29-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Green Writing - Above Habbox Value
Red Writing -Below Habbox Value
Purple Writing - Same as Habbox Value

Green Birdbath:
:nrgreenbirdbath:
7.0 - Seen Twice
6.5 - Seen Twice

I think that Green bird baths are struggling a bit at the moment. I have seen some sellers offering to sell 2 of these for 13.0. However I still have seen them acheive the 7.0 a couple of times. For the future I do believe they can retain their value of 7.0, but there is just a bit of a lull in the market at the moment.

Vanilla Ice Cream Maker:
:nrgoldicecreammake:
1.8 - Seen Once
1.5 - Seen Four times

I believe this rare is pretty stable at the moment. With it being summer and people are wanting to make summer themed rooms, there is a bit of an increased demand for them. I have seen four unique sales at 1.5, and this shows that they seem to have a stong stabillity. There is of course the odd trade where people are offering profit to secure the trade, but I do believe that unless there is an even bigger surge in the demand that this rare is consitant with its value.

Serpent of Doom:
:nrblackdragon:
9.0 - Seen Twice
8.5 - Seen Three times

There seems to be a bit of a dip for this rare at the moment. It had reached quite a high value recently, and I believe we are now seeing a slight fall with this rare's value. I have seen three unique trades with the seller offering to sell 2 for 17hc, showing that they want a quick sale. I think that this rare might drop a bit further before stabalising. There could of course be more rises in the future should the demand meet it, but for now it seems to be dipping.

Uranus Smoke Machine:
:nralienartifact:
1.0 - Seen Five times
0.8 - Seen Once

The Value of this rare seems stable to me at the moment. My friend has been buying these in bulk for 1hc sofa each, and I have witnessed many trades with these selling for 1 pure. I did however witness one trade where the buyer was refusing to pay 1.0 and it went for 0.8. This rare seems to be stable at this value, and for the time being I can see it staying at it's current value.

Oil Lamp:
:nroillamp:
0.5 - Seen Twice
0.3 - Seen Twice

I have seen this rare struggle to reach it's value quite often. People are often unwilling to pay 1.0 for 2 of these, and they are often priced under the habbox value. I see many of them in shops, and they are often priced at 4-5 creds which is significantly below the 0.5 value. I could possibly see this rare dropping in value quite soon, as it is fairly undesireable in peoples rooms, and there seems to be plenty of them around. Of course there could be a rise in the future, but for now it does not seem stable.

Update on the Full Totem:
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj275/bolt660/totemset.jpg
15.0 - Seen Twice
14.0 - Seen Three Times

Despite my hardest efforts I have not been able to get the habbox value for both of my totems today. One I had to sell for 14.0, and the other remains unsold. There seems to once again be a drop in the amount people are willing to pay for this item, this could be due to the fact that there are currently quite a few around. This rare seems to be averaging in the 14-15hc range at the moment, but of course could go up in the future once the parts become lost, or more widely spread.

Alex3213
01-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Nice report I think I agree on all the values, good comments also!

iArch
03-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the report - very nice - keep up the good word

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!