PDA

View Full Version : Toughhosts.co.uk - Opening Deal

IzDazza
21-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Hello There,

I would like to introduce the latest addition to my company. We began as a website development company and have recently brought in a brand new domain with a brand feature. We've introduced Hosting. Begining as www.needsmustwebs.co.uk with many website development jobs and now we're going into a double wammy trade.

We've bought a new domain www.toughhosts.co.uk and we're better than ever.

We have many packages to choose from, and we would like to think that we're cheap and reliable.

DEAL - If you've got hosting cheaper than us, we'll match the package but will give you 50% off for your first payment (monthly and yearly) and after that then we'll give you the price that they offer for EVER.

Visit us now at www.toughhosts.co.uk

LiveSupport is also available.
WE WILL even give you Serif Web Plus, worth 50.00 FREE

Jobs - Go On Line Support :)

Turbocom
21-06-2009, 10:56 PM
get cPanel, or you will fail.

GeekSRV
21-06-2009, 11:15 PM
As much as cPanel is good (we use it ourselves), it's not the only panel available and companies don't fail because they don't use cPanel - Heart Internet (who he resells for) control panel (eXtend) is actually very powerful and quite impressive.

Cixso
21-06-2009, 11:39 PM

You really do need to think before you post.

Chippiewill
21-06-2009, 11:45 PM

-rep for being a sheep...

LOLROB
22-06-2009, 02:45 PM
May I ask will this Serif Web Plus be legal? :)

I'm going to warez-bb brb :)

Edit I already got it LOL

mb-group.net
22-06-2009, 04:44 PM
It is not possible to give unlimited bandwidth or drive space! Please change this as this one day someone will come along, upload everything to their storage, your server will run out of space and you will be stuck upgrading.

It'd be better to give a limit.

Good luck!

BoyBetterKnow
25-06-2009, 12:02 PM
I used Serif Webplus when I first started coding. Got it for 10

l3etrayed
25-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Your company name is confusing me... needsmustwebs ? Doesnt really make sense to me. (True Zoidec is a completely random made up word but needsmustwebs sounds like it was trying to say something and failed)

Just wondering..

Jaysun
25-06-2009, 03:28 PM
The font on the site needs to be changed. The logo looks a little pixelish (don't think that's a real word. =l)

AgnesIO
25-06-2009, 03:35 PM
It is not possible to give unlimited bandwidth or drive space! Please change this as this one day someone will come along, upload everything to their storage, your server will run out of space and you will be stuck upgrading.

It'd be better to give a limit.

Good luck!

To be fair many sites offer unlimited - it is wrong yes, but I think its just the though to people - most wouldn't buy to mess up the servers, but it is an appealing thing, because you don't have to think "Well this company offers me 10gb more than here - even it is 1243gb (1.243tb)

hamheyelliot
25-06-2009, 06:56 PM
'Toughhosts' and 'Making Hosting Simple' don't really go hand in hand, maybe you should consider something more fitting?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!