PDA

View Full Version : Spain

AgnesIO
25-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Going to my Spanish holiday home (not the one I live in..) tomorrow. 3am flight for nice and early start. Obviously its only the flights that cost, but really looking forward to it :)

Quite different to when I live out here normally, like its still a holiday, normal daily life changes etc.

Cabopino here I come :)

Wayne
25-07-2009, 07:38 PM
Have a good time. :)

Immenseman
25-07-2009, 07:39 PM
have fun dom my man x

AgnesIO
25-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Thanks guys.

As I say main difference from when I am in my 'living' home, is you don't have any of the day to day stress's which whatever country you live in you get :)

I'll have lots of photos :)

Rixion
26-07-2009, 12:34 AM
enjoy yourself!

AgnesIO
26-07-2009, 02:22 AM
And at 3am I am now waiting for the taxi :P Just getting some stuff for my dad on internet ><

xPrecedent
26-07-2009, 02:46 AM
Why are you trying to brag about having a holiday home and other stuff? Other people have money aswell Dom, no need for it all the time..
(i wish i could say more to you but i've been banned 4 times cos of you).

anyway, have a ..good..time..

Mickword
26-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Well have a nice time anyway!

lick
26-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Why are you trying to brag about having a holiday home and other stuff? Other people have money aswell Dom, no need for it all the time..

I agree he thinks he is rich because he buys donate for people and he even called someone poor in the illegal downloads thread.

i also wish i could day more

Dan2nd
26-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Have a nice time I just got back from Marbella on friday and the weather was fantastic hope it holds out for you!

AgnesIO
27-07-2009, 04:50 PM

Because as some people know I live in spain ofr half the year, I know some members, cough, would say ´why you on holiday where you live´and start talking crap :l

I wouldn´t need to say it if I knew there were some idiots on the forum that try and twist stories to make people look stupid. Just a tip :rolleyes: ;)

I agree he thinks he is rich because he buys donate for people and he even called someone poor in the illegal downloads thread.

i also wish i could day more

I called someone poor because they were coming out with complete and utter **** reasons to why they downloaded. He was asking for it.

Have a nice time I just got back from Marbella on friday and the weather was fantastic hope it holds out for you!

Marbella is nice, providing its not the area FULL of chavs ¨:D

Visit Cabopino at all? (Portabanos?)

----

Many beaches around here are suffering from jellyfish problems (luckily the ´main´beaches have had netting put down to stop them :)

Weather is the same as normal, apart from yesterday which was fairly cloudy.

Dan2nd
27-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Because as some people know I live in spain ofr half the year, I know some members, cough, would say ´why you on holiday where you live´and start talking crap :l

I wouldn´t need to say it if I knew there were some idiots on the forum that try and twist stories to make people look stupid. Just a tip :rolleyes: ;)

I called someone poor because they were coming out with complete and utter **** reasons to why they downloaded. He was asking for it.

Marbella is nice, providing its not the area FULL of chavs ¨:D

Visit Cabopino at all? (Portabanos?)

----

Many beaches around here are suffering from jellyfish problems (luckily the ´main´beaches have had netting put down to stop them :)

Weather is the same as normal, apart from yesterday which was fairly cloudy.

Don't worry we steered clear of the Chavs :P

I went to Portabanos and had a look at all the awesome boats and cars :)

Angel-Charlene
27-07-2009, 07:38 PM
See you here in a while ;)

AgnesIO
28-07-2009, 07:37 AM
Don't worry we steered clear of the Chavs :P

I went to Portabanos and had a look at all the awesome boats and cars :)

Yep! See any famous people? Over the last three years I have seen:

Brad Pitt, Robbie Williams, Ronan Keating, Beckham (with family) and quite a few other people. The harbour at Portabanus is fantastic!

Dan2nd
28-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Yep! See any famous people? Over the last three years I have seen:

Brad Pitt, Robbie Williams, Ronan Keating, Beckham (with family) and quite a few other people. The harbour at Portabanus is fantastic!

He isn't as cool as yours but I saw Doctor Hilary Jones from GMTV :P

He was on TV a few days before I went reporting from Marbella then I saw him when I was there :D

http://www.gm.tv/media/images/o/d/hilary_m.jpg

AgnesIO
29-07-2009, 07:30 AM
He isn't as cool as yours but I saw Doctor Hilary Jones from GMTV :P

He was on TV a few days before I went reporting from Marbella then I saw him when I was there :D

http://www.gm.tv/media/images/o/d/hilary_m.jpg

Haha, almost every year atleast one famous person is there¨:D (And almost everyone that lives there are millionaires :P)

----

History Lesson: Cabopino had 10,000,000 million tonnes of Saharan Desert sand put down to film the soap El Dorado. When the soap stopped they did up all the homes to sell - now most of them go for a huge 1,000,000 euros!

lick
31-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Haha, almost every year atleast one famous person is there¨:D (And almost everyone that lives there are millionaires :P)

----

History Lesson: Cabopino had 10,000,000 million tonnes of Saharan Desert sand put down to film the soap El Dorado. When the soap stopped they did up all the homes to sell - now most of them go for a huge 1,000,000 euros!

Did you just Google that?
and i doubt you live in a house like that probs like a 10k flat

AgnesIO
01-08-2009, 08:13 AM
Did you just Google that?
and i doubt you live in a house like that probs like a 10k flat

Believe it or not but when you have been at spain for 11 years you learn ... Its fact that you learn, Old soap El Dorado was filmed there, and they wanted to make it look like a tropical beach. They also did up all the homes then and sold them, and as stated they are now worth MUCH more.

Oh yeh I fit myself, parents, and two sisters in a 10k flat, how the hell did you guess.

:S

lick
01-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Because im great :8

Do you own a takeaway or corner shop there? or just a house

AgnesIO
01-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Because im great :8

Do you own a takeaway or corner shop there? or just a house

:l

That would be a great thing for a property developer, I´ll just go ask my dad to buy a takeaway :S :$ :eusa_whis ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!