PDA

View Full Version : Lol Arsenal...

Clowgon
19-07-2009, 10:04 PM
They've got 25 mil for Ady but i don't think Arsene will put it to good use, and he's proven this with a few doggy signings over the last season or so.

Wenger will sign players that i think wont move the club forward. I don't think thier serious title contenders for either the Premiership or Champions lg.

And if Fabri goes then their pretty much doooomed,

Well i suppose this is my opinion and time will tell, but i can see Arsene just blowing the money on players that are not good enough.

He's done a good job selling Ady as he played like he didn't care last season.

Skajo
19-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Can do the same as last year without Ade, Eduardo and Rosicky are fit this term.

StefanWolves
19-07-2009, 10:17 PM
They've got 25 mil for Ady but i don't think Arsene will put it to good use, and he's proven this with a few doggy signings over the last season or so.

Wenger will sign players that i think wont move the club forward. I don't think thier serious title contenders for either the Premiership or Champions lg.

And if Fabri goes then their pretty much doooomed,

Well i suppose this is my opinion and time will tell, but i can see Arsene just blowing the money on players that are not good enough.

He's done a good job selling Ady as he played like he didn't care last season.

Whats happened to your £80M? straight into the yanks pockets!

Clowgon
19-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Can do the same as last year without Ade, Eduardo and Rosicky are fit this term.

Ah but will they be the same? They've both been out for a very long time... but Eduardo last season when he played those little games, he did play very very well.

Whats happened to your £80M? straight into the yanks pockets!

Spent 20 Mill... Fergie said that he won't be signing anyone else until Jan... They owners could have use the rest of the cash to pay off some of the debts, this could be the case but i doubt.

Tbh i think we need at least 2-3 more players, if we are be competitive this season, maybe not, we have Nani, Anderson, Valencia, Rooney... and even Owen. All very big players who can turn the game around.

StefanWolves
19-07-2009, 10:51 PM
You should stick your nose in for Ibra, Villa or Eto'o, gamble I know, but you have nothing to loose really.

Wootzeh
19-07-2009, 11:09 PM
They will not do as bad as last season.

Tristan
19-07-2009, 11:28 PM
'Ady'? 'Fabri'? ... :s

I personally think Arshavin for one was a pretty good signing...
Vermaelen (sp?) could even be good.

I don't see why United don't go in for Eto'o, make an actual bid. Have the money, need an out right goalscorer.

StefanWolves
19-07-2009, 11:30 PM
'Ady'? 'Fabri'? ... :s

I personally think Arshavin for one was a pretty good signing...
Vermaelen (sp?) could even be good.

I don't see why we don't go in for Eto'o, make an actual bid. Have the money, need an out right goalscorer.

As long as Wenger is your manager, that is never happening unfortunately.

Tristan
19-07-2009, 11:32 PM
As long as Wenger is your manager, that is never happening unfortunately.

Edited appropriately. ;)

StefanWolves
19-07-2009, 11:34 PM
Either I'm mega tired or just a bad day... what do I need to edit? o.O

EDIT: oh sorry, you're a United fan, nvm. :P

leah
20-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Wenger has the best ability of spotting young talented players than any other Manager, he picks good quality players for a small price.

Skajo
21-07-2009, 08:04 AM
Wenger has the best ability of spotting young talented players than any other Manager, he picks good quality players for a small price.
J.EDGE!!

Wootzeh
21-07-2009, 01:44 PM
A blow for Arsenal - Nasri out for 3months with fractured fibia.

Simmzay
21-07-2009, 01:58 PM
It's ok, there's always Diaby.

Skajo
21-07-2009, 02:01 PM
It's ok, there's always Diaby.
to play on the left?

Jack.Lfc
21-07-2009, 02:03 PM
He's being sarcastic cos diarbys ****e.

Simmzay
21-07-2009, 02:53 PM
He also plays left though.

Skajo
21-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Diaby needs more games, he's fantastic given time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!