PDA

View Full Version : Pompey v SAFC

Andys
18-05-2009, 08:24 PM
what a ******* beauty by Davenport, get him signed now! what a cross
then they equalised within like a minute.
ha'way lads, one more win and we're safe

anyone watchin?

Wootzeh
18-05-2009, 08:25 PM
on setanta? naaaaaaaaaaaaa

Immenseman
18-05-2009, 08:26 PM
if i had my way they'd both go down for being boring :eusa_danc

at least i could actually watch wba - the amount of money sunderland have spent they really shouldn't be in the position they are.

Andys
18-05-2009, 08:27 PM
utakas goal shouln't have even counted, ref blew for a free kick.
but that sunderland for ya.

we're goin down.

Wootzeh
18-05-2009, 08:32 PM
utakas goal shouln't have even counted, ref blew for a free kick.
but that sunderland for ya.

we're goin down.
na, either newcastle or hull will, you could but I don't think you will. hull have the **** at home and newcastle villa away, cant see either of them winning tbh.

Andys
18-05-2009, 08:34 PM
na, either newcastle or hull will, you could but I don't think you will. hlul have the **** at home and newcastle villa away, cant see either of them winning tbh.
yeah, but this is sunderland.
we ALWAYS get bad luck.

Jack.Lfc
18-05-2009, 08:50 PM
poor sunderland.

Andys
18-05-2009, 08:52 PM
TYPICAL SUNDERLAND, TYPICAL ******* SUNDERLAND
new manager and 18 new players in in the summer please

Smiddy
18-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Play up Pompey :D

Immenseman
18-05-2009, 09:07 PM
i actually think newcastle will win. united won't field a strong team but i reckon whoever plays will want to earn a place for barca and fergie has more respect than to play reserves. who are sunderland playing on the weekend

Andeeh
18-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Play up Pompey :D
pompey play up (8)

Cisse9
18-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Concentration.

Is the word for the defeat.

end of thread.

Browney
18-05-2009, 09:26 PM
yeah, but this is sunderland.
we ALWAYS get bad luck.

black cats init.

i actually think newcastle will win. united won't field a strong team but i reckon whoever plays will want to earn a place for barca and fergie has more respect than to play reserves. who are sunderland playing on the weekend

funny? i thought hull were playing united.

just aslong as Hull and Newcastle both dont win next week, we're safe. they both win, even a draw wont save us now, due to our GD after tonight, so we'll have to beat chelsea.

Bun
19-05-2009, 08:11 AM
chelsea.

i still foolishly believe boro can stay up but on the slight chance we don't :rolleyes:, i'm undecided on who i'd like to see come down with us. hate sunderland, hate phil brown, HATE newcastle.

JackBuddy
19-05-2009, 02:16 PM
chelsea.

i still foolishly believe boro can stay up but on the slight chance we don't :rolleyes:, i'm undecided on who i'd like to see come down with us. hate sunderland, hate phil brown, HATE newcastle.
Not foolish.

Newcastle will struggle, Hull will get a battering (even if reserves are fielded) which will help reduce their goal difference.

Boro have to depend on other teams yes, but of the whole season now is the best time to play West Ham. They're ravaged with injuries and have nothing to play for now.

Bun
19-05-2009, 02:42 PM
Not foolish.

Newcastle will struggle, Hull will get a battering (even if reserves are fielded) which will help reduce their goal difference.

Boro have to depend on other teams yes, but of the whole season now is the best time to play West Ham. They're ravaged with injuries and have nothing to play for now.
yeah but at the end of the day, it's boro lol. results could go our way, we could be about to pull it off, but then concede a last minute own goal.

JackBuddy
19-05-2009, 06:04 PM
yeah but at the end of the day, it's boro lol. results could go our way, we could be about to pull it off, but then concede a last minute own goal.
You've have picked up more points than them in the last 6 games!

Bun
19-05-2009, 08:20 PM
You've have picked up more points than them in the last 6 games!
lol, feel sorry for their fans!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!