PDA

View Full Version : Wolverhampton to Thorpe Park?! [FREE VIP/REP ANYTHING!]

jackass
06-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Okay, I live in Wolverhampton, and I really want to get to Thorpe Park via public transport (no, I can't get anyone to drive, so don't bother posting that). I have checked everywhere and I can find a route under like £25 return.

The route can have changes, on a coach, long routes - ANYTHING, as long as it's on the 17th June, under £25 and not stupidly long. Oh, and we want to arrive at Thorpe Park by 10:00ish/10:30ish, but a bit later will be fine. :)

Check Google maps, coach trips, trains, buses, citys/towns/villages near Thorpe Park - anything!
Has to be under £25.
Leaving and coming back on Wednesday 17th June, and want to arrive by 10:00AM-ish, and leave 7:00PM-ish (19:00..)
Also, I count as an adult ticket, and it has to be a return, but 2 singles (one there and one back) will also be okay, as long as it sticks to the price.

Anyone that finds this route, and I can actually use it, and it fits all the criteria, then i'll buy you VIP/Donator whatever with a colour of your choice.

xPrecedent
06-06-2009, 05:19 PM
Try www.megabus.com/uk

I got a ticket from Manchester to London return for just over £8. It's all legit and very cheap.

jackass
06-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Try www.megabus.com/uk (http://www.megabus.com/uk)

I got a ticket from Manchester to London return for just over £8. It's all legit and very cheap.

In future, please read the whole post.

If you did, you would know that I need to go from Wolverhampton to Thorpe Park, and Wolverhampton is not listed on there, and I assume Thorpe Park isn't either.

Thanks anyway.

xPrecedent
06-06-2009, 09:14 PM
In future, please read the whole post.

If you did, you would know that I need to go from Wolverhampton to Thorpe Park, and Wolverhampton is not listed on there, and I assume Thorpe Park isn't either.

Thanks anyway.
I was just showing you a coach company, I didn't check if they did Wolverhampton or Thorpe Park, I was only trying to be helpful and give you more options to check.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!