PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Habbox!

nvrspk4
02-07-2009, 06:16 AM
Today (or yesterday depending how you look at it) is Habbox.com's sixth birthday!

:Ocass13:Ocass13:Ocass13:Ocass13 :Ocass13:Ocass13:Ocass13:Ocass13

Congratulations to all the staff, past and present, who have made Habbox what it is today. I've worked here for four years and have been a member of the vB forum alone for coming up on five and I've met some amazing people who have been a part of Habbox, I'm sure all you other oldies have some stories to share.

Many years ago, sierk was the Competitions Manager and Mizki owned the Help Desk!

But let's not forget, there are also forum accomplishments, and the forum had its own BIG accomplishment not too long ago! That's right, the vB Forum just celebrated its fifth birthday just over a week ago! We had it marked as the day when it was opened to the public but decided to post a joint thread with this!

For all you old timers to reminisce, there is a thread here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=5883864#post5883864) where you can discuss the good old days. Or even the newer users can post what they remember from their earlier days. Or just celebrate 5 (and 6) successful years!

PS: We have something special planned for all our five year olds! The special surprise will probably come with this week's updates!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!