PDA

View Full Version : Champions League Final: Manchester United V Barcelona

Pages : [1] 2

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 11:44 AM
Well, it's a day away now, as a neutral I seriously cannot wait for what promises to be a spectacular game.

I seriously fancy United to win comfortably at 2-0/3-1, but, like all my other predictions, I've probably just jinxed United and now they will probably lose 6-0 :rolleyes:

Anyway, what's your predictions? and why? and who do you think the goal scorers will be?

**PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLL WHEN ITS UP**
Thread closed by PaulMacC (Forum Super Moderator): To prevent further arguments.

EverSteve
26-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Barcelona will win, personally I think there attack is better http://www.clubhabbo.net/images/smilies/001_smile.gif. Although both teams are great on the attack and both have fabolous midfielders, the battle may be won with which keeper is the best on the night.

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 12:00 PM
Barcelona's attack is good, but so is United's.

I think it will come down to who's got the best defence, even if Barcelona didn't have a couple of their players injured, they still wouldn't match United's defence, Manchester United's defence is far superior to Barcelona's.

This is why I think that they will win.

Wootzeh
26-05-2009, 12:00 PM
I want Barcelona win just to shut the gloryhunting muppets on the forum up. and ferdinand is injured isn't he? Then again adibal isn't playing either.

champions
26-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Barca have a better attack? Na

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Unsure on the Ferdinand thing, didn't Fergie say that Ferdinand had to prove his fitness in the Hull game? and he didn't play? :P so i'm unsure on that one.

And yeah, it'd be nice to shut the glory hunters, but being the patriotic I am, I don't give a damn where that trophy goes, just want it to come to England. :)

Skajo
26-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Barca have a better attack? Na
Oh what a very unbiased opinion.

It'll probably be a boring game brought to life by one or two spectacular goals; much like many of Manchester United's games this season.

champions
26-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Ronaldo > Messi
Rooney > Etoo
Henry > Tevez/Berbs
Carrick > Xavi
Iniesta > Anderson

Plus we have a better defence

Skajo
26-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Ronaldo > Messi
Rooney > Etoo
Henry > Tevez/Berbs
Carrick > Xavi
Iniesta > Anderson

Ronaldo => Messi
Henry > Berbatov
Xavi > Carrick
Iniesta > Anderson
Eto'o => Tevez
Keita/Toure > Scholes/Fletcher (I know he can't play)

Dani Alves > Whoever you play at RB, it doesn't really matter.
Puyol => Ferdinand
Vidic > Pique
Evra > Abidal/Sylvinho

VDS > Valdes

That makes it 5-3 to Barca by my count.

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Anderson better than Iniesta? Carrick better than Xavi? Tevez/Berbanob better than Henry?

don't make me laugh.

sock
26-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Think it will be a boring match imo... 0-0 then barcelona score in et.

Immenseman
26-05-2009, 12:47 PM
I think it'll be a decent game with a United victory. Be interesting to see how they line up. About Ferdinand; Fergie did say he'd need to prove his fitness against Hull but after the game he also said Ferdy should be fit for Wednesday.

Jack.Lfc
26-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Why does everyone think it will be a amazing game :'( remember the semi's last year?

champions
26-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Anderson better than Iniesta? Carrick better than Xavi? Tevez/Berbanob better than Henry?

don't make me laugh.
Learn how to read. :$

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 01:30 PM
I think you've got your knickers in a twist, champions.

Anyway, poll is now up, get voting! :).

luce
26-05-2009, 01:33 PM
I want Barcelona win just to shut the gloryhunting muppets on the forum up. and ferdinand is injured isn't he? Then again adibal isn't playing either.

Yeah becuase if we don't win this i'm going to support liverpool next season.

Erm i think it will be very very tight if both teams play well but if one team has a bad day then the other will win simple as that. I think it will be a better game of football then last years final and yeah we will just have tosee

obv i think United will win but that's my heart not my head :8

Skajo
26-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Yeah becuase if we don't win this i'm going to support liverpool next season.

Erm i think it will be very very tight if both teams play well but if one team has a bad day then the other will win simple as that. I think it will be a better game of football then last years final and yeah we will just have tosee

obv i think United will win but that's my heart not my head :8
Last years final was top notch:S

Geraint
26-05-2009, 01:38 PM
This is a very difficult one to predict but I think Man Utd will scrape it.

Jack.Lfc
26-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Man u will win.

You have my word.

champions
26-05-2009, 04:23 PM
Ferdinand will play

Rock
26-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Man United ftw because UEFA hate english teams and it will be funny if there was another English team win and it was by the same team lmao.

Bun
26-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Ronaldo => Messi
Henry > Berbatov
Xavi > Carrick
Iniesta > Anderson
Eto'o => Tevez
Keita/Toure > Scholes/Fletcher (I know he can't play)

Dani Alves > Whoever you play at RB, it doesn't really matter.
Puyol => Ferdinand
Vidic > Pique
Evra > Abidal/Sylvinho

VDS > Valdes

That makes it 5-3 to Barca by my count.
Carrick > Xavi imo, from what i've seen lately Xavi has been poor. Although i'm not going to pretend to be the biggest follower of Spanish football. Also dani alves can't play, haha serves him right for literally killing Boro in 2006.

i fully expect and really do hope united win. i love good football but i'm really bias when it comes to everything english.

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Carrick > Xavi imo, from what i've seen lately Xavi has been poor. Although i'm not going to pretend to be the biggest follower of Spanish football. Also dani alves can't play, haha serves him right for literally killing Boro in 2006.

i fully expect and really do hope united win. i love good football but i'm really bias when it comes to everything english.

Couldn't agree with you more. :)

Browney
26-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Well, putting it this way, if I had to make 1 starting XI from the two teams it'd look like this.

VDS
Dani Alves -- Vidic -- Ferdinand -- Evra
Carrick -- Iniesta -- Xavi
Messi -- Eto'o -- Rooney

Which makes it 6 to 5 by my count.

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Lmao? Xavi and Iniesta? no Ronaldo?

I'd pick that team, yeah, but without Xavi and have Ronaldo instead, and Carrick in the central holding roll and have Iniesta in his place.

Also I think i'd shift Alves out, but I guess he's better than Gary Neville ect...

Skajo
26-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Well basically Xavi has won Euro 08 and Carrick wasn't even in the squad that didn't make it to the finals. That does it for me. Carrick is a fantastic player don't get me wrong but Xavi is world class.

edit; Ferdinand is crap without Vidic.

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 10:21 PM
So your saying Xavi is better than Carrick, just because England didn't make it to the Euro's? wow, that makes sense. :P

Jack.Lfc
26-05-2009, 10:22 PM
Well basically Xavi has won Euro 08 and Carrick wasn't even in the squad that didn't make it to the finals. That does it for me. Carrick is a fantastic player don't get me wrong but Xavi is world class.

I agree Xavi would walk into n e team.

champions
26-05-2009, 10:27 PM

LOL so Xavi is better than Carrick because of Euro 2008? :eusa_wall

Ferdinand crap without Vida?? Ok mate, I know you hate United but please stop making delusional comments.

Jack.Lfc
26-05-2009, 10:35 PM
LOL so Xavi is better than Carrick because of Euro 2008? :eusa_wall

Ferdinand crap without Vida?? Ok mate, I know you hate United but please stop making delusional comments.

Vidic carries ferdinand, you not see the games where he was missing?

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 10:36 PM
I agree Xavi is the better player, but you really cannot compare them because of Euro 2008..

Also United defence was good even before Vidic.

champions
26-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Wolverhampton you have clearly just made your judgement on reputation. Xavi has been really average this season and I'm sure many Barca fans would agree that Carrick has been better than him this season.

Stevie G is average without Torres. Ferdinand doesn't need Vida to play well, he was a rock before Vida even arrived at United so you don't know what you are on about.

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Steven Gerrard is average without Torres, statement of the year.

You really are delusional.

I didn't say Ferdinand was nothing without Vidic, I said the opposite? :S

And yeah, Xavi has been average, but even at average he's better than Carrick.

champions
26-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Steven Gerrard is average without Torres, statement of the year.

You really are delusional.

I didn't say Ferdinand was nothing without Vidic, I said the opposite? :S

And yeah, Xavi has been average, but even at average he's better than Carrick.
Ohhh dear... I'm embarrassed for you :$

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 10:48 PM
Because I do not rate Carrick at all?

champions
26-05-2009, 10:50 PM
No at the fact you didn't realise I was being sarcastic about Stevie G, I wasn't talking to you about Vidic and Ferdinand and the fact that you do not rate Carrick. Can I ask you a serious question? Are you dyslexic?

Skajo
26-05-2009, 10:54 PM
So your saying Xavi is better than Carrick, just because England didn't make it to the Euro's? wow, that makes sense. :P
That's exactly what I'm saying - and I'm not even being sarcastic.

Carrick can't get into an England team that can't qualify for an international tournament but Xavi can get into the team and won the competition that England failed to to qualify for with a team of players better than Xavi.

I think non-deluded Manure fans would agree that Xavi is a better player than Carrick by a million.

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 10:54 PM
Well it would help if you tried to emphasise the fact that you were taking the piss when you said "Stevie G is nothing without Torres" - I think this, sir, makes yourself look dyslexic.

And yeah Adam, I agree that Xavi is better, and wasn't Carrick injured whilst England were 'trying' to qualify for Euro 08?

Geraint
26-05-2009, 10:57 PM
sure it said on SSN earlier that Toure is moving back into defence. Barca are doomed from the start.

champions
26-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Cod isn't a "deluded Manure fan" and he says Carrick is better. Cod is somebody who understands football and doesn't base his opinions on reputation. Wolverhampton I thought the Stevie G thing would be obvious. You must be pretty thick to think Stevie G is average.

Skajo
26-05-2009, 11:01 PM
Cod isn't a "deluded Manure fan" and he says Carrick is better. Cod is somebody who understands football and doesn't base his opinions on reputation. Wolverhampton I thought the Stevie G thing would be obvious. You must be pretty thick to think Stevie G is average.
No, you think he understands football because he agrees with you. Xavi obviously has a reputation for a reason, dip****. He wouldn't be at Barcelona if he wasn't a fantastic player, he wouldn't be La Liga winner if he wasn't a fantastic player. I know, Carrick EPL winner blah blah blah.

International is the next stage up from domestic; a bigger stage, and Xavi has came, saw, conquered.

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 11:02 PM
No, you must be pretty thick not to emphasise the fact that you were taking the piss, don't you learn anything at school in London? cause' that's obviously where you live being a Man United fan.

champions
26-05-2009, 11:04 PM
Ahhh I see. You aren't a good player if you don't play for your country. John O'Shea Irelands best defender is miles better than Carragher right? Carragher must be average because he isn't picked for England, I know he has retired from Internationals but he was never picked anyway.

Skajo
26-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Ahhh I see. You aren't a good player if you don't play for your country. John O'Shea Irelands best defender is miles better than Carragher right? Carragher must be average because he isn't picked for England, I know he has retired from Internationals but he was never picked anyway.
Carragher isn't picked for England because he retired from the international stage. 34 caps says otherwise.

DELUDED MANURE FAN.

champions
26-05-2009, 11:06 PM
Carragher isn't picked for England because he retired from the international stage. 34 caps says otherwise.

DELUDED MANURE FAN.
READ WHAT YOU QUOTED.. :eusa_wall

Skajo
26-05-2009, 11:07 PM
READ WHAT YOU QUOTED.. :eusa_wall
READ WHAT I POSTED :eusa_wall

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 11:07 PM
He quickly edited his post for you Adam! don't worry, I also saw it before he edited it.

Wish Carragher wasn't retired from International football, he's pure quality, he's also only like 30, and as a defender, could have atleast 3 more years in him.

champions
26-05-2009, 11:10 PM
He never got picked that's why he retired.....

Skajo
26-05-2009, 11:11 PM
34 caps in an England side coverted with defenders such as Neville, Adams, Dixon, Keown is a fantastic achievement. You have no point Pleke. Not this time.

edit; He retired because he refused to play RB, I'm sure?

champions
26-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Because he never got picked.....

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Yes because of that, and because he was never picked ahead of Terry and Ferdinand, for center Back.

Skajo
26-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Because he never got picked.....
Becuase the CB's at the time were fantastic - hence why they did so well '98 and '02. Can't remember '00 for the life of me.

Fact is. 34 caps in 8 years - Jamie Carragher.
Fact is. 17 caps in 8 years - Michael Carrick.

What's your point?

champions
26-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Yes because of that, and because he was never picked ahead of Terry and Ferdinand, for center Back.
WHICH MEANS....... Carragher isn't good enough

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 11:18 PM
Wasn't the fact that he wasn't good enough, it was the fact that the players ahead of him were even more exceptional.

Skajo
26-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Bullard and Huddlestone get chosen ahead of Carrick.
Terry and Ferdinand get chosen ahead of Carragher.

Do you see the problem with your argument, Pleke?

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 11:20 PM
He can't argue against that, TBH.

Pure facts.

champions
26-05-2009, 11:21 PM
So you're saying Bullard and Huddlestone are better than Carrick because they play Internationals?

Skajo
26-05-2009, 11:23 PM
So you're saying Bullard and Huddlestone are better than Carrick because they play Internationals?
That's not what I'm saying. That's not what this argument is about. We were on the subject of Carragher not being picked.

FGS stop backpedaling. You're wrong, for once. Admit it.

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 11:24 PM
He wasn't saying it to be honest, Fabio Capello chooses the team, he knows more about this than us...

champions
26-05-2009, 11:26 PM
That's exactly what I'm saying - and I'm not even being sarcastic.

Carrick can't get into an England team that can't qualify for an international tournament but Xavi can get into the team and won the competition that England failed to to qualify for with a team of players better than Xavi.

I think non-deluded Manure fans would agree that Xavi is a better player than Carrick by a million.
But the argument started about Xavi being better than Carrick because Xavi plays internationals and Carrick doesn't. So by your logic Huddlestone and Bullard are better than Carrick because they play for England, even thought Carrick plays more games for England than them two. So YOU are wrong.

Skajo
26-05-2009, 11:27 PM
But the argument started about Xavi being better than Carrick because Xavi plays internationals and Carrick doesn't. So by your logic Huddlestone and Bullard are better than Carrick because they play for England, even thought Carrick plays more games for England than them two. So YOU are wrong.
Put Bullard in a United shirt and I bet he's => than Carrick.

Put Brian Stock in a United shirt and I bet the same thing.

champions
26-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Put Bullard in a United shirt and I bet he's => than Carrick.

Put Brian Stock in a United shirt and I bet the same thing.
Wind Up Merchant. :rolleyes:

Skajo
26-05-2009, 11:33 PM
Wind Up Merchant. :rolleyes:
http://www.vikingsc.co.uk/donny.mpl?id=398185

They'll be more by tomorrow, it's a straight forward answer to neutrals. I do see where you're coming from because Carrick has been fantastic this season; one of United's best players - but Xavi is exceptional.

champions
26-05-2009, 11:35 PM
He's been really average this season. Outshone by Iniesta.

Skajo
26-05-2009, 11:36 PM
He's been really average this season. Outshone by Iniesta.
Which isn't a bad thing as Iniesta is still miles ahead of Carrick.

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 11:36 PM
Iniesta would out shine most players.

champions
26-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Iniesta > Carrick > Xavi

Geraint
26-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Carrick has excelled for united this season but centre-mid is one position they seem to lack.

Wolverhampton
26-05-2009, 11:40 PM
Iniesta > Xavi > Carrick

champions
26-05-2009, 11:44 PM
Carrick has excelled for united this season but centre-mid is one position they seem to lack.
Am I reading this correctly?

We lack centre mids?

Scholes, Carrick, Anderson, Hargreaves when fit, Giggs can play CM, Fletcher who has been world class this season

Geraint
26-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Am I reading this correctly?

We lack centre mids?

Scholes, Carrick, Anderson, Hargreaves when fit, Giggs can play CM, Fletcher who has been world class this season

Lack as in lack quality. Let's face it, there's loads of centre-mids out there who could get into United's team.

eight
27-05-2009, 12:26 AM
yeah love to see barcelona win and watch the united fans in north/south/east and west cry.

Simmzay
27-05-2009, 08:51 AM
United 2-1 victory.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 09:07 AM
I reckon United will win, 2-0/3-1

Browney
27-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Eh, I just did the team sheet because it's stupid choosing one out of Carrick and Xavi when I think both players could walk into any team. And yes, I'd choose Messi ahead of Ronaldo. Ronaldo is the better all rounder footballer. He scores with his head, with his feet, he scores from 6 yards, he scores from 40 yards, he scores on the break, he scores from free kicks, but Messi's quick feet are something else. But I do think United's defence will win them this competition.

Also, Wolverhampton, you changed your tune.
"Lmao? Xavi and Iniesta?"
And now your all:
"Iniesta > Xavi > Carrick"

Please explain if I've got it wrong. ;)

Oh and yeah in my team I meant Iniesta--Carrick--Xavi, I didnt think about positions too much.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 09:53 AM
Yeah, Xavi and Iniesta cause they're the two best midfielders in the game, although good old Scholesy can never be over looked.

And that's a pretty simple thing to explain, I rate Xavi and Iniesta higher than Carrick? can't you get that into your head?

I don't rate Carrick at all.

Browney
27-05-2009, 10:11 AM
To say you dont rate him, yet you'd have him in your team ahead of Toure, who is a decent CDM too just seems a bit... iffy? You seemed all for him before Adam said Xavi was better. Then you changed your tune. And why did you say "Lmao? Xavi and Iniesta?" then? Whats laughable about 2 players who you've been singing their praises for the last 5 pages of this thread?

Lmao? Xavi and Iniesta? no Ronaldo?

I'd pick that team, yeah, but without Xavi and have Ronaldo instead, and Carrick in the central holding roll and have Iniesta in his place.

Also I think i'd shift Alves out, but I guess he's better than Gary Neville ect...

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 10:24 AM
No I haven't changed my tune, I'm just stating my opinions, that's all. And yeah, I didn't see the Toure part, I'd obviously change that, I would have created my own team from the two teams, but I'm not that sad that I have to try and back up my opinions with facts, unlike some..

Now stop getting your knickers in a twist.

Btw the only reason why I chose Carrick in that team, is because the balance would have been to much in the favour of attack. But upon reflection, yes maybe I would have had Scholes or Xavi in that role instead.

PLUS, you really can't compare Ronaldo with Xavi, as it's a no contest, really.

So I don't see where you 'argument' is going.

-Heart
27-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Ronaldo > Messi
Rooney > Etoo
Henry > Tevez/Berbs
Carrick > Xavi
Iniesta > Anderson

Are you actually suggesting that Berbatov is better than Henry?

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Yes, Indeed he was.

Browney
27-05-2009, 10:40 AM
No I haven't changed my tune, I'm just stating my opinions, that's all. And yeah, I didn't see the Toure part, I'd obviously change that, I would have created my own team from the two teams, but I'm not that sad that I have to try and back up my opinions with facts, unlike some..

Now stop getting your knickers in a twist.

Btw the only reason why I chose Carrick in that team, is because the balance would have been to much in the favour of attack. But upon reflection, yes maybe I would have had Scholes or Xavi in that role instead.

PLUS, you really can't compare Ronaldo with Xavi, as it's a no contest, really.

So I don't see where you 'argument' is going.

Moi? Your the one using aggresive language such as "can't you get that into your head?" Are you assuming I have learning difficulties? :( Oh and you called me sad! Oh god, here comes the tears...

oh right, well it's just you saw my selection and offered your own changes so I guess you are just as sad as myself. And no, mate, your right, too attacking, but Xavi isn't a holding midfielder, surely it'd be better to have Scholes or Toure if you werent keen on Carrick? So you could have Xavi and Iniesta doing what they're good at, attacking. And I wasn't comparing those two in anyway? If anything I was comparing Messi and Ron.

Are you actually suggesting that Berbatov is better than Henry?

">" means greater than.
Henry (greater than) Berba

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 10:42 AM
I said changes, I didn't choose a team, and FYI I wasn't directing the sad part at you, jumping to conclusions much? keep jumping froggy.

And if you think that's aggressive language then you must be a puff IRL.

-Heart
27-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Moi? Your the one using aggresive language such as "can't you get that into your head?" Are you assuming I have learning difficulties? :( Oh and you called me sad! Oh god, here comes the tears...

oh right, well it's just you saw my selection and offered your own changes so I guess you are just as sad as myself. And no, mate, your right, too attacking, but Xavi isn't a holding midfielder, surely it'd be better to have Scholes or Toure if you werent keen on Carrick? So you could have Xavi and Iniesta doing what they're good at, attacking. And I wasn't comparing those two in anyway? If anything I was comparing Messi and Ron.

">" means greater than.
Henry (greater than) Berba
Forgot to look at that bit - my bad :P:$.
Still, it's pritty shocking that the Pleke I know would actually say that Henry is better than one of United's "better than '99 XI" :O.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 10:45 AM
@Above; you should become more active on HxF again, it's goin a bit dead lately. We need ya. :P

Browney
27-05-2009, 10:46 AM
And if you think that's aggressive language then you must be a puff IRL.

lol, irony.

but yeah, Carrick is good at what he does, as is Xavi, theres no way to compare the two. Both are great players but Iniesta is better. Agreed? now lets all kiss and make up.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 10:47 AM
Yes I agree with that. although I still don't agree that Carrick is 'great'. :P

and still, what you quoted above, isn't aggressive language at all, just havin a laugh that's all.

Browney
27-05-2009, 10:52 AM
Fair enough, all is forgotten. Atleast we can agree on hoping tonight will be a great game.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Yes I hope so, just hope it doesn't dash everyone's hopes, like other finals have done.

Excellent2
27-05-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm going to say that we will beat Barca. Barca only just got into the finals and look at us, we hammered Arsenal. Messi will cause a lot of problems but I'm sure Evra will have no problem taking him out each time. Boningwa doesn't have the pace of Evra and still cause Messi problems in the 2nd half of their 2nd leg tie.

-Heart
27-05-2009, 11:04 AM
@Above; you should become more active on HxF again, it's goin a bit dead lately. We need ya. :P
Lol well I go on FSF alot more than this now and there's only really a couple of good people left who post.
Has Clowngon finally gone now?

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 11:04 AM
for once I agree, I do think Evra will cope well against Messi, because of his speed off the ball and strength advantage over Messi.

Haven't seen you post in this section lately? whatsup with you?

And I don't know Twist, haven't seen him post for ages, he might post later on though cause United are on, just like Excellent2 did just.

champions
27-05-2009, 11:07 AM
Where is everyone going for the final then? Please don't tell me you are going to be posting on here - especially the United fans

-Heart
27-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Where is everyone going for the final then? Please don't tell me you are going to be posting on here - especially the United fans
Staying in watching it with my dad and brother (both United fans).
I'm guessing you'll be going to a "pub" then?

Browney
27-05-2009, 11:14 AM

Watching it with my brother and brother in law, both United fans, round at my bro-in-laws place. Couple of ciders and I'll be set. :8

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Same I'll be sitting on my couch whilst drinking a can of Carling, and maybe the occasional post on HxF.

champions
27-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Staying in watching it with my dad and brother (both United fans).
I'm guessing you'll be going to a "pub" then?
No. A club.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Your local social club?

champions
27-05-2009, 11:20 AM
A nightclub

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 11:22 AM
is that what they call them these days? :P

guess i'm lucky, none of my family are United fans. :O

-Heart
27-05-2009, 11:44 AM
A nightclub
:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S?

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts.

Skajo
27-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Am off to Jet to watch it - just so I can laugh at Yorkshire Manure fans.

Skajo
27-05-2009, 12:03 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter or double post.

Geraint
27-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Anybody seen Barca's probable line-up?

GK: Valdes
RB: Puyol
CB: Pique
CB: Toure
LB: Sylvinho
LCM: Iniesta
CDM: Busquets
RCM: Xavi
LW: Henry
ST: Eto'o
RW: Messi

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 12:31 PM
That defence is totally muddled up, can see MU exploiting that quite easily.

Jack.Lfc
27-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Isnt sylviniho abar 80?

Meti
27-05-2009, 01:01 PM
Ah. I am a Real Madrid fan, so I will and would never wish that Barcelona should win anything.

I hope Manchester United win again!

but next year real are going to win ;:)

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Real are terrible IMO.

You from Spain?

champions
27-05-2009, 03:50 PM
:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S?
Why are you confused kid?

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 03:59 PM
cause he wants to be

champions
27-05-2009, 04:03 PM
It seems everything I post on this forum causes confusion. Maybe I should dumb it down a bit?

Immenseman
27-05-2009, 04:09 PM
It seems everything I post on this forum causes confusion. Maybe I should dumb it down a bit?
:rolleyes:

Whoever mentioned excellent2, he's a student thus busy.

I'm in Rome on my iPhone atm

Skajo
27-05-2009, 04:26 PM
:rolleyes:

Whoever mentioned excellent2, he's a student thus busy.

I'm in Rome on my iPhone atm
I'm in Rome as well.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Yeah, me three!

Jackbee
27-05-2009, 04:39 PM
I want barcelona to win but I think man u will win :)

Immenseman
27-05-2009, 04:44 PM
lets just hope it's a corker lads!!

Jack.Lfc
27-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Any of the man u fans from hxf gone over?

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Don't make me lol jack. :P

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 05:22 PM
bout an hour and half till kick off.

anyone else getting slightly excited? :P

Skajo
27-05-2009, 05:34 PM
bout an hour and half till kick off.

anyone else getting slightly excited? :P
No. Rovers aren't playing.vgv

Immenseman
27-05-2009, 05:38 PM
No. Rovers aren't playing.vgv
thank christ

CJW93
27-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Hopefully a United win.
2-0 Giggs and Park

Immenseman
27-05-2009, 05:55 PM
teams (taken from BBC sport):

Barcelona: Valdes, Puyol, Toure, Pique, Sylvinho, Busquets, Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Eto'o, Henry. Subs: Pinto, Caceres, Gudjohnsen, Krkic, Keita, Rodriguez, Muniesa.
Man Utd: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Carrick, Anderson, Giggs, Park, Ronaldo, Rooney. Subs: Kuszczak, Berbatov, Nani, Scholes, Rafael, Evans, Tevez.

no surprises for either team then.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Nah no real suprises, Andy Gray predicted both teams correctly yesterday on the preview show on SS1.

Immenseman
27-05-2009, 06:11 PM
yeah. no neville on the bench. not that surprising but he is still club captain

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 06:12 PM
yup. woop! half an hour away from kick off. :)

Geraint
27-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Barca :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray

Ostinato
27-05-2009, 06:25 PM
looking forward to this match!

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 06:26 PM
MU fan? or not?

Ostinato
27-05-2009, 06:31 PM
Not....

Geraint
27-05-2009, 06:39 PM
I'm going to guess that Ostinato supports Celtic.

Ostinato
27-05-2009, 06:42 PM
LOL eh scuse me hahaha

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Lol, wish that singer would shut up screeching.

Ostinato
27-05-2009, 06:45 PM
pmsl isnt tht andre bocelli?? lolol

Geraint
Rangers it is then. :P

Jack.Lfc
Viva roy cropper

Ostinato
27-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Rangers it is then. :P

lol definitely not :P

u wer right the first time ;) lol

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Ronaldooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

so close.

Ostinato
27-05-2009, 06:48 PM
ronaldo alredy

Excellent2
27-05-2009, 06:48 PM
Ooft.. Ronaldo you beauty.

Geraint
27-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Great start from Barca...

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 06:49 PM
queeer.

Ostinato
27-05-2009, 06:51 PM
lolol mymy

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 06:54 PM
united are, to be truthful, battering them.

oops i jinxed them.

Excellent2
My god Ronaldo is on fire.

Jack.Lfc
ETO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ostinato
OHYYESSSS

Geraint
ETOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jack.Lfc
27-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Van der sarr hahahaha :lol:

Kardan
So much for Man U's great start.

Excellent2
ARGH. VDS YOU IDIOT.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Everyone thought it'd be United playing the counter attack, but no! it's Barca who are.

Wootzeh
WAHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OOOO SAMMY SAMMY, SAMMY SAMMY SAMMY SAMMY ETOOO

Scouse
******* GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Andys
get in there!!!!!
come on barca.

Excellent2
27-05-2009, 06:57 PM
We will still win :)

Andys
27-05-2009, 06:57 PM
We will still win :)
I see you aren't at the match?.... again...

Ostinato
27-05-2009, 06:58 PM
wel see

Wolverhampton
When did Anderson and Park start? they're both terrible.

Excellent2
I see you aren't at the match?.... again...Because I can afford to go to Rome? Shut up and get back to Habbo :)

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Ostinato
27-05-2009, 06:59 PM
Because I can afford to go to Rome? Shut up and get back to Habbo :)

shutup urself lol everyone having a bit of banter here then u come in causing arguments

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Still fancy a United win tbh, when or if they settle down again anyway.

Wootzeh
27-05-2009, 07:01 PM
poor you, can't even go afford home or away games, nevermind going to rome :lol:

Geraint
Ronaldo range here.

Ahhhh, **** off giggs.

Ostinato
got a chance here

Wolverhampton
cheating spanish *******s!

Ostinato
27-05-2009, 07:02 PM
pmsl then again...

Andys
27-05-2009, 07:02 PM

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.
i don't play habbo lmao

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 07:03 PM
*** is rooney doing, has he even had a touch of the ball yt?

Excellent2
27-05-2009, 07:04 PM
shutup urself lol everyone having a bit of banter here then u come in causing argumentsI was causing arguments how? I said we will still win and then Andys being a typical child tries to be funny. Read boy, read :8

poor you, can't even go afford home or away games, nevermind going to rome :lol:Yep poor me, if you actually did something with your life you may know that mummy and daddy can't always support you :)

Ostinato
27-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Read boy, read :8

Serioussslyyyyyyyyyyyyyy get a grip. "Read boy read" You make me laugh so much, yet you are sitting telling folk to "get back to habbo" LOL.

Kardan
27-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Is it me or is the most aggressive part of the forum always the sports section? :$ Time for dinner, what are the chances that it'll be 4-4 when I come back?

Wootzeh
27-05-2009, 07:07 PM
I was causing arguments how? I said we will still win and then Andys being a typical child tries to be funny. Read boy, read :8

Yep poor me, if you actually did something with your life you may know that mummy and daddy can't always support you :)
Don't complain then that you can't go to games if no-one will pay for you :(

Excellent2
27-05-2009, 07:09 PM
Serioussslyyyyyyyyyyyyyy get a grip. "Read boy read" You make me laugh so much, yet you are sitting telling folk to "get back to habbo" LOL.Looks like I should have told you to go back to Habbo by the looks of things :)

Don't complain then that you can't go to games if no-one will pay for you :(I'd rather pay with my own money than let daddy use his credit card.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 07:09 PM
Is it me or is the most aggressive part of the forum always the sports section? :$ Time for dinner, what are the chances that it'll be 4-4 when I come back?

Why come in here then if you can't take the heat?

Andys
27-05-2009, 07:14 PM
I'd rather pay with my own money than let daddy use his credit card.
My daddy doesn't use his credit card, my mammy does :).

Wootzeh
27-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Looks like I should have told you to go back to Habbo by the looks of things :)

I'd rather pay with my own money than let daddy use his credit card.
I actually used my own money =] jealous? xx

Excellent2
27-05-2009, 07:17 PM
My daddy doesn't use his credit card, my mammy does :).Does she buy you credits too?

I actually used my own money =] jealous? xxWhere is that from? Job seekers?

Wootzeh
Does she buy you credits too?

Where is that from? Job seekers?
ye it is mate :rolleyes:

Andys
Does she buy you credits too?
As I previously stated, I don't play habbo.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 07:20 PM
**** off arguing, keep the thread alive by posting about the match, not ****** arguments.

Kardan
27-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Why come in here then if you can't take the heat?

I can take the heat :) I'm just saying it's a shame that people get too heated about it all.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 07:22 PM
If you follow football closely then you would know.

Excellent2
27-05-2009, 07:24 PM
I reckon we will do what we did to Tottenham in the 2nd half.

Kardan
27-05-2009, 07:24 PM
If you follow football closely then you would know.

I understand that anyone would be pretty pissed if they lost at an European final, but when people start attacking each other because they can't go to every single match and start coming out with pathetic comments such as 'Go back to Habbo', then it's silly :)

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 07:26 PM
once again, park is a load of ****.

Andys
27-05-2009, 07:27 PM
I understand that anyone would be pretty pissed if they lost at an European final, but when people start attacking each other because they can't go to every single match and start coming out with pathetic comments such as 'Go back to Habbo', then it's silly :)
It's not the fact that he doesn't go to every single match, it's the fact that he doesn't go to any :lol:

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

Excellent2
27-05-2009, 07:31 PM
It's not the fact that he doesn't go to every single match, it's the fact that he doesn't go to any :lol:I haven't been to any this year as I've had college and my social life to attend to.

CJW93
27-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Was watching on sky sports, but switched to itv because the commentators were talking quietly. On itv there isn't the bar that shows the score :(

WHY?

Kardan
27-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Was watching on sky sports, but switched to itv because the commentators were talking quietly. On itv there isn't the bar that shows the score :(

WHY?

Technical problems.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 07:36 PM
great night to have technical problems lmao.

Jack.Lfc
27-05-2009, 07:36 PM
Notice how ronaldo goes down for free kicks, and moans all the time. And messi just gets on with it.

EDIT: Tevez will come on and score - you heard it here first.

luce
27-05-2009, 07:42 PM
We will still win. PENOS imho LOL woundn't be a shoka tbh LOL. Vidic and Anderson need to get on a plane back to Manchester.

We need to calm down after half time. We're panicing. we saw in the first 10 minuites that Braca can't take the pressure and they mess up that's all it will take one slip bam

Rooney or Park will score and Ronaldo will make it. :)!!

I don't think 3-1 any more maybe 1-1 or 2-1 :)

Edit: i did see this above but tevez will come on. Maybe score i hope so for him though :)

Edit: Get on your bike anderson here comes the man for the moment tevezzzz

Wootzeh
27-05-2009, 07:46 PM
all it will take one slip bam

Did you just describe barca's goal? :P

tevez on for anderson

Excellent2
27-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Tevez is coming on. If Tevez scores then I bet you that he will be signed up. Ronaldo and Tevez need to get the running going.

Geraint
27-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Messi has obviously realised to win World player of the year, which Ronaldo won last year, he has to follow what Ronaldo does and dive.

Ooofttt, post. ********

luce
27-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Did you just describe barca's goal? :P

tevez on for anderson

no that wasn't a slip that was a full on fail from Vidic

Jack.Lfc
27-05-2009, 08:13 PM
mesiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Andys
GETTIN MESSI!!!!

Geraint
MESSSIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Excellent2
27-05-2009, 08:14 PM
Great header from Messi, no complaints. Barca deserve to win, end of.

Scouse
27-05-2009, 08:14 PM
hahahahahahahhahahaha brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 still gona win it? hahahahahahaah

luce
27-05-2009, 08:15 PM
down and out. it will take more then tevez to bring it back now!

Carrick also needs to be shot he hasn't made a good cross all night. Ferdinand shouldn't have been played.

Man Utd don't deserve it and it won't win it fair play. What would make it intresting is if we scored now that would be a good last 10 minuites :D!!

RONALDO YOU IDIOT :@

Also scouse start laughing when your team win something :)

Andys
27-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Good save from Ronaldos shot.

Excellent2
27-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Valdes has been brilliant. Come on Scholes.. score.

luce
27-05-2009, 08:17 PM
well done van der sar :)

Excellent2
27-05-2009, 08:18 PM
If we score 2 goals, I'll shave my head.

AlexOC
27-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Great header by Messi!

2 - 0

Game over!

Geraint
27-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Man Utd have failed to rough up Barcelona.

luce
27-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Lol 3 minuite 3 goals HERE WE GOOOO

Andys
27-05-2009, 08:36 PM
gettin
Barca win.

Geraint
27-05-2009, 08:37 PM
**** off man utd.

:eusa_shhh :eusa_shhh :eusa_shhh

Scouse
27-05-2009, 08:37 PM
hahahahhaah get in there!!!

PaulMacC
27-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Hiyoooooooo, get in Barca.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 08:41 PM
What a boring game of football!

Simmzay
27-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Barca totally deserve it.

luce
GLORY GLROY BARCALONAAAAAAAAA

Pah united glroy supports WHERE ARE YOU NOW.

on a serious note united don't even look like they care :eusa_wall

Jack.Lfc
First time man u have came up against a decent team. N look what happns.

Geraint
27-05-2009, 08:43 PM

90% of premiership footballers don't care.

PaulMacC
27-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Hehe, well pleased.
Someone on my msn had "Glory Glory Utd, Champions League is ours, no competition!"
before the game, now they went off

Wolverhampton
Wow, you've changed your tune??

1 hour ago:

We will still win. PENOS imho LOL woundn't be a shoka tbh LOL. Vidic and Anderson need to get on a plane back to Manchester.

We need to calm down after half time. We're panicing. we saw in the first 10 minuites that Braca can't take the pressure and they mess up that's all it will take one slip bam

Edit: i did see this above but tevez will come on. Maybe score i hope so for him though :)

5 minutes ago:

how two faced are you???

Excellent2
Well done Barca, deserved the win. We had 5 good minutes, they had 85.

Wootzeh
that was a true footballing masterclass by barcaaaaaaa

Geraint
27-05-2009, 08:46 PM
In my opinion, the 3 other English teams in this competition would have beaten Barcelona.

luce
27-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Hehe, well pleased.
Someone on my msn had "Glory Glory Utd, Champions League is ours, no competition!"
before the game, now they went off

i never belived until kick off that we could win. I would have prefered CFC because we can beat them and it would have been sweater.

@ Wolver ~ What's that oh wait i hear a hint of SARCASUM. It's a wonderful thing often known as the lowest form of wit. We didn't care in the second half i thought we would. That was my half time relfection and that was my full time. Also it is hardly being two faced.

PaulMacC
27-05-2009, 08:47 PM
Orly, nothing can be guranteed ever, espesically in football.

Wootzeh
27-05-2009, 08:48 PM
-Heart (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=30142), Browney (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=34597), Catzsy (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=17293), Cixso (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=34700), Cod (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31247), crazed (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=47421), Excellent2 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=53369), Frodo13. (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=26810), Geraint (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31937), GraysAthChaz (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=39406), Immenseman (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=29930), Kieranatorr (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=56650), Luccy. (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=44275), Meti (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=46205), Mortalized (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=38818), rockboy03 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=10775), Sunny, (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=36316), Technologic (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=35286), TheMagicTramp (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=60079), Titch (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=35709), Wolverhampton (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=60807)

all wrong

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 08:48 PM
@Luccy.;

Wow, you've changed your tune??

1 hour ago:

5 minutes ago:

how two faced are you???

luce
27-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Orly, nothing can be guranteed ever, espesically in football.

did i say it's certain. And i read it wolver i do belive you shouldn't post the same thing twice.

Andeeh
27-05-2009, 08:50 PM
hahaha at all the man u fans thinking they would become one trophy away from liverpool in Europe.

I cant wait to see what 'champions' or w.e his name has to say because it cant take this brilliant grin off my face.

Barca outclassed man u <3

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 08:51 PM
You're two faced mate.

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

PaulMacC
27-05-2009, 08:52 PM
did i say it's certain. And i read it wolver i do belive you shouldn't post the same thing twice.
Well you did say we would beat them :P
Ronaldo is definatly going after that loss :eusa_danc

Geraint
27-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Do Abidal and Alves get medals?

Scouse
27-05-2009, 08:54 PM
Do Abidal and Alves get medals?

alves did dunno about abidal

luce
27-05-2009, 08:55 PM
hahaha at all the man u fans thinking they would become one trophy away from liverpool in Europe.

I cant wait to see what 'champions' or w.e his name has to say because it cant take this brilliant grin off my face.

Barca outclassed man u <3

They've only won one champions leauge same as us.

You're two faced mate.

Yes yes i am :eusa_wall

Paul ~ I thought we would beat them i never said we're defo gna win. Whatever i said was a thought. Also i think he will stay again i don't know why but i think he will.

Immenseman
27-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Quite cute. Especially supporters from the other "big 3" - Barcalona knocked Chelsea out. United knocked Arsenal out and (edit: the AND suggests a new point wolverhampton :rolleyes:)Liverpool, well they didn't even make the semis. Great performance by Barca, the better team won - no doubt.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 08:56 PM
Yes Luccy. you are very two faced, you know everything!

Scouse
27-05-2009, 08:57 PM

Paul ~ I thought we would beat them i never said we're defo gna win. Whatever i said was a thought. Also i think he will stay again i don't know why but i think he will.

we've won 5?

Immenseman
27-05-2009, 08:57 PM
no they didn't dear

luce
27-05-2009, 08:58 PM
Yes Luccy. you are very two faced, you know everything!

where did wolves get to?

no you've won 4 europene(sp) cups and 1 champions leauge. And they are diffrent in the EC you wen't straight into knock out and in CL you have those group stages first :)

Jack.Lfc
Man u had the easyiest run in to the final. Bout time they got put up against good opposition.

PaulMacC
Quite cute. Especially supporters from the other "big 3" - Barcalona knocked Chelsea out. United knocked Arsenal out and Liverpool, well they didn't even make the semis. Great performance by Barca, the better team won - no doubt.
I dont support a big 4 club anymore, I now support a League 2 side.

Andeeh
27-05-2009, 08:59 PM

hahahahahaha u support united?

wow man u have won 3 times.

Liverpool have won 5 times - 4 of which in late 70's/early 80's

Browney
-Heart (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=30142), Browney (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=34597), Catzsy (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=17293), Cixso (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=34700), Cod (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31247), crazed (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=47421), Excellent2 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=53369), Frodo13. (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=26810), Geraint (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31937), GraysAthChaz (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=39406), Immenseman (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=29930), Kieranatorr (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=56650), Luccy. (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=44275), Meti (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=46205), Mortalized (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=38818), rockboy03 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=10775), Sunny, (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=36316), Technologic (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=35286), TheMagicTramp (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=60079), Titch (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=35709), Wolverhampton (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=60807)

all wrong

what what what

oh was that the who would win vote? how could I predict that barcelona would find some defensive form? and United would have a collective stroke? :(

Wolverhampton
People on this ****** forum need to learn to emphasise when taking the piss/joking about.

**** me.

Skajo
27-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Just back from Rome - LOL.

Arrogance gets you nowhere.

Immenseman
27-05-2009, 09:01 PM
I dont support a big 4 club anymore, I now support a League 2 side.
changing clubs, cool.

hahahahahaha u support united?

wow man u have won 3 times.

Liverpool have won 5 times - 4 of which in late 70's/early 80's

People on this ****** forum need to learn to emphasise when taking the piss/joking about.

**** me.
oh dear.

Wolverhampton
where did wolves get to?

no you've won 4 europene(sp) cups and 1 champions leauge. And they are diffrent in the EC you wen't straight into knock out and in CL you have those group stages first :)

they finished top dear.

Geraint
where did wolves get to?

you're from dudley, you really shouldn't be slating your local team.

Immenseman
27-05-2009, 09:02 PM
Just back from Rome - LOL.

Arrogance gets you nowhere.
you got out of the ground quick, we're still stuck in for a bit. lucky i have my iPhone

PaulMacC
27-05-2009, 09:02 PM
changing clubs, cool.

I've always supported a lower team aswell as a premiership team, not exactly changing but dropping one.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!