PDA

View Full Version : ADFA (Duntroon) Any got info on it?

VirtualG
12-06-2009, 06:18 AM
HEy, Im about to leave high school and head off to uni but am looking at my options, eventually I will be entering the ADF, I was wondering if Going to the Australian Defence Force Academy would be a good idea?

VirtualG
12-06-2009, 06:20 AM
Although (if orgot to post) Im a great bassist and was thinkin about going to the western sydney elite performing arts school (for things like singing, acting, dancing and PLAYINGA N INSTRUMENT) now, that would be all well and good but its not a definite job like ADFA, theres a chance I might not get good enough of a bassist player to really get anywhere,
if ya know what I mean?

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not double post - simply edit your post within the 15 minute period. Thanks.

VirtualG
12-06-2009, 06:21 AM
And what about an IT school? I always wanted to become a Web Designer but I need to study to really get good at anything IT but it seems harrd to get into that type of crowd...

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not multiple post - simply edit your post within the 15 minute period. Thanks.

VirtualG
12-06-2009, 06:24 AM
Ohh and last but not least, Police Academy! Thats where my dad went, a pig stye (as I call it) I think it would be good to get in fights with crinimals as a job. My dad loved it, until he *Removed* his arm (i put in the *'s myself...)

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not avoid the filter or multiple post - simply edit your post within the 15 minute period. Thanks.

luce
12-06-2009, 06:28 AM
First thing. Learn how to use the EDIT button. You posted all that in five minuites and it's hard to read and a MOD will pull you up for it.

Anyway i think you should do what you want to do. You obviously have alot of options so don't pick something then regret it. If you're going to do something do it and give it your all :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!