PDA

View Full Version : [READ]Options - Business Studies.

Eight.
11-06-2009, 06:38 PM
I want to change History to Business Studies, do you think this is a good idea? Is Business Studies good? Need answer in 3 hours.

Misawa
11-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Surely that's entirely up to you. Depends on your career aspirations and interests.

PriceTags
11-06-2009, 07:48 PM
What exam boards? Business can be extremely boring if the teacher isn't good.

culturist
11-06-2009, 07:54 PM
well i am taking history, but it is entirely up to you what you want to take...

i would probs stick with history, but that's just my personal opinion :8
(always stick with your first choices ;))

Caution
11-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Is the [READ] necessary, surely we'll be doing that anyway? Business is good, but I took History and Business and I enjoy them both. It depends on what you enjoy or what you want to become.

Madox
11-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Go for it, i do Both subject i was thinking bout droping history after jack thipper which consits of about 3-4 weeks it gets MEGA Boring Medicine thorugh time is so harddddddddddd there so many people it gets tidus when you have double lessons and it wont be as fun as it was in year 9, i highly suggest you consder bussiness the prospects are good and porbally more fun imo, history learn bout Galen and pascale and bull crap like that :S but GCSE bussiness can be hard, exam is meant to be easy nor hard so its a choice but imo Bussiness is for me :) and probs youu

Eight.
11-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Which is easier/funner in your opinion? The history in my school isn't modern.

Caution
11-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Which is easier/funner in your opinion? The history in my school isn't modern.

That's the idea, history isn't modern. The clue is in the title.:eusa_wall
It depends what you enjoy, I enjoy both equally although History can become a bit boring if you're not doing a topic you're not interested in.

Eight.
11-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Which is easier/funner in your opinion? The history in my school isn't modern. I chose history first as I did a little good in History due to my general knowledge but now I find it hard and a bit boring. But I know nothing about Business about it being fun or boring.

Misawa
11-06-2009, 08:16 PM
If you know nothing about business than you obviously aren't interested in utilising it in your future, therefore you should stick with history. Also, choosing a subject just because you want an easy ride is moronic.

PriceTags
11-06-2009, 08:53 PM
The business I do is all coursework, with one exam. If you don't mind loads of coursework, then go for it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!