PDA

View Full Version : ******* disgraceful performance

Clowgon
27-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Words can not describe how **** off i am.

We didn't even try, we lost focus after Eto scored. If it was like close knit game and we lost i would of been gutted instead of angry but that performance by the team was disgraceful. We were dominated all way through the match. There's not one player who i can say played well, Van Der Sar probably the only one who played good.

Ronaldo can just go, he brings the team morale down. He's getting on my nerves with his constant silly babyish attitude. We get 57Million from today's game and we need to sign Tevez.

I feel sorry for EVERY single United fan who travel and payed money to go see the game. Carrick was meant to be the anchor of the team and he failed to deliver.

Some fans payed money in the thousands to see United play and i would be furious if I'd payed that kind of money after tonights performance.

I know we can't win every game but with that performance.....

Fair play to Barca no question were they the better team.

EDIT: DW I'M NOT STAYING.....

Thread closed by :Mobile (Forum Moderator): To prevent further arguments.

TheMagicTramp
27-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Didn't you leave? ;l

PaulMacC
27-05-2009, 09:09 PM
I do agree with the point on Ronaldo, he is better off leaving, all he does is moan and whine
In reply to the title of this thread
http://i43.tinypic.com/14ui442.jpg

Geraint
27-05-2009, 09:12 PM
thought you had left?

:eusa_shhh :eusa_shhh :eusa_shhh

Immenseman
27-05-2009, 09:13 PM
I think even if United had turned up Barca have better technical ability. I think if United had played their best they would have won the game. The early goal killed off their challenge after starting as the better side.

Skajo
27-05-2009, 09:14 PM
I honestly didn't know Carrick was playing - honestly.

Erm... I just want you to admit that Xavi is better than Carrick.

eight
27-05-2009, 09:15 PM
'Im leaving and never coming back'

Ok.. :rolleyes:

Wootzeh
Dry your eyes mate

Clowgon
I do agree with the point on Ronaldo, he is better off leaving, all he does is moan and whine
In reply to the title of this thread
http://i43.tinypic.com/14ui442.jpg

He's a good player but he need to stop with the constant drama.
He should look at Messi and see how professional he is on and off the pitch.

If he wants to go to Madrid then let him go. If he wants to go to a team who is very unstable and who have "presidential elections" every year then let him be.

If we can get 70 Million for him, great. If we can get more, even better.

Andeeh
27-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Nice free kick by xavi :)

Browney
27-05-2009, 09:17 PM
in reply to adam, I have my napkin, have my knife and fork... I am now prepared to eat my words.

Clowgon
27-05-2009, 09:25 PM
thought you had left?

:eusa_shhh :eusa_shhh :eusa_shhh

I have left....... I'm not staying.

I think even if United had turned up Barca have better technical ability. I think if United had played their best they would have won the game. The early goal killed off their challenge after starting as the better side.

Yeah, Barca were amazing tonight, their passing and their ability to hold on the ball was the key to their win imo.

I don't know what's wrong with us.... Why are we playing so deep and always backing off, we need to stop doing this, this is costing us in matches.

I honestly didn't know Carrick was playing - honestly.

Erm... I just want you to admit that Xavi is better than Carrick.

Hmm, Xavi was the better man on the night. I couldn't possible say he is better then Carrick.

Carrick needs to up his game next season. He's at his peak of his Career he should be performing week in, week out.

'Im leaving and never coming back'

Ok.. :rolleyes:

I'm not exactly staying, I'm just coming on because of this....

Dry your eyes mate

Never cried. Was about to.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 09:25 PM
LOL@YOU MR CLOWGON.

Clowgon
27-05-2009, 09:31 PM
LOL@YOU MR CLOWGON.

Congrats on your teams promotion to the premier league Mr Wolverhampton. ;)

Better make the most of next season while it lasts, eh? :)

Jack.Lfc
27-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Now that was a low blow.

Wootzeh
27-05-2009, 09:35 PM

yeh, what happened to stoke getting relegated?

Andeeh
27-05-2009, 09:37 PM

can u just leave now...

as you trying to create arguements

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Moderator): It is unacceptable to ask other users to leave, please avoid doing so.

Jack.Lfc
27-05-2009, 09:38 PM
can u just leave now...

careful youll get a infraction, i got one for sayin tht

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 09:40 PM
omg that was such a low blow! it hurt my gutt honestly please do not do it again!

seein as though we got promoted im just glad were in the prem! so petty insults like that do not bother me baybeee! :)

and yes i am mr. wolverhampton, mateyyyy.

*Removed*

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

TheMagicTramp
I know yeah he'll back tomorrow as active as ever!!! You only come on here just for publicity to be honest don't act as if we've forgotton because we all remember what you said ''I'm leaving and NEVER coming back to this Forum'' now do a favour and hop it you do relise when you leave then come back for attention there going to hate more twice as before if that made sense...

Jeez!!! talk about attention seeking :@

Clowgon
yeh, what happened to stoke getting relegated?

:P Just escaped the drop by a few points......... :O

Stoke need to their homework and sign some players that will make the team stronger. It will be a tough contest with Wolverhampton, Birmingham and Burnley coming in.

Dnt think a big club will get the drop next season......

Skajo
27-05-2009, 09:46 PM

Stoke need to their homework and sign some players that will make the team stronger. It will be a tough contest with Wolverhampton, Birmingham and Burnley coming in.

Stoke did their homework and signed James Beattie.

Clowgon
27-05-2009, 09:47 PM
can u just leave now...

I'll leave, when I'M ready.

I'll stay if ppl keep going on..... :)

omg that was such a low blow! it hurt my gutt honestly please do not do it again!

seein as though we got promoted im just glad were in the prem! so petty insults like that do not bother me baybeee! :)

and yes i am mr. wolverhampton, mateyyyy.

up yours!

:oooooo touchy. :P I wasn't actually throwing any insults tbh. ;)

I know yeah he'll back tomorrow as active as ever!!! You only come on here just for publicity to be honest don't act as if we've forgotton because we all remember what you said ''I'm leaving and NEVER coming back to this Forum'' now do a favour and hop it you do relise when you leave then come back for attention there going to hate more twice as before if that made sense...

Jeez!!! talk about attention seeking :@

Blah blah blah. I don't care if ppl hate me 10 times more when i said I'm going and never coming back. As i stated, I'm not staying. Compredea?

People like you make me wanna laugh.

Wootzeh
27-05-2009, 09:49 PM

Just escaped? We would of stayed up even if we lost every single away game :rolleyes:

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 09:50 PM
how am I touchy when I laughed at your insult?

atleast champions shows some anger at loosing, you though, don't seem to give a damn.

plastic manccc!!

TheMagicTramp
27-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Blah blah blah. I don't care if ppl hate me 10 times more when i said I'm going and never coming back. As i stated, I'm not staying. Compredea?

People like you make me wanna laugh.

It would be a happier place though if you'd actually went :eusa_wall

I'll stay if ppl keep going on..... :)

Yay more attention seeking and yet more leaving threads still to come... :rolleyes:

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Moderator]: Please do not post to cause an arguement. Thanks.

Clowgon
27-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Stoke did their homework and signed James Beattie.

There's areas in the team where stoke need to improve.

If Stoke were not to sign any one, obvs they will but if weren't then i would be very confident to say that they would be relegated next season.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 09:53 PM
why are you arguing when the facts are stacked against you?

*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Moderator]: Please do not be rude to others. Thanks.

TheMagicTramp
27-05-2009, 09:54 PM
why are you arguing when the facts are stacked against you?

*Removed*

Erm, excuse me if i want to argue then i'll argue if you don't like it then tough **** he gets or you get what you deserve!

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 09:55 PM
well your a jerk, i wasn't even targeting my post at you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!