PDA

View Full Version : Reports - green pillow, aqua laser and mars/uranus smokes

Santorefish
17-07-2009, 03:40 PM
The Green wooly pillow - Seen sold for 6-8hcs [ 6.0 once 7.5-ish Twice]
Believe these are struggling to sell, many people are selling for very cheap so they can sell
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Aqua Laser Gate - Seen sold for 8-9hcs, [8.5 3 times 9.0-ish twice ]
These are staying stable in price, i believe they could be even on the rise as they are coming more popular and heard of
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Mar/Jupiter Smokes - Seen sold for 1.5 hcs each [one time each]
Some may not agree as other threads say they are stable but i think they may be getting more popular
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
Hope these help and i just wanna say, this is just what i've seen so sorry for any incorrectness :S

Santorefish (1santore1)

Santorefish
17-07-2009, 03:58 PM
sorry about this this is my fiirst report :)

Red = below habbox price
Blue = at habbox price
Green = above habbox price

Mr-Trainor
17-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Hey, is this the UK hotel?

Santorefish
17-07-2009, 04:31 PM
yes, sorry if i'm wrong :S

Mr-Trainor
17-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Well I disagree with pillows and smokes.

The green pillows are currently in very high demand and I sold mine at 17cs per two days ago. The demand has risen even further since then.

Jupiter smokes are 12-15hc? Or did you mean just mars? Mars don't sell for 1.5 in my eyes either and sell for 0.8-1cs.

Santorefish
17-07-2009, 04:37 PM
eeurgh sorry like i said this it what i saw dude, i ment uranus smoke
we all have an opinion
i just made another report probably just as bad but give it a read if u like :)

Santorefish
17-07-2009, 04:37 PM
but at lease u believe in the laser right? lol

Mr-Trainor
17-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Ohh uranus smoke, I agree with that then. And tbh, I have not seen one laser trade since they were given out so I can not comment :P

Santorefish
17-07-2009, 04:43 PM
cool, fanks for the feedback
(just to say i saw somone make an event and sell damn fast)

Santorefish
17-07-2009, 05:40 PM
i think that many get mixed up between all the smokes and tht is why somtimes they are sold for more/less thn they should

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!