PDA

View Full Version : My Devote Rant...

LOLROB
23-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Well to be honest I am so pissed off and wound up because of this stupid stupid site havnt given me the design I ordered freaking ages ago. So I want a refund I done a paypal dispute and had nothing so far. Just give me my money back as you stated can take 1-3 days to make the layout and make be a day or two more

Its been so long I cant even remember when I ordered from them that is how long it was.

I don't want this stupid layout I want my money back. Don't even think of deleting this thread or removing it because of some stupid rule which I probably have not broke I want my money.

Im not taking any stupid excuse from devote, if you say something like we have it done we send you it now and we want the rest of the payment because I gave half of the money which was 15 and they want the other 15, its not going to happen.

I'm not going to sort this out via email because you should of contacted me with my freaking finished layout. Money ...

Also I done another stupid thing because I wanted to help out charity's I purchased 8-9 worth if stupid tickets for there charity thing and guess what I won 3 months bronze web hosting which I could of got free from anyone but why would I need it when I have my own server. So annoyed with devote altogether. Yes fair enough you not always going to win but the email I had from devote said they raised some thing like 60 which is probably about 60-70 tickets sold and I had 9 of them and there was loads of prizes and I've worked it out with my 9 tickets I should of won something a bit better than stupid devote oversold web hosting which I don't need.

Sorry if I am going on a mega rant because that what the whole point of this thread was. Also my use of the word freaking is to represent another word which is filtered by habboxforum.

So pissed off and I do not get pissed off much to be honest guys. I'm a helpful person who would help anyone but this has taken the piss.

Enjoy my rant. <full stops at pissing myself off to be honest ahh!

Cixso
23-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Robinho, baby.

Do you want a shoulder and a tissue?

Jason owns the website now he has to refund you (if the service was not up to par according to the contract). however Jason could then sue the old owners for the money back.. but they won't because it's 15.

Chippiewill
23-06-2009, 09:48 PM
It may be because Devote went into Administration... Just go do the paypal dispute and then escalate it ASAP then paypal will forcibly take it back...

Cixso
23-06-2009, 09:50 PM
It may be because Devote went into Administration...

I like how you said that.

Just go do the paypal dispute and then escalate it ASAP then paypal will forcibly take it back...

Not sure how it works but I thought PP do not allow charge backs on anything virtual?

LOLROB
23-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Robinho, baby.

Do you want a shoulder and a tissue?

Jason owns the website now he has to refund you (if the service was not up to par according to the contract). however Jason could then sue the old owners for the money back.. but they won't because it's 15.
Naa give me a ciggy that sort things out (always helps)
Jason does not own it he had second thoughts and I don't blame him.

It may be because Devote went into Administration... Just go do the paypal dispute and then escalate it ASAP then paypal will forcibly take it back...

Ha Administration wa ollie never payed any of the support staff and kept all the money wow things were that bad with money. Also done a dispute a few days ago and paypal are sorting it out (yeh drinking coffee and thinking whats on tv later)

hamheyelliot
23-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Devotedesigns is still in the hands of Ollie isn't it? He said he would be finishing all designs, so I doubt it's in the hands of Jason entirely right now.

Cixso
23-06-2009, 09:53 PM
Naa give me a ciggy that sort things out (always helps)
Jason does not own it he had second thoughts and I don't blame him.

Ah so he didn't purchase it in the end? So just keep faith and hope you'll get the layout or the refund.

Favourtism
23-06-2009, 09:54 PM
LOLROB I thought you were the new gm of devote lol ;

edit; Sian, the dd projects manager, told you on 16th regarding the status of your layout.....

Chippiewill
23-06-2009, 09:56 PM

It isn't a company, it's still Xarea who owes him...

LOLROB
23-06-2009, 10:00 PM
LOLROB I thought you were the new gm of devote lol ;

edit; Sian, the dd projects manager, told you on 16th regarding the status of your layout.....

Thing is mate Jason was going to buy well he was actually ready to pay out the money. Jason gave me the orders to talk to all members of staff because I said I would help him out and get a nice title of general manager. But because things happened with Jason well nothing happened.

Don't care I want my money back its been so freaking long.....................

RANT ON

Jaysun
23-06-2009, 10:12 PM
I saw the title and I knew I would enjoyed the thread. Good read. You should have went to Zoidec or another designing company. More professional.

LOLROB
23-06-2009, 10:23 PM
I saw the title and I knew I would enjoyed the thread. Good read. You should have went to Zoidec or another designing company. More professional.

Yes totally agree with you but my stupid thick head said lets try out a new design business and give them a review but its turned into a rant :)

HD-Christopher
23-06-2009, 11:50 PM
That was a good read. That sucks. I have had the same experinece with an old company. They started out and then sold the company and it took me like 6 months to get anything back.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!