PDA

View Full Version : Threads getting moved.

Jack.Lfc
22-05-2009, 10:05 PM
My photoshop one
the pictionairy

heres my message :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QZxDjYzqoo

Thread closed by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): If you have feedback about the forum use the feedback section of the forum rather than making threads here.

Wolverhampton
22-05-2009, 10:26 PM
well, this section is wrecked, blame hxf staff.

more like it's this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VuZnAoZJ_g

Skajo
22-05-2009, 10:27 PM
well, this section is wrecked, blame hxf staff.
It's the Nazi's, they're at it again.

Wolverhampton
22-05-2009, 10:32 PM
they have something against sports fans.

Andys
22-05-2009, 11:20 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude about forum staff.

Chaos
22-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Well your going to get an infraction if you treat staff like that so stop being so imature and pack it in.

Immenseman
22-05-2009, 11:23 PM
i know you'll all gang up on me as always :eusa_danc but what do you expect when you break the rules? i do sympathise with you slightly because i feel the moderators are doing it now just to provoke you. just don't feed them!!

Jack.Lfc
22-05-2009, 11:23 PM
*Removed*

That deserves a infraction. But i agree.

champions
22-05-2009, 11:24 PM
This forum is pathetic, the rules need to be changed asap. It's so childish..

Andys
22-05-2009, 11:24 PM
Well your going to get an infraction if you treat staff like that so stop being so imature and pack it in.
Who appointed you as moderator?

Jack.Lfc
22-05-2009, 11:25 PM
This forum is pathetic, the rules need to be changed asap. It's so childish..
I agree with you for once :D:D

Andys
22-05-2009, 11:25 PM
I agree with you for once :D:D
Me too.
Btw you do know this thread will be closed.

Jack.Lfc
22-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Me too.
Btw you do know this thread will be closed.

It'l just get moved, like everything else:D

champions
22-05-2009, 11:27 PM
My thread was closed because of a bit of banter. The mod who closed it is clearly clueless and has no idea about football. I also got warned for calling somebody a prat.. what the **** is the target audience of this forum? 9?

Immenseman
22-05-2009, 11:28 PM
They need to have special allowance for the forum in relation to banter. However, insulting other members obviously isn't going to be tolerated on a teens forum. If you genuinely want this resolved create a SENSIBLE thread in feedback and it will more than likely be addressed by Forum Management and they'll see what they can do to overcome it.

Jack.Lfc
22-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Haha, its stupid getting warned and infractions with stupid things. Especially when there not bad.

Chaos
22-05-2009, 11:29 PM
No one but if your chatting like that why are you even surprised you get a infraction..

And if your gonna go off topic corse its gonna get closed why dont you just post in spam or is it for post count :rolleyes:

champions
22-05-2009, 11:31 PM
They need to have special allowance for the forum in relation to banter. However, insulting other members obviously isn't going to be tolerated on a teens forum. If you genuinely want this resolved create a SENSIBLE thread in feedback and it will more than likely be addressed by Forum Management and they'll see what they can do to overcome it.
Calling somebody a prat isn't worthy of a warning. I think the forum would be a lot better if it allowed people to insult others to be honest. I post at other forums and insulting others is allowed, it rarely happens but when it does I dont see what harm it causes?

Andys
No point, they won't listen.

No one but if your chatting like that why are you even surprised you get a infraction..

And if your gonna go off topic corse its gonna get closed why dont you just post in spam or is it for post count :rolleyes:
Who said I was suprised? :S
And yeah I'm posting to raise my post count, you caught me! :(

and @ champions exactly, whats gunna happen if someone insults you in the real world, gunna click the report button?

Jack.Lfc

Look at your previous posts. Most of them are in the what are you listening to thread.

Chaos
22-05-2009, 11:33 PM
Look at your previous posts. Most of them are in the what are you listening to thread.

And they shouldnt give postcount then should they ;)

Andys
22-05-2009, 11:34 PM
Suprised this isn't closed yet.

champions
22-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Chaos nobody here gives two ***** about post counts to be honest. I know you are obsessed with it and try to get as many posts as you can but nobody else cares about it. Disable post count in the sports section - we don't care.

Chaos
22-05-2009, 11:35 PM
No mods online probs owel lets try and get as much postcount as we can before it gets closed yayay

@Champions i aint bothered its a forum mate lawl.

Jack.Lfc
22-05-2009, 11:36 PM
And they shouldnt give postcount then should they ;)

Well why asnt it been moved then?

Immenseman
No point, they won't listen.

Who said I was suprised? :S
And yeah I'm posting to raise my post count, you caught me! :(

and @ champions exactly, whats gunna happen if someone insults you in the real world, gunna click the report button?

Calling somebody a prat isn't worthy of a warning. I think the forum would be a lot better if it allowed people to insult others to be honest. I post at other forums and insulting others is allowed, it rarely happens but when it does I dont see what harm it causes?

They will listen. The new management is very good for listening. They have basically made all the changes they see as "reasonable". They're not people pleasers they just have common sense. They know this is a "troubled" forum so I expect to see changes throughout it anyway. If one of you made a thread it's be acknowledged.

Andys, I do agree with you. When people insult me on here, I really couldn't give one and I assume it's the same for you. However, you have to be sympathetic with other users who do care and take it personally.

Andys
Chaos nobody here gives two ***** about post counts to be honest. I know you are obsessed with it and try to get as many posts as you can but nobody else cares about it. Disable post count in the sports section - we don't care.
:eusa_clap

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts.

Chaos
22-05-2009, 11:38 PM
wap wap

i agree idk wot on but i agree

Wootzeh
22-05-2009, 11:44 PM
wap wap

i agree idk wot on but i agree
just get out now.

Chaos
22-05-2009, 11:46 PM
No can do sir :)

champions
22-05-2009, 11:49 PM
Stop spamming Chaos. You don't care about the sports forum and are obviously posting because you want your post count to be higher.

Immenseman
22-05-2009, 11:51 PM
he wants his 1000 posts ok, poor guy.

Andys
22-05-2009, 11:56 PM
hiyaaa im back from my shower xxx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!