan and if he were to leave (which will most probably never happen) it would be to Madrid or Manchester City - the only teams who can afford £100,000,000.

And do you know why it'll be £100,000,000? Because that's the amount of money which can buy Milan a new start, a new team.

Kaka will only leave if Milan need the money to pay off bills and sign some youngsters.

And you believe 30 or 40 million will buy the talents of Kaka?

And you believe you can raise that 30 or 40 mill from the "talents" of those three lists players?

Clowngons, I'll bring you back down to earth.

Berbaflop - 7 - 12 million
Fletcher - 6 - 7 million
Park - 4 - 5 million

Immenseman
25-04-2009, 01:50 PM
it'd be less than 100,000,000 if he wanted to go. even if city offered 100,000,000 he wouldn't go because it's like going from united to darlington

Minstrels
25-04-2009, 01:53 PM
it'd be less than 100,000,000 if he wanted to go. even if city offered 100,000,000 he wouldn't go because it's like going from united to darlington
The only reason he'll want to go is to save Milan - can you not see that?!

£30,000,000 will not pay off bills and buy young players - £100,000,000 will be.

Just like Villa, if he moves it'll only be because he wants to save his boyhood club.

Bun
25-04-2009, 02:07 PM
although city's and darlo's financial status is completely opposite. :P

Tristan
25-04-2009, 02:15 PM
Lol, i don't think the Sun reports story's all the time which are not speakingly true. I would of thought Newspaper's like the Daily Mirror and the Sunday times would make up ludacris stories like that. The Sun don't need to as their the biggest newspaper in this Country and one of biggest around the world.

LOL.
The Sun makes almost every bit up.
I would only expect you to believe it though.

Clowgon
25-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Keep dreaming fella, it'll never happen. He's tied down at AC Milan and if he were to leave (which will most probably never happen) it would be to Madrid or Manchester City - the only teams who can afford £100,000,000.

And do you know why it'll be £100,000,000? Because that's the amount of money which can buy Milan a new start, a new team.

Kaka will only leave if Milan need the money to pay off bills and sign some youngsters.

And you believe 30 or 40 million will buy the talents of Kaka?

And you believe you can raise that 30 or 40 mill from the "talents" of those three lists players?

Clowngons, I'll bring you back down to earth.

Berbaflop - 7 - 12 million
Fletcher - 6 - 7 million
Park - 4 - 5 million

Why and earth would he want to go to Man City? He rejected them and he will do the same again.

The thing with Man City is, just a few years ago they were nothing, had a crap team, not so good of a Manager and from out of nowhere comes a rich punk and City turn into a Club who think that they were going to be superior in the transfer league but have so far failed.

Your transfer structure is a mess you go in and bid for player's who are not even worth the value. I think your going to end up like Chelsea but
the difference is you won't be having any trophies.

Oh and I'm sure if we put Berba on the transfer list, City will come begging with a £25 million offer. ;)

So how was your trip back to earth sir? ;)

Minstrels
25-04-2009, 03:37 PM
OK then, what’s stopping him from rejecting Manchester United? Do you even know why he rejected City? He rejected us because he felt he should stay true to the AC Milan fans, he’s even stated that he was seriously considering the offer because it would help out AC Milan and his charity however the “fantastic” Milan fans stopped him. He saw grown men crying, he didn’t feel it was right. Imagine the reaction of the fans if Milan were to sell him to a team in the same European competition as them.

A few years ago we had a crap team? Will you please state how many years ago you mean because a few years ago we qualified for the UEFA Cup. So far failed in the market?

I’d hardly call these players a failing buy…

De Jong
Given
Kompany
Bellamy
Robinho
Zab

We bid for players which aren’t worth the value? We could of gotten De Jong for free in theory in the summer however he was going to sign a new contract and even if he didn’t he would have been snapped up by a top European team, we had to bid what we did. I can’t see any other players which stand out considering the amount of points Bellamy has earned us.

The difference is we wont have trophies? Nice to know you can see the future, shame you can’t see the past.

Oh and we’ll come begging for Berbaflop for £25,000,000? I don’t think he’ll be on our radar, now this Tevez you can’t afford? I can see us buying him.

Back to earth? Not as much as you will be soon in a couple of seconds.

This reliable news paper you read, how reliable is it? You see on a Manchester United forum a thread was made about Kaka in 2008. In this thread was a interview from Kaka saying how his best friend is at Manchester United. Might want to check it out.

http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/transfer-talk/11973-kaka-admits-united-dream.html

He also would like his team-mates: “United have some great players. Giggs and Scholes are legends. Then there’s Rooney. And also Anderson who is a good friend of mine.””

TO EARTH CAPTAIN, TO EARTH!

Clowgon
25-04-2009, 04:08 PM
OK then, what’s stopping him from rejecting Manchester United? Do you even know why he rejected City? He rejected us because he felt he should stay true to the AC Milan fans, he’s even stated that he was seriously considering the offer because it would help out AC Milan and his charity however the “fantastic” Milan fans stopped him. He saw grown men crying, he didn’t feel it was right. Imagine the reaction of the fans if Milan were to sell him to a team in the same European competition as them.

A few years ago we had a crap team? Will you please state how many years ago you mean because a few years ago we qualified for the UEFA Cup. So far failed in the market?

I’d hardly call these players a failing buy…

De Jong
Given
Kompany
Bellamy
Robinho
Zab

We bid for players which aren’t worth the value? We could of gotten De Jong for free in theory in the summer however he was going to sign a new contract and even if he didn’t he would have been snapped up by a top European team, we had to bid what we did. I can’t see any other players which stand out considering the amount of points Bellamy has earned us.

The difference is we wont have trophies? Nice to know you can see the future, shame you can’t see the past.

Oh and we’ll come begging for Berbaflop for £25,000,000? I don’t think he’ll be on our radar, now this Tevez you can’t afford? I can see us buying him.

Back to earth? Not as much as you will be soon in a couple of seconds.

This reliable news paper you read, how reliable is it? You see on a Manchester United forum a thread was made about Kaka in 2008. In this thread was a interview from Kaka saying how his best friend is at Manchester United. Might want to check it out.

http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/transfer-talk/11973-kaka-admits-united-dream.html

He also would like his team-mates: “United have some great players. Giggs and Scholes are legends. Then there’s Rooney. And also Anderson who is a good friend of mine.””

TO EARTH CAPTAIN, TO EARTH!

Captain is already on earth!

On a Italian radio station he was saying that he rejected City because there weren't good enough and the fact that they weren't playing Champions League football - Which he wanted to be in.

He wasn't even on the brink of signing for them. City and Milan representatives were ONLY talking about the possibility of Kaka going to City. No Contract was even proposed to Kaka/ Kaka's agent if I'm correct.

There's no way Tevez would go to City. City would be wasting there time attempting or even speaking to Tevez about a possible move to them. There's only one Club for Tevez at the Moment and that's United. ;)

City hasn't got a good transfer structure. They are attempting to sign Stars who can only bring them a few glorious seasons. They should be looking to build for the future not for a few seasons.

De Jong - Crap buy
Given - Good buy
Kompany - Ok buy
Bellamy - Good buy
Robinho - Good Buy
Zab - Just LOL.

Now, do you feel like you are on Earth?

Jack.Lfc
25-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Clowgon, posts like that are why you get abused. Dejong is quality kompany is quality and zabaleta is quality

Minstrels
25-04-2009, 04:50 PM
On a Italian radio station he said he wanted to stay due to Champions League football? May I ask where you heard this please considering Milan are not in the Champions League either.

So it wasn’t down to the fans was it not?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=610719&&cc=5739
http://www.javno.com/en-sports/milan-fans-plead-for-kaka-to-stay-at-san-siro_225323
http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Fans-Italy-PM-make-Kaka-stay-at-Milan/412976/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jan/20/kaka-manchester-city-milan-transfer
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1123925/God-guided--Kaka-explains-snubbed-Manchester-Citys-100m-offer.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7839488.stm

"I don't want anything else, I just want to be well and be happy in the place where people love me.
"From this story I have understood how people love me at Milan, the fans and my team-mates have helped me make this choice.”
"Now here all the fans are there chanting my name.
"Milan is my home, where I am close to and where my heart really is. That is what made me take this decision."
"Many children brought their drawings that they dedicated to me.”
"I have remained with the team where I am linked by heart.”
If we didn’t offer him a contract how come your oh so reliable Sun claimed we were offering him £500,000 a week which made your little Manchester United southern crew run around shouting “The sky is falling”, oh my bad I mean “THEY’RE RUINING FOOTBALL”? State the obvious, we didn’t offer a contract however it’s just another topic which makes your all so “reliable” bog roll look like idiots.

If Manchester United are the only club for Tevez at the moment what would Tevez be feeling when he watches interviews where his manager states that it’s a real possibility he could leave in the summer? I’d want to leave that club if I’m hearing messages like that flogged around.

Oh dear God, you’re honestly saying that De Jong and Zab are bad buys and that Kompany is simply an “OK” purchase? I know you’re deluded but come on…

Hardly back to earth considering your post consists of made up crap from the second sentence – DOH.

Excellent2
25-04-2009, 05:01 PM

Berbatov
Darren Fletcher
Park

30-40 Mill there.

We would get the money back from the signings of Tevez and Kaka if we will the Champions league a few more times plus the Shirt sales and of course the Tickets sales. It's a good investment.I think this is total bull from The Sun.

Also.. why would we sell Park and Fletcher? :S They're 2 of our best subs..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!