PDA

View Full Version : Forum Banner Competition ~ Reminder!

Nixt
10-06-2009, 01:22 AM
Hey everyone,

We're currently looking to replace all the banners. The current ones look fantastic and the graphics team did a great job however its nice to change it up a little bit every now and then!

So we are starting a competition for the redesign of the Classic, Site, Retro Blue, Blue, Pink, Non-Habbo, and Space Skin Banners!

Dimensions for all banners are 730x120. Try to stay with the theme of the skin and get HabboxForum on there, and put For all your Habbo needs on all banners. However, if you wish to come up with a different slogan to put on the non-Habbo banner, you can do that.

You can enter one banner for each skin. Enter by sending a PM with your entries to the Forum God (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=33786) with the title of the Banner you are submitting. Please submit one banner in each PM to make things easier on us.

Everyone, including Habbox Staff and Graphics Staff are welcome to enter. If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM. Do not PM questions to the Forum God, he does not read his PMs until judging times (read: we will only be reading entries at the end). If you wish to make a change to a banner you have already submitted, send a new PM with the banner in the title but include UPDATED.

So in short, submissions procedure:

Create a banner that is 730x120
Include HabboxForum and For all your Habbo needs on each banner (different slogan can be made up for non-Habbo skin but not necessary)
Sent it to Forum God
Put the skin the banner is for on the title
Only one entry per person, if you wish to send in one with fixes to mistakes, send a new PM with UPDATED in the title, so if I found I misspelled Habbox in my retro blue banner, the title of my PM would be "Retro Blue Skin UPDATED"

Winning entries for each banner will recieve

SIX MONTHS of Forum VIP and credit in an announcement

Also, anyone who has aspects of their banner (for example, the slogan on non-Habbo banner or a part of your banner that we really liked) used will win one month of VIP and credit for their contribution!

The closing date for the competition has been extended to July 10th.

Note that each banner is judged as a separate competition. There will be one winner per banner so in total 7 winners and you can submit one entry per banner. You may win first place for multiple banners.

Habbox reserves the right to recomission the banner design to the graphics department should management feel that none of the entries are suitable for the Forum Banner, in which case the best banner will be awarded the prize and recognition however their banner will not be used. By submitting your entry you allow Habbox to use or modify your submission with due credit. All rights reserved.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!