PDA

View Full Version : ****........ Tevez = going

Clowgon
20-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Manchester United have confirmed that Carlos Tevez is leaving the club.

United were willing to pay the £25.5m to turn the striker's two-year loan move into a permanent five-year deal but Tevez, 25, has decided to move on.

"Disappointingly, his advisors informed the club that he does not wish to continue playing for Manchester United," read a United statement.

"The club thanks Carlos for his services over the last two seasons and wishes him good luck for the future."

Tevez became a crowd favourite during his time at the Old Trafford club and helped the side win the last two Premier League titles as well as the 2008 Champions League trophy.

But he has joined Cristiano Ronaldo in wanting to exit the club, with his final appearance being as a substitute in United's loss to Barcelona in the 2009 Champions League final.

United said they were willing to make Tevez "one of its highest paid players but were told by the Argentine's advisors, who own the player's economic rights, that he would not be accepting the offer of their deal.

Manchester City and Chelsea now appear to be the two main clubs vying for Tevez, who - according to his adviser Kia Joorabchian - is unlikely to move to Liverpool because of their intense rivalry with United.

City are flexing their financial clout as their manager Mark Hughes tries to put together a squad capable of challenging the top four of United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.

"We've held discussions with some of the interested parties over the last week and the fact is that Carlos will not make any decision until the first week of July," Joorabchian told BBC Five Live.

"This is a very important decision for him. He is deciding on the future of the next five years.

"This is purely and simply his personal decision. It will not be anyone else's decision. It will not be mine or other parties involved.

"He has to sign the next five years with a club he believes has got ambition to go forward in the Premier league, a club with history and one that really wants to achieve things.

"Carlos does not want to go to Liverpool because of their competitive nature with Manchester United. He does love the United fans very much and has a lot of respect for them.

"I think that if you look at Carlos's history, he has always gone into grassroots clubs like Boca Juniors and Corinthians, who had not won anything and were at the bottom of the league when he joined them and he won the title with them in his first season."

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/o.gif

If Carlos had been offered a contract six months ago at United he wouldn't have hesitated (to sign it)

Carlos Tevez's adviser Kia Joorabchian

Joorabchian added: "Manchester City is one club and Chelsea is another and there are also others as well.

"I think it will come down to what Carlos feels is the best club for him. He'll make a decision on which club has the biggest ambition, who he feels has the strength to go to the next level.

"City, Chelsea and most of the clubs have shown that they have that ambition. He will evaluate what he feels is the next big challenge in his life. Carlos has always loved big challenges."

Tevez scored 15 goals last season but was frustrated at continually finding himself on the bench for key games and was wary of the issue ahead of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

Despite the affection of United's fans, he has reportedly complained of a lack of respect from the club and his treatment at their hands.

Joorabchian recently explained that United's failure to sign his client up permanently last summer and in January 2009 were behind Tevez's complaints.

And he added: "If Carlos had been offered a contract six months ago at United he wouldn't have hesitated [to sign it]," he said.

His departure now leaves United manager Sir Alex Ferguson without two of his most influential players of recent seasons.

Wigan midfielder Antonio Valencia has been linked with a move to United as the club try to replace the duo.
******* too late. ******* hell what are we doing ok.... Ronaldo.... BUT TEVEZ?? What the? He was without doubt except for Rooney United's most influential player... The way he played last season, that should of surely woken up the United advisor's to put a deal on the table for him straight after last season was over....

Tevez and Rooney play so well together, It's like a partnership of Torres and Villa but even better.

What the hell can Valencia do? He would never be able to replace Ronaldo, but most importantly Tevez. I am angry, the chances of him going to Man City, Chelsea.... - I hope there is some light at the end of the tunnel and Tevez changes his mind.... We haven't got a decent cover, Machelda - Still devloping.... God it's unbelievable.. What are they doing...

Berba****ov..... I am worried about the season ahead... What is now like 1 week until the transfer windows closes, we haven't brought no one in... We need a leader, we need players who can inspire the team...
Valencia won't be able to do that.

Closed by preposterous (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed to prevent further arguments.

leah
20-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Good, get rid of his ugly mug when I want to chill out and watch the footy.

Clowgon
20-06-2009, 02:30 PM

He's not ugly.... He has scares on his neck but so what? I'm sure we all have some part of our body that we don't like.

He was a great player, but i think he wasn't scoring as much goals....

We need to spend £30 Mill in Bringing Benzema i think that is one of a few players who can replace him.

It's that stupid bloated Italian guy who manages Chelsea and that Herman Crespo who i am most ****** off about. :@

Trying to tap-up Tevez by Phoning him.... Begging him to come. Herman Crespo for giving out his number... Noob.

Jack.Lfc
20-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Why not post in the summer transfers thread?

leah
20-06-2009, 02:42 PM
He's not ugly.... He has scares on his neck but so what? I'm sure we all have some part of our body that we don't like.

In my opinion he was ugly, he didn't score as much as everyone expected anyway.

Scouse
20-06-2009, 02:46 PM
transfer window closes in 1 week? ok then.. also, whos machelda?

Wolves
20-06-2009, 02:50 PM

Wow, that's your view of footballers, great football fan you are.

Jack.Lfc
20-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Clowgons cracking up

Wootzeh
20-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Transfer window closes in 1week? You don't follow football much do you.

Wolves
20-06-2009, 03:07 PM
He's from the blue half of Merseyside.

Scouse
20-06-2009, 03:12 PM
He's from the blue half of Merseyside.

who is?

Wolves
20-06-2009, 03:13 PM
you seem like you are because you know sweet f.a about football.

Scouse
20-06-2009, 03:18 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.

Wootzeh
20-06-2009, 03:18 PM
you seem like you are because you know sweet f.a about football.
You're talking crap...

Scouse
20-06-2009, 04:10 PM
right, my post was removed for supposedly being offensive. so ill post again.

how do i not know anything about football? was i saying the transfer window closes in 1 week? no. clowgon or what ever his stupid name is said it is and thats why i said what i said. im not from the blue side of merseyside & i probably know more about football than you do. next time, read the thread before you make your accusations.

Clowgon
20-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Clowgons cracking up

Lol, dw we'll get Torres.... :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

right, my post was removed for supposedly being offensive. so ill post again.

how do i not know anything about football? was i saying the transfer window closes in 1 week? no. clowgon or what ever his stupid name is said it is and thats why i said what i said. im not from the blue side of merseyside & i probably know more about football than you do. next time, read the thread before you make your accusations.

You Scousers Typical. Worse accent you can ever have.

Thank GOD, I wasn't born in Liverpool.

How long is the June Transfer Window 1 month?? So what the hell are you on about.

Jack.Lfc
20-06-2009, 05:05 PM

How long is the June Transfer Window 1 month?? So what the hell are you on about.

This post sums you up really, the transfer window doesnt open until July. June is not a transfer period, no one can sign until july. Im not even going to respond to your comment about torres.

Scouse
20-06-2009, 05:08 PM

hahaha coming from a brummie funny stuff.

and what the hell are you on about? the transfer window closes on 31st august at midnight.

Wootzeh
20-06-2009, 05:20 PM

must
not
bite
on
the
bait

Jack.Lfc
20-06-2009, 05:34 PM
I wouldnt mind Torres going to manchester united, he;s too injury prone.
http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/Jacklfc123/219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake.gif

Clowgon
20-06-2009, 06:01 PM
This post sums you up really, the transfer window doesnt open until July. June is not a transfer period, no one can sign until july. Im not even going to respond to your comment about torres.

Ah, Just the Transfers what's going be going on lately Ronaldo and such... I thought it was open.... :$

Still know my football though. :)

and what the hell are you on about? the transfer window closes on 31st august at midnight.

I apologize i made a mistake. I'm sorry if i have caused you any grief if calling you any scouser or w.e, my bad. :(

Jack.Lfc
20-06-2009, 06:17 PM

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/Jacklfc123/219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake.gif
best thing ive read all week.

Scouse
20-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Ah, Just the Transfers what's going be going on lately Ronaldo and such... I thought it was open.... :$

I apologize i made a mistake. I'm sorry if i have caused you any grief if calling you any scouser or w.e, my bad. :(

i dont accept your apology, you have caused me great pain & i am deeply upset.:'(

but i do apologize for calling your name stupid. i lost all self control and i was totally out of order.

Clowgon
20-06-2009, 07:10 PM
best thing ive read all week.

:o Has Habbox Updated their smiley's....? They were quite lame tbh....

i dont accept your apology, you have caused me great pain & i am deeply upset.:'(

but i do apologize for calling your name stupid. i lost all self control and i was totally out of order.

No worries... Apology accepted. :)

Jack.Lfc
20-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Nah its my personal one. They should add i tho.

Clowgon
20-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Nah its my personal one. They should add i tho.

Lol, very niceeee. :D

Forum needs a VB update also. :P

Jibbish
20-06-2009, 07:44 PM

excuse me. not all brummies are like clowgon yano

luce
20-06-2009, 07:50 PM
In my opinion he was ugly, he didn't score as much as everyone expected anyway.

Yet he was the hardest worker in the team and set up more goals then you could count. When he came on the pitch the crowd would always been behind him lifting the hole team as a result.

Really am sad to see him go where as i will only miss Ronaldo for his looks and admittedly amazing skill

Clowgon
20-06-2009, 07:51 PM

Lol, i'm a great example of a true brummie. I'm a true gentleman.....

Unlike sum. :8

Clowgon
20-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Yet he was the hardest worker in the team and set up more goals then you could count. When he came on the pitch the crowd would always been behind him lifting the hole team as a result.

Really am sad to see him go where as i will only miss Ronaldo for his looks and admittedly amazing skill

Ronaldo is quite Hot fit imo... 10/10. Wouldn't mind having a day or two with him. ;)

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Moderator): Please do not multiple post within the 15 minutes editing time.

sock
20-06-2009, 08:00 PM
It's like a partnership of Torres and Villa but even better.

I'm lost on that one.

PaulMacC
20-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Unlucky, Tevez was one of the best players in that team. He worked his ass off every week and made sure he earned his paycheck unlike someone (Ronaldo). If he lost the ball he'd chase it until he got it back even if it meant running the whole way back to the other end of the pitch.

Jack.Lfc
20-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Funny how he'll go to mancity and not liverpool.

Moneyyyy, like jake said.

Skajo
20-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Transfer window ain't even open, lol.

Geraint
20-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Man Utd's fault. Treated him like a scapegoat and thought the whole "Being part of Man Utd is a privilege bla bla bla" would be enough to work and it didn't.

Wootzeh
20-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Since when were you not allowed to multiple post within the 15minute editting time?

Excellent2
21-06-2009, 12:57 AM
I roflcoptored at this thread.

I'm sad to see him go as he was always a worker. He never stopped running. I'm confident that we will soon replace his work rate as fergie isn't stupid.

Scouse
21-06-2009, 01:37 AM

ano, soz! forgive me????? :(

Andeeh
21-06-2009, 08:27 AM
I roflcoptored at this thread.

I'm sad to see him go as he was always a worker. He never stopped running. I'm confident that we will soon replace his work rate as fergie isn't stupid.

yea tapping up berbaflop wasnt :)

i dont rate tevez that much tbh

Wolves
21-06-2009, 08:36 AM
utd will sign benzema + ribery, maybe another winger (lennon/young) if their owners cough up more $$.

Clowgon
21-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Funny how he'll go to mancity and not liverpool.

Moneyyyy, like jake said.

Lol, your tottly wrong.... The reason why he is going to City is because the Rivarly between Liverpool and United is greater then it is between United and City and there's other factors that Liverpool couldn't possibly bring Tevez to Liverpool.

1) Liverpool are broke, they've lost is it... 30-50 Million :P

2) Owners have a few months to find money that they owe.

3) To sign Tevez they would most certainly would have to sell Alonso and Javier.

Might have to sell Torres....

Jack.Lfc
21-06-2009, 12:24 PM
oh i lol'd. If you where from manchester, you would realise that nothing hurts more than loosing to manchester city. But then again, your not so loosing to liverpool might hurt you more.

1. http://goal.com/en/news/8/main/2009/06/21/1337979/liverpool-owner-george-gillett-sells-nhl-side-montreal

2. http://goal.com/en/news/8/main/2009/06/21/1337979/liverpool-owner-george-gillett-sells-nhl-side-montreal < theres his half.

3. 45 mil for alonso 25 for alonso = 70mil for tevez? i dont think so.

oh my.

Immenseman
21-06-2009, 12:25 PM
he's moving for money. i don't blame him, he's been a good squad player for 2 years. he puts in 100% but never really bagged that many goals, the ones he did were important. he's too good to come off the bench. i think he can be replaced with someone who scores more for the same sort of price anyway. not a huge loss for united, goal wise but it's a shame because of the fact he'd always put everything in unlike other world class players. ah well, can't change it. fergie knows what he's doing.

Clowgon
21-06-2009, 01:34 PM
oh i lol'd. If you where from manchester, you would realise that nothing hurts more than loosing to manchester city. But then again, your not so loosing to liverpool might hurt you more.

1. http://goal.com/en/news/8/main/2009/06/21/1337979/liverpool-owner-george-gillett-sells-nhl-side-montreal

2. http://goal.com/en/news/8/main/2009/06/21/1337979/liverpool-owner-george-gillett-sells-nhl-side-montreal < theres his half.

3. 45 mil for alonso 25 for alonso = 70mil for tevez? i dont think so.

oh my.

Fact is.... Liverpool cannot afford to buy Tevez without selling Javier OR Alonso. The owners already have to find 30-50 million in a few months so Liverpool cannot afford spending big amounts of money say (25 million to bring in Tevez)

A matter of fact i can't see Liverpool spending more than £10 Million without selling either Alonso or Javier. They might get 7 Million for Dossena - from Juventus, but hey, 7 million wouldn't strengthen Liverpool's team a lot.

Tevez probably did choose City over Liverpool... Can't see why he would of choose to play in the Europa cup instead of Champions League football...

But hats off to the kid, i would of choose the Club who offered the most money.... :P If i was at United i wouldn't move even if i was earning 85k a week and a Club in and offerd me 180k pw. :8

Wolves
21-06-2009, 01:36 PM
so you'd rather have 40k after tax rather than 90k? ye right.

your full of it.

Jack.Lfc
21-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Tevez probably did choose City over Liverpool... Can't see why he would of choose to play in the Europa cup instead of Champions League football...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Moderator]: Please don't make pointless posts - the post should contribute more to the thread than this. Thanks :)

Clowgon
21-06-2009, 01:44 PM
so you'd rather have 40k after tax rather than 90k? ye right.

your full of it.

Fortuantly not everyone plays football just for the money... Other factors come into it.

Ok if a Club offer was offering me twice as much as what i was currently earning i am not going to hide the fact that yes, i would be tempted by the offer but if i was happy the Club then i would 100 percent stay. If i was at United then i would ask the Club to improve my contract. If it was at any other club they i would of said i want to go. Simple as.

Mind how to you speak to me. :)

EDIT: What's so funny Jack?

Jack.Lfc
21-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Man city rnt in the europa league are they? Everton Villa and fulham

Clowgon
21-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Man city rnt in the europa league are they? Everton Villa and fulham

:O.... :P

I'm sure i read a newspaper, (Most likely the Sun) quoting that they are playing in the Europa league next season. :$

Wolves
21-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Fortuantly not everyone plays football just for the money... Other factors come into it.

Ok if a Club offer was offering me twice as much as what i was currently earning i am not going to hide the fact that yes, i would be tempted by the offer but if i was happy the Club then i would 100 percent stay. If i was at United then i would ask the Club to improve my contract. If it was at any other club they i would of said i want to go. Simple as.

Mind how to you speak to me. :)

EDIT: What's so funny Jack?

ill speak to you however i want, k. Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Provided it is within the rules- Thanks

btw you read wrong, either that or u were just making up bull to make it look like your view was the right one, well you were lying, they aren't in any form of europe next year.

Wolves
21-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Couldn't edit above post, but I think some of you would like to see this, especially the utd fans.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_united/s/1121791_fergie_closes_in_on_benzema

Bringing in those four players would make utd formidable.

Browney
21-06-2009, 03:32 PM
shame. good player.

Clowgon
21-06-2009, 03:35 PM
ill speak to you however i want, k. Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Provided it is within the rules- Thanks

btw you read wrong, either that or u were just making up bull to make it look like your view was the right one, well you were lying, they aren't in any form of europe next year.

Well in the future if your are going to respond to my posts i would like it if you would reply to them in a more "freindly manner" If not then please do not quote my posts and reply in them.. :)

All i am asking is for is some respect shown towards speaking to me... Weather you agree or disagree about what i say..

What the hell can Valencia do? Woah, hold up and rewind. Valencia is a top player, he can't reach his full potential because he's at Wigan however he always shows a bit of class in every game, something which would be very hard to do surrounded by Mido and Zaki. He'd flurrish in the Manchester United team ***.

You've only noticed Tevez wont be staying? Aha, you've treated him like a dog and this dog is biting back in the best way possible, joining the club from Manchester.

Whose this Machelda kid fella? Got any videos off him, might look into him on FM or something.

You do know he's not tapping up Tevez considering his contract isn't held at Old Trafford on a long term basis, he's on loan. It runes out on the first of July.

You'll sign Torres? Heres a little image for you, enjoy it. :)
http://englishuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/torres.jpg

Meh, I will.

Money? Jack you must be able to see the plans that Manchester City have or far greater than the current ones at Liverpool.

And you're totally wrong inall. The reason why Tevez will be joining City is because he likes the underdogs, Kia said this aswell as stating that Tevez likes clubs with grass roots. I wouldn't be laughing at Liverpools debt btw... :rolleyes:

One last thing before I go again...

Ready for it..?

You sure?

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9775/1zvww86r.jpg

Hmm let me guest your Twist or something like that.. Someone who was on here before...

First of all Tevez made it clear he wanted to stay at Old Trafford... He only just made it clear that it was his desire to leave the Club. So yes i am surprised that it is his desire to to leave now after months pleading for the club to sign him up.

Secondly of all, you are talking complete **** about Tevez like/wants to join an underdog team.... For MONTHS AND MONTHS Tevez has pleaded with the Club to sign him up. So i don't know where you got that rubbish from. If you say this is true then please find me a link with his Agent or Tevez quoting these exact words.... Oh what was that you can't find them...? No surprise there. :)

Maybe Valencia is a good player but i don't think he is the player that United need right now, We need a player of Ribery's caliber i don't think Valencia would be the man to replace Ronaldo.

Wolves
21-06-2009, 03:44 PM
I think he's Minstrels.

Anyway, Clowgon, you're a noob, just give up arguing cause you keep repeating yourself.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please don't be rude and post just to cause an argument - Thanks

Clowgon
21-06-2009, 04:11 PM
I think he's Minstrels.

Anyway, Clowgon, you're a noob, just give up arguing cause you keep repeating yourself.

Your entitled to your opinion. Your thoughts and what you think off mean NOTHING. Face, bothered? Certainly not!

I won't give up arguing my case so stop trying to damper and twist things what i'm trying to say. How am i repeating my self? I'm correcting YOU.

Now please stay on topic. This thread is open for discussion about Tevez and Tevez ONLY. Take your bitter feud against me somewhere else. Kthankz.

Wolves
21-06-2009, 04:22 PM
No thanks.

you aren't respected by anyone in this section, do yourself a favor and don't bother posting anymore.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please don't be rude and post just to cause an argument - Thanks

Clowgon
21-06-2009, 04:45 PM
No thanks.

you aren't respected by anyone in this section, do yourself a favor and don't bother posting anymore.

I said take your bitter feud someone where else....

I think i am well respected by a few people on here i.e Sport section. :) Just a small majority of the noobs who don't, is because they don't understand my views on what i say.

Now please, stay on topic! I shall not hesitate and have no other means to report you if you carry on with this bitter nonesense because you don't like me or w.e. :)

Wootzeh
21-06-2009, 04:51 PM
No actually. no-one respects you, even other **** fans disagree with most of your posts.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!