PDA

View Full Version : my rare value report

ashyboy999
09-06-2009, 02:32 PM
i feel i must say something because of two price drops .....

DJ decks

a number of occasions i have been able to buy this item for just 5 hcs and on every occasion i have been able to sell for 6 hcs. this would indicate that the current MARKET price for this would be 5.5 hcs.

Throne Sofa

i have recently bought around 30 of these items and i paid 1.2 - 1.3 hcs each. every single one i managed to sell for 1.5 hcs no lie. i bought another 14 and still have them at the moment when i saw the price had dropped to 1.2 my mouth literally dropped on the floor. i seriously believe from my trading experience in the last few days the market price should be 1.4 hcs.

personally still selling mine at 1.5 because they were certainly selling for that last night

Throne

dont wether to class this as a normal rare or a super because for the last 5 years it has been a normal rare so i will class it as a normal

i see people buying for 77 hcs in tradecity but i also see people selling for 78. others is see 80 however i dont know anyone who has paid that. ive seen "selling throne 78 hcs" about 5 or so times in trade city. i will also say i remember specifically one person who was selling for ages for 78 and couldnt sell.

Fubt
09-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Hey, Nice Report :)

Although if you could state how many times you have seen the items sell at these prices

(ie DJ; 6hc seen twice, 5hc seen once)

This would be a great help :)

ashyboy999
09-06-2009, 09:25 PM
ive seen buying dj for 5 hcs in the last few days alot like 10 times cus i do spend alot of time in trade city being a trader myself and ive seen twice people selling for 6 hcs. i can confirm is is actually selling for that as i personally have bought for 5 and sold for 6.

i see many many people must be dozens selling t sofa for 1hc and 4 creds which is 1.3. the minority selling for 20 credits which is 1.5 i regularly have bought 4 for 5 hc which is 1.25 each however.

and as a trader i have managed to sell all for profit at 1.5 hc each.
i cant really specify a number with t sofa because there are alot of people selling and buying but it all seems to be around 1.3 - 1.5

ashyboy999
09-06-2009, 09:33 PM
so it would be

dj deck

5 hcs - seen 10 times
6 hcs - seen twice

t sofa

1.3 - seen few dozen times
1.5 - seen about 5 times

throne

78 hcs - seen twice
79 hcs - seen 3 times
80 hcs - seen once

Hopeless
09-06-2009, 10:13 PM
The last layout you posted is much better :) easier to read thats all..

Great report otherwise! Suggestions for improvements: Colours to indicated whether being sold above, below or at the habbox price, and image to show which rare you are talking about.

Keep up the good work ashy!

iArch
19-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the report ! Nice try

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!