PDA

View Full Version : Bark, Meow or even MOO! - Ends 13th June

Lee
10-05-2009, 09:51 PM
I was recently thinking, as I saw a dog barking at a cat, if I were to choose an animal that I would become, what animal would I be. A bird, flying high in the sky, or a cheetah sprinting rapidly through the grass...

So, you are thinking, what do we have to do... Well, you have to think of the animal you would like to become, and explain why you would want to be this animal. I am looking for the most creative, detailed entry!

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 1 HC Sofa (Kindly donated by MissAlice)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: lHuntey
Habbox Name: lHuntey
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Dudedanny123 to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

Markeh
12-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Habbox: Marky21
Habbo: Marky21

My Entry: I would be a cat. Cute to look at, quite nice, and can go to the loo wherever he likes and get away with it.

Catchy
12-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Habbo name: Stripsearch

I would like to be a cheetah becuz let's face it they're lush like me..

samantha421
12-05-2009, 06:01 PM
Habbo name: samanthaw421.
Habbox forum name: samanthaw421
My entry:
I would like to be a common animal so that if i was rare people would crowd me and woudl always be on the prowl for me and id get scared argghhh!!
I would like to be in charge so that I don't get killed easily and i dont need to be afraid or hide and id be in charge of the food ;)
so overall i would be a lion!! because there king of the jungle no one messes with them RAWR!!

DoctorET
12-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Habbo(X) name- DoctorET
Entry-
I would be a dragonfly because they are delicate and are free to fly and can do as they wish.

Circadia
12-05-2009, 06:18 PM
habbo : cheakybabe1!
habbox: abzgabz
my entry: i would love to be duck billed platipuss because no one knows much about them and i could just lie there with no one staring at me and they arent kept in zoos so they are wild and freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee also people dont know were most duck billed platipusses live so they wont know were to find me and i would live in peace

Dinosaurawrr
12-05-2009, 07:28 PM
habbo : sacha.
habbox: sacha.
my entry: i would like 2 b a cat.. i can curl up and go to sleep where i like and wonder out where i like though my cat flap, i can curl up on laps
or in chairs and be warm and eat my tuna food! i could be cuddled by my owners and run free whenever i like! woo <3

Ardemax
13-05-2009, 05:49 AM
Habbo(x) name = Ardemax

For my animal I would simply be the humble sheep. The reason? I can give myself the weather forcast AND grow my own jumper.

Wow much?

Dada
13-05-2009, 07:45 AM
Habbo name: Monkeyman011
Habbox: dada

I would be a dog. You lay down and sleep, eat, go for walks, get patted, get loved, sleep some more, eat some more, poo whenever you like... good times ^^

vincat
13-05-2009, 03:52 PM
habbo name: vincat
habbox name: vincat
my enty:

If I would be given a chance to be an animal, it would be a penguin.
For me, penguins are 'hybrid' animals. In a way that they can spend their time on water or on land whenever they want to. Although they are flightless birds, they are very adapted on swimming underwater. Their colours are there for a reason. Their back is coloured black to avoid predators from the sky looking down the sea and their front is coloured white to avoid predators from the sea looking up the sky.

Another reason I wanted to be a penguin is because of the 'global warming' or 'climate change' that we are currently experiencing. I want to explore the magnificent poles of the earth before it gets worst and worst and 'might' eventually melt. I would also want to live in the 'exclusive' continent called the Antarctica. It is exclusive just for scientific preserve and military activity is strictly prohibited. It is therefore one of the best places to live for an animal since human activity is reduced.

All in all, being a penguin is perhaps the best animal that I can think of at the moment. Although one might say that it's not the best time for a penguin because of the climate change, I personally would want to take the chance and explore the oceans of the earth and the icy places that only few humans have ever seen. :)

billybobcool6
13-05-2009, 04:23 PM
habbo name: billybobcool6
habbox name: billybobcool6
my entry:
i would like to be a dog becuase i htnk dogs have lots of energy so i would be able to be very playful i also think they look cute and everyone loves them. also i would like chasing my tail and running after balls :)

thorn
13-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Habbo name: Advertiser500
Habbox Name: thorn
If i could be any animal then i would like to become a Dodo. I would like to be a Dodo as i could go into busy London streets strutting my stuff, and peoples jaws would drop wide open, amazed that i am the only alive Dodo in the world. The only bad thing is that i would probably be caurght by a zoo or something so that i wouldn't go extinct. But if i didn't get caurght then i would eat worms.. or what ever Dodos eat.

Jessie
17-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Habbo(x) Name: purplejassie
Entry:
i would love to become a worm, my reason is that i would live in the warm earth with all the food i need and also if somone tried to kill me, i would just multiply in half and there would be 2 of me!

how great it that? xD

lReecey
17-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Habbo name: Fabragas08
Habbox Name: lReecey
If I was to choose an animal, I would be a dinosaur because nobody could lock me up, I would create a big scene, and I would hit news world wide due to me being a one-in-a-kind animal... I would chase thugs, murderers and other criminals of the streets aswell as helping out lifting tall and heavy things!

=worswick.
18-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Habbo name: =worswick.
Habbox forum name: =worswick.

My entry: I'd probably choose to be a cat because i have two & there well looked after also, you get to experience life at night in wildlife, nd you get lots of love off your owner, I'd like to be a bird too cause i like planes but after thinking carefully i thought birds don't get the opportunity to use the cool equipment used in a cockpit , like the rudder controls etc.. So Yes, i think i'd want to be a mysterious cat that prowls about. & scratches car tyres lol.

The End.

Good Luck Everyone.

Jordan:A
18-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Habbo Name: Jordan:A
Habbox Name: Jordan:A
My entry: If I had the chance I would become a hippo, can sleep and eat allday and do no excercise.
And live in water ;D

.:Gilly2:.
19-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Habbo(x) Name: .:Gilly2:.
My Entry:

I would like to be a cat. People feed me, people love and care for me, I would be warm because of my fluffy hair. I would be like a ninja, jumping onto sheds and swishing my tail round. I would be the cool cat on the block :D

.:Gilly2:.
19-05-2009, 05:47 PM
Nice, I like that idea. Good dino.... :D IReecy. Brill.

Competitions are for entries only. Post your comments in the competitions questions/comments forum - Inseriousity. (Senior Competitions Staff)

GrandTheftAudio
19-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Habbo Name: GrandTheftAudio
Habbox Name: GrandTheftAudio
Entry: If I had to choose out of the millions of species, I would simply choose a cat. Cats are often perceived as 'cute' but they can be vicious hunters. Stalking their prey for a long time before swiftly moving in for the kill. They are sly and smart-witted animals that prefer their own company than that of others. They get annoyed pretty easily and therefore home life is not such an important factor to them. Cats just use it as a place to regain their energy. Most cats are affectionate to the ones they love. They also have amazing night-vision which would be handy when your out partying late at night. :P They also sleep hours and hours on end, something which I would love to do. :D

Saffy456
20-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Habbo name (Saffy456)
Habbo name (saffy456)

I would be a delicate swan because they are really graceful and pretty to look at. i also love the way they just glide across the water. If i would have to pick another one it would be a chihuahua because you get really nice owners who cherish you and love you. You get to live in a beverley hills mansion and dress up in beautiful clothes. Thank You.x

ducky
20-05-2009, 08:25 PM
habbo name: stephberry
habbox name: ducky

my entry:

if I could be any animal I want, I would be a horse. lots of people like horses. they're very elegant and pretty and you can roam free being stupid and yet you are looking graceful. since I'm human, I can't do that and people will throw things at me for causing a disturbance. I do not look graceful at all. also I can horsekick all the human enemies in the world. they would think it is by accident. I would be a white horse. that is a pretty colour.

CurtisJohns
28-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Habbo Name: CurtisJohns
Habbox Name: CurtisJohns
My Entry: I would be an Ant, because scientifically it is the strongest! You wouldnt need much food either and you always get to work in big groups. You can fit into tiny places and eveything would be a massive adventure quite literally! Plus Ants can survive most wether conditions! and can escape many predetors because of their size!!

Michael
29-05-2009, 02:24 PM
Habbo Name: Michael541
Habbox Name: theWINNER12

Entry: Fly

I would be a Fly because i could spie on people :P

sharkey107
30-05-2009, 09:07 AM
Habbo(x) name: Sharkey107

I would love to be a lion becuase they are powerful, strong willed and minded also they get to kill everyday and can become quite tame also they are very dominating and loudand also extremely good hunters and can also be merciful on their prey occasionally.

Please remember to put your Habbo(x) name in your entry! - Inseriousity.

MollyBaybee
07-06-2009, 03:04 AM
Habbo Name: MollyBaybee
Habbox Name: MollyBaybee
Entry.
I would have to be a blue whale because they are the biggest animal on the planet and rule the ocean, nothing tries to kill and blue whale.
Only known killer are humans.
but we as humans are just cruel.
& plus I'd love to have a fish thinking it could speak whale named Dori in my mouth.
So it'd be a blue whale for me.
:):eusa_danc

itsMIKEYY
08-06-2009, 04:08 AM
both names: itsMIKEYY
entry:

I'd be the first ever chicken, and leave evidence of my existance, prior to the egg, just so people would **** about what came first.

LewweL
08-06-2009, 06:30 AM
Habbo Name: LewweL
Habbox Name: LewweL
My entry: I would be a kangaroo, so I can hop around with babies in my pocket. :D

chalie333
08-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Habbo name: chalie333
habbox name : chalie333

my entry: if i would be a animal i would be a Quarter Penguin , Half egal and have cheetah becasue i be able to run fast,swim in the sea,and fly.

grimreaper1988
10-06-2009, 03:56 AM
habbo name: grimreaper2009
habbx

grimreaper1988
10-06-2009, 04:06 AM
habbo name: grimreaper2009
habbox name: grimreaper1988
my entry:
If I could be any animal i think i would have to be a tiger. I would like to be a tiger because they are wonderful animals, they are very independent unlike the lion, they are the most beautiful of all cats, they are very swift, intellegent, sneaky, powerful and king of the jungle or should be king of the jungle.

tigers are a sworn preditor, when it comes to catching prey they use their stealth and their colours to make life more easy for them.

tigers are the biggest of all cats and you know there is going to be trouble if you come face to face with one

ensiferum
13-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Habbox name: ensiferum
Habbo UK name: !!ensiferum!!

An Overfed House Cat...doesn't the name just say it all? Just lay around the house all day, go catch a few birds when you can be bothered, get fed when you want, get to sleep whenever you want,and best of all - You get tickled on the tummy all the time :D I would definitely be a House Cat. :)

lPinoy
14-06-2009, 10:36 AM
Habbo(x) name: lPinoy
My entry:
I would choose to become a common pet, preferably a puppy/dog. It often finds a caring owner who chooses to feed, walk and train this pet. Dog abuse is treated seriously, therefore will minimise the threat of hurt or unloved dogs.

Competition has now closed. Winner will be announced as soon as possible. Thread moved.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!