PDA

View Full Version : 4 points from 3 games

champions
12-05-2009, 11:47 AM
and we will be champions again! :D:D:D

cant wait for the bitter fans to post in this thread seething because we have won the football league again. so many of you thought liverpool actually had a chance of winning the league but all us united fans knew that rafa would bottle it and Sir Alex would will it again. cant wait for the 27th now when we thrash Barca in the final.............. great times for us united fans :eusa_danc

Excellent2
12-05-2009, 02:12 PM
You're right about us becoming champions again and for that I'm on top of the world but I disagree with you about rafa 'bottling' it. Liverpool have been by far the best watchable team this season. Give me a team who has given you more thrills than them this season and don't be bias by it.

Immenseman
12-05-2009, 02:15 PM
united r the best in da world :eusa_danc

sock
12-05-2009, 02:25 PM
You're right about us becoming champions again and for that I'm on top of the world but I disagree with you about rafa 'bottling' it. Liverpool have been by far the best watchable team this season. Give me a team who has given you more thrills than them this season and don't be bias by it.

i agree +rep

united have been more 'solid' but by far funner were l'pool.

Wootzeh
12-05-2009, 02:27 PM
ye... but do i care? nope :)

champions
12-05-2009, 02:28 PM
excellent2 how can you say that?? :lol:

glory grabber

Excellent2
12-05-2009, 02:37 PM
ye... but do i care? nope :)Then don't waste bandwidth by posting such things.

Andeeh
12-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Never say never. you still have tough games against wigan, arsenal and hull. and even though it highly unlikely i have seen stranger things happen in football.

shame u wont have ronaldo next season or tevez.

Excellent2
12-05-2009, 02:40 PM
excellent2 how can you say that?? :lol:

glory grabberBecause unlike you I can see past the pride and decipher the truth.

Never say never. you still have tough games against wigan, arsenal and hull. and even though it highly unlikely i have seen stranger things happen in football.

shame u wont have ronaldo next season or tevez.Correct. We were never expecting Fulham to give us a tanning but they did.

Wootzeh
12-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Then don't waste bandwidth by posting such things.
Why? Am I not allowed to express my opinion?
You say we like you go to games lol.

Excellent2
12-05-2009, 02:43 PM
Why? Am I not allowed to express my opinion?
You say we like you go to games lol.You can express your opinion however you like but I'd expect a much more mature response from a member like you..

Wootzeh
12-05-2009, 02:45 PM
You can express your opinion however you like but I'd expect a much more mature response from a member like you..
Why? This is a thread about Manchester united and their fans/glory hunters. I simply do not care.

champions
12-05-2009, 04:50 PM
excellent2 is the only glory grabber here. no way would a real united fan say that Liverpool have been more exciting and a better team.

Excellent2
12-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Why? This is a thread about Manchester united and their fans/glory hunters. I simply do not care.Well if this thread is about what you state it is, don't post.

Implement
12-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Well done on totally ignoring Champions post.

-Heart
12-05-2009, 05:50 PM
and we will be champions again! :D:D:D

cant wait for the bitter fans to post in this thread seething because we have won the football league again. so many of you thought liverpool actually had a chance of winning the league but all us united fans knew that rafa would bottle it and Sir Alex would will it again. cant wait for the 27th now when we thrash Barca in the final.............. great times for us united fans :eusa_danc
The football league is the Championship, League 1 & League 2. Thought you knew everything Pleke?
Oh and http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=515995&highlight=robinho+vs+berbatov.

Skajo
12-05-2009, 05:50 PM
excellent2 is the only glory grabber here. no way would a real united fan say that Liverpool have been more exciting and a better team.
They are more exciting...

Jack.Lfc
12-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Towards the end of the season we have been great. in the middle we where ****e. Anyway, ive been to 12 aways this season, should get 19 next season and see us win the league.

And you do know that OOT's are hated?

Wootzeh
12-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Towards the end of the season we have been great. in the middle we where ****e. Anyway, ive been to 12 aways this season, should get 19 next season and see us win the league.
we messed up your season tbh :D

Jack.Lfc
12-05-2009, 06:01 PM
yer wootzeh you did. Dont speak to me :'(

O.j

Luv you really.

Immenseman
12-05-2009, 06:04 PM
yer wootzeh you did. Dont speak to me :'(

O.j

Luv you really.
scared of conflict "luv you"... oh dear

yeah 4 points - 3 games wooooo

Jack.Lfc
12-05-2009, 06:25 PM
I thought you left these forums? or can't you?

-Heart
12-05-2009, 06:29 PM
scared of conflict "luv you"... oh dear

yeah 4 points - 3 games wooooo
What the **** :S?

Immenseman
12-05-2009, 06:31 PM
I thought you left these forums? or can't you?
don't know where you got that from; the king is still here

What the **** :S?
dont question me, it's rude - reported

:eusa_danc

-Heart
12-05-2009, 06:43 PM

What are you doing..

Implement
12-05-2009, 06:58 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult others.

Excellent2
12-05-2009, 07:07 PM
*Removed*Its posts like this that will get you infracted mate. Quit being a hypocrite.

Jack.Lfc
12-05-2009, 07:18 PM
I like to keep the peace.

Bun
12-05-2009, 07:56 PM

don't go off topic - "reported". :rolleyes:

and yeah, 4 points probably becoming 1 tomorrow night.

Excellent2
12-05-2009, 08:00 PM
and yeah, 4 points probably becoming 1 tomorrow night.Maybe. Wigan have shown to be a strong side at times this year. I think we will win but not without a fight.

Bun
12-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Maybe. Wigan have shown to be a strong side at times this year. I think we will win but not without a fight.
yeah but every other time i've said that this season united have unfortunately proved me wrong. :eusa_wall thus and therefore i'm trying reverse logic. :P

Excellent2
12-05-2009, 08:52 PM
yeah but every other time i've said that this season united have unfortunately proved me wrong. :eusa_wall thus and therefore i'm trying reverse logic. :PI will give you some rep if your logic is correct :)

Jack.Lfc
12-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Behave yaselfs, Bruce will rollover for man u tomorrow.

Excellent2
12-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Behave yaselfs, Bruce will rollover for man u tomorrow.You mean we will flatten them.

Jack.Lfc
12-05-2009, 09:29 PM
No, i mean bruce will let use win.

Clowgon
12-05-2009, 09:58 PM

shame u wont have ronaldo next season or tevez.

Tevez won't go. He wants to stay. Fergie must not let a player of his caliber go. Is Tevez worth 30 Mil? Absolutely!

Ronaldo.... I think he's quite happy at United. I mean what other team would he suit in? Real play their football at a slow tempo, i think Ronaldo will struggle there.

Players like Beckham, Henry, Ruud Van Nistrolroy w/e, they all played badly over in La liga. That's not to say Ronaldo will but he'll be daft to go to Madrid.

Why? This is a thread about Manchester united and their fans/glory hunters. I simply do not care.

Please stop calling Manchester United fans on here Glory hunters.... It's doing my head in.

Liverpool have had some good games this season but lets face it... If it wasn't for their last minutes goals they wouldn't be 2nd.

The thing is with Liverpool i think, is when their in the position of winning the Premier league tittle they seem to get all cold and that..... Liverpool have a good enough squad to become prem champions but their players are lacking self-belief and they look quite scared to go all the way and win it.

Implement
12-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Did I just see you say that

Players like Beckham, Henry, Ruud Van Nistrolroy w/e, they all played badly over in La liga. That's not to say Ronaldo will but he'll be daft to go to Madrid.

you really know nothing about football... i'm not gonna' even start on the players you mentioned... but I will..

Van Nistelrooy has been injured for most of this season, but was playing amazing before his injury. 67 games and 45 goals in 3 seasons for Madrid says it all.

Beckham would not be where he is today if he didn't go to Madrid, their football suited him down to the ground as it was a little slower and gave him a bit more time on the ball. He's a legend over their.

Theirry Henry has scored 60 games and 31 goals in 3 seasons for Barca 1 goal ever 2 games ratio, yet you say "they played badly over in La Liga"

I really don't want to see ronaldo leaving the prem, but if Madrid pay the price they say they will (100million euros+) then United will have no hesitation in accepting, he gets to go to a bigger club and united take a huge profit on one player which could buy a whole new team.

Face it, Madrid are bigger than you and they will get their man eventually.

Jack.Lfc
12-05-2009, 10:04 PM
1. Tevez wants first team football and a manager who will like him
2. Beckham, Henry, Ruud Van Nistrolroy they where all good in the spanish league. ruud was banging htem in before he got injured, henry still is banging them in.
3. now them last minute goals.. if it wernt for Man u's last minute goals they woldnt be second.
4.Every team has a bad spell in a season, Man u's was at the start of season. Look scared even tho there going to old trafford banging 4 in. Stamford bridge banging 4 in. etc

Implement
12-05-2009, 10:11 PM
i think we put him to shame with our superior footballing knowledge.

Excellent2
12-05-2009, 10:15 PM
No, i mean bruce will let use win.You're stupid if you think he will throw away vital points.

Tevez won't go. He wants to stay. Fergie must not let a player of his caliber go. Is Tevez worth 30 Mil? Absolutely!Tevez wants to go as he wants first team football.. If you knew anything about United you would know that.

Ronaldo.... I think he's quite happy at United. I mean what other team would he suit in? Real play their football at a slow tempo, i think Ronaldo will struggle there.Ronaldo would suit in any team because he is an amazing player. Real don't play their games at slow tempo.. what team are you watching..?[/quote]

Players like Beckham, Henry, Ruud Van Nistrolroy w/e, they all played badly over in La liga. That's not to say Ronaldo will but he'll be daft to go to Madrid.Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Fail.

Wootzeh
Tevez won't go. He wants to stay. Fergie must not let a player of his caliber go. Is Tevez worth 30 Mil? Absolutely!

Ronaldo.... I think he's quite happy at United. I mean what other team would he suit in? Real play their football at a slow tempo, i think Ronaldo will struggle there.

Please stop calling Manchester United fans on here Glory hunters.... It's doing my head in.

Liverpool have had some good games this season but lets face it... If it wasn't for their last minutes goals they wouldn't be 2nd.

The thing is with Liverpool i think, is when their in the position of winning the Premier league tittle they seem to get all cold and that..... Liverpool have a good enough squad to become prem champions but their players are lacking self-belief and they look quite scared to go all the way and win it.
and all of that post just proves that..... you're in denial.

Clowgon

you really know nothing about football...

Keep your opinions to yourself, especially if talk **** like that without backing your claim up. Quite easy to say "Oh you know nothing about football" :rolleyes:

Beckham was a flop at Real Madrid. It wasn't until a few games before he went to La Galaxy that he started to play as we all know he could. Surely you of all people would of know that. :rolleyes: Never did those magical things what he did at United - Currently playing fantastic for Ac Milan.

Henry - We all know he's special, the things what he did at Arsenal.......
Barcelona - He's been there for 2 season now? he's struggled to hold down a 1st team spot, he's performances have been on and off....

Ruud van nistelrooy - He was the new Ole gunnar solskjaer at United, i'm sure you know who Solskjaer is..... :rolleyes:

He hasn't play as well at Real, he's been out with constant injury problems and has struggled to struck form.

Excellent2
12-05-2009, 10:18 PM
He hasn't play as well at Real, he's been out with constant injury problems and has struggled to struck form.LOL what?! He's scored tons of goals for madrid. Grab your facts before you post.

Implement
12-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Clowgon, I edited my post, read it again.

Clowgon -

Keep your opinions to yourself, especially if talk **** like that without backing your claim up. Quite easy to say "Oh you know nothing about football" :rolleyes:

Beckham was a flop at Real Madrid. It wasn't until a few games before he went to La Galaxy that he started to play as we all know he could. Surely you of all people would of know that. :rolleyes: Never did those magical things what he did at United - Currently playing fantastic for Ac Milan.

Henry - We all know he's special, the things what he did at Arsenal.......
Barcelona - He's been there for 2 season now? he's struggled to hold down a 1st team spot, he's performances have been on and off....

Ruud van nistelrooy - He was the new Ole gunnar solskjaer at United, i'm sure you know who Solskjaer is..... :rolleyes:

He hasn't play as well at Real, he's been out with constant injury problems and has struggled to struck form.

Me -

you really know nothing about football... i'm not gonna' even start on the players you mentioned... but I will..

Van Nistelrooy has been injured for most of this season, but was playing amazing before his injury. 67 games and 45 goals in 3 seasons for Madrid says it all.

Beckham would not be where he is today if he didn't go to Madrid, their football suited him down to the ground as it was a little slower and gave him a bit more time on the ball. He's a legend over their.

Theirry Henry has scored 60 games and 31 goals in 3 seasons for Barca 1 goal ever 2 games ratio, yet you say "they played badly over in La Liga"

I really don't want to see ronaldo leaving the prem, but if Madrid pay the price they say they will (100million euros+) then United will have no hesitation in accepting, he gets to go to a bigger club and united take a huge profit on one player which could buy a whole new team.

Face it, Madrid are bigger than you and they will get their man eventually.

that's the difference between someone who knows something about football and someone who doesn't.

kthxgocrywithshame.

champions
12-05-2009, 10:21 PM

:O did you just do that?!?!!?!? THAT'S SIR ALEX FERGUSON... you should know that being a united fan and all..

Clowgon
12-05-2009, 10:48 PM
1. Tevez wants first team football and a manager who will like him
2. Beckham, Henry, Ruud Van Nistrolroy they where all good in the spanish league. ruud was banging htem in before he got injured, henry still is banging them in.
3. now them last minute goals.. if it wernt for Man u's last minute goals they woldnt be second.
4.Every team has a bad spell in a season, Man u's was at the start of season. Look scared even tho there going to old trafford banging 4 in. Stamford bridge banging 4 in. etc

You scored 8 goals 4 at Old trafford, 4 and Stamford bridge..... CONGRATULATIONS..... :rolleyes:

I'm trying to say that when Liverpool are in a situation like this they seem to get all cold-turkey and flop things up. I can't see why they can win the Champions league and other Major trophies, but yet not win the league.

i think we put him to shame with our superior footballing knowledge.

Hardly. :eusa_clap

You're stupid if you think he will throw away vital points.

Tevez wants to go as he wants first team football.. If you knew anything about United you would know that.

Yeah i know Tevez wants first team football... He loves the fans at the Club and it's the same with the fans they love him. He deserves 1st team football he's work rate is unbelievable.

I can't see why he isn't in the 1st team week in, week out. He covers double the distance that Berbaflop would in the same match.

Him and Rooney last season together were amazing. If fergie plays him more, (Starting) Then he will be even better.

Ronaldo would suit in any team because he is an amazing player. Real don't play their games at slow tempo.. what team are you watching..?

Wasn't the case when i was watching Valencia and Barcelona play Real the other day.....

You can't be great without the support of good players around you....
Come on now. Common sense. :eusa_clap

[/QUOTE]

Clowgon, I edited my post, read it again.

Clowgon -

Me -

that's the difference between someone who knows something about football and someone who doesn't.

kthxgocrywithshame.

Ok Ruud and Henry have scored a decent amount of goals over their time at their Clubs in La Liga but i don't think they have played as well as they did for United and Arsenal respectively.

You obviously haven't been watching Beckham play at Real if you say he wasn't a flop. He started off at Real with a horrid season. Capello dropped him from the squad and never played for a few games. Just before he went off to La Galaxy was the time when we seen the Real David Beckham. He played so good that Capello was begging him to stay.

Beckham, in my opinion was a flop at Real, the fans loved him but he wasn't producing what we all know he could on the pitch. Simple as.

Go cry with shame? Yeah, w/e. :rolleyes:

Implement
12-05-2009, 10:56 PM
Ruud Van Nistelrooy:

Man U - 150 games with 95 goals = 0.63* goals per game.
Real Madrid - 67 games 45 goals = 0.67 goals per game.

Thierry Henry:

Arsenal -254 games 174 goals = 0.68 goals per game.
Barcelona - 60 games 31 goals = 0.51 goals per game.

I rest my case, now I'm off to bed...

One last note, you remind me of... Washing machines live longer with Clowgon, ping! (8)

tra.

Clowgon
12-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Oh thanks for bringing that up. Makes no difference.

I think i've argued my case, pretty well...... ;)

Sleep well. :)

champions
12-05-2009, 11:18 PM
why ignore my post

luce
13-05-2009, 06:24 AM
i agree +rep

united have been more 'solid' but by far funner were l'pool.

Then we deserve it then

ye... but do i care? nope :)

then out you go.

and as for "thrashing" barca.. well i think we will have to have the game of out lives to beat them. But anything can happen in CL Final i spose. :)

sock
13-05-2009, 02:34 PM
i can't givz u all rep :(

on topic..

Clowgon, Liverpool scored there goals in the last minutes?

does it matter?

the game of football is a game where they play 90 minutes, it's still in the allocated time, does it matter?

JackBuddy
13-05-2009, 02:35 PM

Tevez wants to go... accept it.
Ronaldo is a player that can make a team play at a higher tempo. (Without him United would be alot slower)
Nistelrooy is doing just as well at Real, he's injured.
You are essentially a 'glory supporter'.
Liverpool may have had last minute goals but United have had 9 1-0 results.

Clowgon
13-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Tevez wants to go... accept it.
Ronaldo is a player that can make a team play at a higher tempo. (Without him United would be alot slower)
Nistelrooy is doing just as well at Real, he's injured.
You are essentially a 'glory supporter'.
Liverpool may have had last minute goals but United have had 9 1-0 results.

Quote from Tevez......

"I am very sad about this but I guess what I'm saying is goodbye," the striker told the News of the World.

"I don't think I'll be a United player next season. I've done everything I possibly can but they have never made me an offer or given me a contract.

Does that sound like he wants to go to you? He wants to stay, but he also wants 1st team football. The way Tevez has played for the past games, clearly shows that he wants to stay. He wants to be heard on the pitch either by scoring or by spicing up the game.

It doesn't really matter if United had 9 1-0 wins. It's was the same last season...... We had a few 1-0 wins and we still managed to win the title. So what point are you trying to make?

sock
13-05-2009, 05:39 PM
the fact that you're talking about them scoring last minute goals, your saying is a fluke, however you could consider 1-0 wins to be a fluke as you'd lose 2 points if they got the equaliser..

no one is saying tevez wants to go, we're saying he's disappointed with the club so thats why he'd go..

i swear down, you're weird.

Browney
13-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Does that sound like he wants to go to you? He wants to stay, but he also wants 1st team football. The way Tevez has played for the past games, clearly shows that he wants to stay. He wants to be heard on the pitch either by scoring or by spicing up the game.

It doesn't really matter if United had 9 1-0 wins. It's was the same last season...... We had a few 1-0 wins and we still managed to win the title. So what point are you trying to make?

and tevez's whole cupping his ears to the chants of "Fergie, sign him on" kind of tells us he still wants to stay. reckon hes just playing hard to get.

but, your the one who said liverpools wins were late, so why is that important?

Clowgon
13-05-2009, 06:07 PM
the fact that you're talking about them scoring last minute goals, your saying is a fluke, however you could consider 1-0 wins to be a fluke as you'd lose 2 points if they got the equaliser..

no one is saying tevez wants to go, we're saying he's disappointed with the club so thats why he'd go..

i swear down, you're weird.

Oh am i? :O

Your twisting my words. I'm not trying to saying that Liverpool's last minute wins were a fluke. I would say it's more down to luck then fluke and it's the same with the 1-0 goals that United scored last season.

and tevez's whole cupping his ears to the chants of "Fergie, sign him on" kind of tells us he still wants to stay. reckon hes just playing hard to get.

but, your the one who said liverpools wins were late, so why is that important?

Tevez wants to stay it's as simple as that. He shouldn't be moaning as anyone who comes into a big team like United will be rotated. Look at the likes of Andy Cole, Teddy Sheringham, Dwight York they were all rotated to fit into the team but i can understand why Tevez isn't happy because I'm sure any player would want to be starting week in week out.

I never said Liverpool late wins were important. I was saying that if it wasn't for their last minute goals they wouldn't be second. Same for us when Machelda scored for us twice in the dieing minutes, we wouldn't of be sitting in 1st place right now.

Immenseman
13-05-2009, 06:08 PM
united r gna win 8-0 2nyt lulz =]]]

-Heart
13-05-2009, 06:11 PM
Maybe. Wigan have shown to be a strong side at times this year. I think we will win but not without a fight.
They on a bad run of form - 2-0 United for me.

sock
13-05-2009, 06:15 PM
Oh am i? :O

I never said Liverpool late wins were important. I was saying that if it wasn't for their last minute goals they wouldn't be second. Same for us when Machelda scored for us twice in the dieing minutes, we wouldn't of be sitting in 1st place right now.

and we are all saying that if united didn't have there 1-0 wins they wouldn't b 1st.

jeeeeeez.

DMB-Hosting
13-05-2009, 06:34 PM
I am a Liverpool fan, and admittedly it's very unlikely that we would win the league now, but we will continue to carry on and do our jobs and hope. We have had an amazing season especially with the results against ManU, Chelsea and our home leg against Arsenal we played outstanding.

As for whoever stated Ronaldo is happy at United, is he hell. Ronaldo is a VERY selfish player, you could see this from the last game when he was subbed and he had a ***** fit.

Now onto the champions league, i think United will win due to Barca's dodgey back and united are strong coming forward. However as we all know barca only need one or two chances to put them away, it will be an entertaining match.

Excellent2
13-05-2009, 06:41 PM
I reckon we will sign Tevez but it better be soon as clubs will be chasing him up. Going out on a limb and predicting a 5-0 win tonight for us.

JackBuddy
13-05-2009, 08:55 PM

my point was that you were criticising liverpool for last minute goals, 9 1-0 wins is just as bad.

United wont pay 30m for Tevez.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!