PDA

View Full Version : Official F1 twitter

Emirates
11-07-2009, 01:08 PM
http://www.twitter.com/OfficialF1

Start following now to be the first to find out news about F1 :)

Skajo
11-07-2009, 01:09 PM
You'll get bored in a day. BBC is more reliable.

Emirates
11-07-2009, 01:10 PM
You'll get bored in a day. BBC is more reliable.

I doubt it. I run 2 of the busiest Equestrian twitter feeds out :)

Skajo
11-07-2009, 01:15 PM
You're doubting that BBC, the multi-national broadcasting company, is less reliable than yourself?

I'll give you a few comments:

BBC is bigger, better and faster than yourself.
The actual official F1 site will give people the first news on F1, not you.
Equestrian isn't exactly big.
F1 is.
Twitter is so limited it's hardly worth it for such a big thing.
You're not official - so why advertise yourself as that?

Good day.

Emirates
11-07-2009, 01:24 PM
You're doubting that BBC, the multi-national broadcasting company, is less reliable than yourself?

I'll give you a few comments:

BBC is bigger, better and faster than yourself.
The actual official F1 site will give people the first news on F1, not you.
Equestrian isn't exactly big.
F1 is.
Twitter is so limited it's hardly worth it for such a big thing.
You're not official - so why advertise yourself as that?
Good day.

Excuse me.. I'm not claiming I am 'official'. I'm not doubting that the BBC is less reliable that myself. I get informed of news posted on the F1 website as it happens. Equestrian IS big. Twitter is limited to an extent - tell all the other news companies like that what you're telling me (CNN etc).

*REMOVED*

Good day. :)

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.

Invent
11-07-2009, 01:44 PM
Excuse me.. I'm not claiming I am 'official'.

Thread title: Official F1 Twitter
Twitter screen name: OfficialF1

Ughh...

Emirates
11-07-2009, 01:48 PM

Ughh...

Uuugghh, he said: You're not official, so why advertise yourself as that?

I'm not advertising MYSELF as official.

It doesn't really matter tbh, people will follow it if they feel like it. If you don't - then keep out of it.

Jordan,
11-07-2009, 02:08 PM
no they wont follow you because you are a fake and advertising yourself as offical dont say your not when you are

They both say offcial so therefore you are advertising yourself as offical

Emirates
11-07-2009, 02:46 PM
they wont follow you

Okay mate, we'll see ;)

CJW93
11-07-2009, 03:55 PM
I can't say that I will be following you although it is a good idea. But still hardly any gives a crap about Equestrian. How is that even a sport?

Emirates
11-07-2009, 06:34 PM
I can't say that I will be following you although it is a good idea. But still hardly any gives a crap about Equestrian. How is that even a sport?

You do know horse racing is Equestrian.

CJW93
11-07-2009, 07:23 PM
So? Horse racing is just cruelty to animals. All they do is beat the crap out of the horse with a whip to make the horse run

Emirates
11-07-2009, 09:56 PM
So? Horse racing is just cruelty to animals. All they do is beat the crap out of the horse with a whip to make the horse run

If you know anything about horses then you would know that isn't the case. Even though I highly dislike horse racing; they are only permitted to use the crop a certain amount of times during a race.

If a tonne and a half horse didn't want to do anything, then I can assure you that it wouldn't do it. After a couple of races the horses know what is coming, hence why they don't use the crop out of the starting gate. If the horses were really that tight and worked up about it, they wouldn't let the rider on in the first place.

The true meaning of the crop is to 'backup leg aids'.

CJW93
12-07-2009, 12:11 AM
If you know anything about horses then you would know that isn't the case. Even though I highly dislike horse racing; they are only permitted to use the crop a certain amount of times during a race.

If a tonne and a half horse didn't want to do anything, then I can assure you that it wouldn't do it. After a couple of races the horses know what is coming, hence why they don't use the crop out of the starting gate. If the horses were really that tight and worked up about it, they wouldn't let the rider on in the first place.

The true meaning of the crop is to 'backup leg aids'.

So its ok to hit a horse even of it is just a certain amount of times?

The Professor
12-07-2009, 04:09 PM
I don't get it... is this run by the FIA or you? If its run by you then it isn't official and there's no way you can claim otherwise, unless you're an employee of the FIA.

CJW93
12-07-2009, 05:06 PM
6 followers. Congratz not bad for "official f1"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!