PDA

View Full Version : Camp Rock Poster Value Is Wrong

GreenCrayons.
12-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Hey guys, ive recently seen the new update for the camp rock poster rare, and its way off.
I had a camp rock poster, i brought 1 week ago for 71 hcs and sold today for 73, so the pricing is incorrect, also a friend sold theres for 68
Hope this gets solved as everyone is confused, and no one is selling for 35 hcs :(
Thanks!

Alex3213
13-07-2009, 03:41 PM
The Camp Rock poster in my eyes is actually decreasing by the max, as very small popularity are buying. I'm not saying that you are rigging results or anything however we can't just base this on a few trades. :) Also, please post at least 3 values in a report, in a layout which you can find in the main Report Rare Values forum.

Mr-Trainor
13-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Disagreed. Someone told me earlier you had one for sale earlier when I said buying skull guitar? Unless they're wrong, you still have it and haven't really sold.

GreenCrayons.
14-07-2009, 01:01 PM
I already had one.. But its defo going up, theres around 20 left avaliable, so it should defo be more than 35

Mr-Trainor
14-07-2009, 05:54 PM
The amount of a rare does not make it rise. There's less than 20 army plasto chairs available and that doesn't make them go up. If anything, I think their loosing demand right now. The red v guitar (proper name for camp rock one), does NOT need to go up so please stop pretending it does :)

GreenCrayons.
15-07-2009, 03:09 PM
the red v guitar is not the "proper name for the camp rock poster"
They are 2 diff things.

Mr-Trainor
15-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Well since you have had alot of them, you should have seen it's name by now. I'll prove it to you:

http://www.uploadpicz.com/images/68redvguitar.png
--
and before you changed subject we were discussing the value. Someone was finding it difficult to get 25cs for theirs in trade city. More proof to the fact that these do NOT need to go up.

GreenCrayons.
16-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Although this is stated as the red v guitar on habbo
On habbox, its called a camp rock poster. So you have made the mistake. so fix it.

Mr-Trainor
16-07-2009, 03:20 PM
I made a mistake? I did not add it and we can not change names on the values panel due to a technical issue with it. Although a new one is currently in the process of being made, then I shall get it changed for you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!