PDA

View Full Version : Hiyah

Jemmwah
14-05-2009, 02:36 AM
Hi, I'm Jemma...
Habbo name: Jemmwah
i don't play anymore... and i havnt been on in like 2 years... So i doubt anyone has a clue who i am... And if you do know who i am i doubt you liked me very much, but its fine! i changed! O:]

but yerr, i'm bored and have lots of free time so im starting to use forums alot more now. SO YAAAY! thought i'd pop on and and say hi :)

(y)

luce
14-05-2009, 06:28 AM
Welcome to the forumzz

Pyroka
14-05-2009, 08:22 AM
Are you Nkay.'s gf? Just curious... Because if you are, oh I remember you LOL.

**** LOL YOU ARE, JUST CHECKED YOUR HABBO HOME LOLLLL.

Doubt you remember me, but I used to hang out with Jase and Darren... Names Ryan, dya remember the Skype convos? LOLLLL. Oh my god this has made my day :']

Jemmwah
14-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Are you Nkay.'s gf? Just curious... Because if you are, oh I remember you LOL.

**** LOL YOU ARE, JUST CHECKED YOUR HABBO HOME LOLLLL.

Doubt you remember me, but I used to hang out with Jase and Darren... Names Ryan, dya remember the Skype convos? LOLLLL. Oh my god this has made my day :']

i WAS nkay.s girlfriend LMAO!!!!! for about 8 months irl xD
then we broke up tho.. hes been with Amy for like 2 years now!!!!
My habbo home is just THAT OLD. :D

But yes ryan i remember you! Hotelviewfm! Jason is stilll like my BESTTTTT friend and i talk to darren alot too :D!!! omg!!!! Yesyesyes i remember!

how have you beeen?!!!! :D and awww! YAYS LOL xxxx

Pyroka
14-05-2009, 09:39 AM
LOOOOOL. Yeah I'm sure Jason is still your bezzie, I remember that dream you had about him (PMSL). Yeeah HVFM, god I even find it hard to remember those days, looong time ago. Oh he's been with Amy? OH YEAH I FORGOT, YEAH. Crap I'm so thick sometimes, I added Amy on MSN a while back and I forgot yeah... she is LOL My bad.

I'm alright though, just getting ready to go to Birmingham to see my GF :D How've you been? Its been like ageeeees. LOL. I still get ripped for 'apparently' having Skype sex with you, according to Darren and Jase. :@ LOL.

Jemmwah
14-05-2009, 09:45 AM
LOOOOOL. Yeah I'm sure Jason is still your bezzie, I remember that dream you had about him (PMSL). Yeeah HVFM, god I even find it hard to remember those days, looong time ago. Oh he's been with Amy? OH YEAH I FORGOT, YEAH. Crap I'm so thick sometimes, I added Amy on MSN a while back and I forgot yeah... she is LOL My bad.

I'm alright though, just getting ready to go to Birmingham to see my GF :D How've you been? Its been like ageeeees. LOL. I still get ripped for 'apparently' having Skype sex with you, according to Darren and Jase. :@ LOL.

LMAO!!!! OMG I KNOW SKYPE SEXX??? whats that abut jees there such losers! and LOL its no lie i'd marry that boy if he lived close to home... how far away do you live from brummy? :O! i want to go there and see jason haha stupid exams tho! have fun therer YAYAY!!!!

and omg that dream, the waterfall&&Hey stack? come ON people have DREAMS.?! but yes LOL! him and amyyy, for ages!!! there really good together actually xD!! both moveddd on, i have a bf irl been with him a year almost now! but hes off to uni this year so im thinking a mutual split because hes going really far away, PROBABLY to get away from me! but nvm :D exciting stufffff!!!

im amazing though! :) and yes!!! its been like... 2 and a half years infact! Do you evee talk to :Eternal Adam anymore? HAHA!!!

xxxxx

Pyroka
14-05-2009, 09:52 AM
LOLLLL YEAH APPARENTLY WE HAD SKYPE SEX. :@
I'm sure you would marry him, and I'm sure Jason would marry you.. in a waterfall. ;) I live about 3 hours away from Brummy so its all good, not that far imo, I just think time is an object and distance is just a bit of time... sounds like im talking out my ass LOL. I just finished my course so I can afford tooo. I'm goin Edinburgh Napier, Darrens going Uni of Edinburgh LOL.

Haystack? OH I dont remember anyone saying about a haystack LOOOOL. People have dreams, but yours... that was detailed LMAO. Aww thats cool then, no hard feelings for Ngay, I MEAN NKAY... *cough* (:

Yarrrrrrr well if my gf is in brummy and I'm moving, it's like we wont have that problem on distance muahaha xD It'll be well cool though his Uni like, and he'll probs want the freedom... Y'never know though, he might want to stay faithful to you ;]

Yeah 2 and a half years goes fast when youre doing ****loads of ICT coursework x] Good to hear youre ok loyke, and uhm... The name rings a bell but I don't think I do talk to him anymore. I know a load of Adams so they mighta quit Habbo and dont go by that name anymore. x]

LMAO!!!! OMG I KNOW SKYPE SEXX??? whats that abut jees there such losers! and LOL its no lie i'd marry that boy if he lived close to home... how far away do you live from brummy? :O! i want to go there and see jason haha stupid exams tho! have fun therer YAYAY!!!!

and omg that dream, the waterfall&&Hey stack? come ON people have DREAMS.?! but yes LOL! him and amyyy, for ages!!! there really good together actually xD!! both moveddd on, i have a bf irl been with him a year almost now! but hes off to uni this year so im thinking a mutual split because hes going really far away, PROBABLY to get away from me! but nvm :D exciting stufffff!!!

im amazing though! :) and yes!!! its been like... 2 and a half years infact! Do you evee talk to :Eternal Adam anymore? HAHA!!!

xxxxx

Jemmwah
14-05-2009, 10:10 AM
ohhh lame!!!! he used to own HVFM for a bit haha! im sure!
apparantly me and him had a thing too... cuz im such a fansite owner ***** LOL

and LOOOOOL nk/gay is cool nahh, no hard feelings :D

and what can i say ;) I take pride in my dreams lmao!!!! and thats rly niceee :D i live hours and hours from brummy :( so i might go up in the summer and stay there.

mind you me and jason are engaged on facebook! so woopee! LOOOOOL :D and yaaay with ur IT work!!!!!

I have an english exam tomorow (n) :( xxxxx

Chaos
14-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Welcomez 2 the forumz.

Jemmwah
14-05-2009, 10:42 AM
Welcomez 2 the forumz.

fanxx :D

scott
14-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the forum Jemma ;)

TinyFroggy
14-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Welcome To Habbox Forum ;) Hope to know u

Arch
14-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Weeeelllllcoooommmmeeeeee :)

VelvetClover
14-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Hiya Jemma and welcome to Habbox Forum :)

Nicola
14-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Hiya, welcome to the forum :)!

-leestrong-
14-05-2009, 08:14 PM
Hello and welcome Jemma !:)

Kipp
19-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Heya, welcome to the forum. :)

Zak
20-05-2009, 08:33 AM
LOLLLL YEAH APPARENTLY WE HAD SKYPE SEX.

I'm scared now :P

Jemmwahhh ye i seen u on habbo many a time

Jord
20-05-2009, 01:44 PM
Welcome

leah
23-05-2009, 09:44 AM
welcome :)

culturist
24-05-2009, 02:49 PM
glad to see you back again jemmwah :)

dannii.
24-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Welcom baack.
Skype sex? O_o scary. x]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!