PDA

View Full Version : Forum Updates - 12 July

xxMATTGxx
12-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Hello Users, last weeks updates seemed to have been delayed while I was away for that week. I'm now back and here are this weeks updates and Nvr's "Special Update for Old Fogeys" from last week.

Updates:

Removal of "Flight Simulator" sub-forum
Nvr's "Special Update for Old Fogeys"

xxMATTGxx
12-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Removal of "Flight Simulator" sub-forum

It was going to happen sooner or later. The FS sub-forum has lost activity through the recent months and we have decided it was time to delete it. Every thread, post, replies and whatever else from that sub-forum has been merged into one big thread named "ALL FLIGHT SIMULATOR DISCUSSIONS IN HERE". You can go to it by clicking here. (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=374638)

nvrspk4
13-07-2009, 09:36 PM
So this is a week and a day late...sorry :P As I said around the Habbox anniversary, with this being HabboxForum's fifth birthday we thought we would do something special for all of the older members of HabboxForum.

So, anyone who has been here for five years (this means your account was registered five years ago, banned accounts do not count) is entitled to three months of free Anniversary (Gold) VIP. So on your fifth HabboxForum birthday, send a personal message to me and I will set up your gold VIP for three months!

Thanks for sticking with us for this long, and hopefully for more years to come ;)

(For those asking why something this simple took such a long time, I was trying to find a good way to automate it or at least make it a group or something but I couldn't find a way to work in a three month subscription. However there is a possibility of an Old Fogeys type joinable usergroup in the near future. Be sure to put a thread in Habbox Feedback if you're in support/against. If you don't care, then it doesn't matter :D)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!