PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Are there not enough of are they getting lazy

cyborgo
10-09-2004, 02:00 PM
I must have called for help about 40 times in the last month asking the hobba or staff to come to my room over a problem and not once have they actaully bothered to come, I have tried different times of the day different days.

I think they are getting lazy.

:Illusion
10-09-2004, 02:38 PM
Not lazy, theres just nowhere near enough of them to deal with every call for help they must get. Plus some of them are offline/duty.. not much we can do about it except keep tryin :eusa_booh

Mentor
10-09-2004, 08:57 PM
its not a job, they hav no obligation realy to do anything, they only do it to try and help, and can not be exspatced to coem evry time, plsu alot are leaving, the only thing i hate about hobbas is the evil corrupt ones who just sneek in to abuse there powers etc.

Teen10
11-09-2004, 10:05 AM
I saw someone saying about how habbo should make a mini-hobba-league or however u spell it. I think that would be really good since we 13 year olds could get a chance to finaly prove ourselfs and show that we CAN do whatever hobbas can do!

Mentor
11-09-2004, 11:47 AM
that does actly sound like a good idea, but not just for small habbos for all teh hobbas, i think they shoudl have to prove that they are responible enogh for it, rather than just be old enogh, i think they shoudl judge it off how gooder job they may do rather than age, as a few of the hobbas now a terrible.

Jane
11-09-2004, 07:28 PM
13 year olds being hobbas is like saying children moding children. I think it is possibly one of the worst ideas Ive ever heard

Da-Weasel
11-09-2004, 07:30 PM
but im 16,i wud be mature enuf wudnt i?

SoraSafe
11-09-2004, 08:10 PM
I think you have to be 14 or over to be a legal online chat moderator, besides 13 year olds being hobbas because they say they're mature is like letting a 13 year old teach a class because they say they're smart. The reason why hobbas don't answer your calls is probably because your calling during peak time when they get the most calls (during the day). Although when I was wrongly banned and cfh I was back on in about 5 mins.

woolyman
11-09-2004, 08:10 PM
I called a hobba on 2 occasions about someone being racist. Did they come?No.Did I get offended and annoyed by the fact that the hobbas ignored me?Yes.

Da-Weasel
11-09-2004, 08:20 PM
tut tut
if dey made more mini-hobbas,like in .com,da mini hobbas cud giv like an 2 hour ban or sumit??
dat wud be ok wudnt it?

woolyman
11-09-2004, 08:25 PM
That would be good da-weasel, but racists deserve to be banned for life.

Mentor
11-09-2004, 08:27 PM
i can name 8 yera olds more matuer and morew intelliegen than alot of 18 year old i know, hobbas ant even the proper mods, haobbas are in addition to REAL payed train modiriting staff.

Teen10
12-09-2004, 10:17 AM
True, some of "hobbas" are so immature you think they are 10 year olds pretending to be 18. Maybe they are 10? :o

Now the mini-hobas isn't exatcly moderating it would be like on .com - experienced habbos who make the HH more safe and controled. :eusa_pray

THE NINJA
12-09-2004, 10:27 AM
Theoretically it should be a good move. It gives younger people the chance to show their maturity, and as they've been given that chance, I think they will act mature and grown up.

Teen10
12-09-2004, 10:31 AM
that's what I mean.. I wish they would do that.. They again made two groups - USA HH and all the others.. either they cancel the new hobba rules on US or give them to all of HH.. thats how it would be fair..

THE NINJA
12-09-2004, 10:35 AM
that's what I mean.. I wish they would do that.. They again made two groups - USA HH and all the others.. either they cancel the new hobba rules on US or give them to all of HH.. thats how it would be fair..

Laws are different in different countries. Obviously.

Teen10
12-09-2004, 10:39 AM
True but maybe they don't need a contract.. or do they? :P Because being a mini hobba could be like HC. Just that HC is bought by real money - creds and mini hobba status could be earned. you know what i mean?

THE NINJA
12-09-2004, 10:43 AM
True but maybe they don't need a contract.. or do they? :P Because being a mini hobba could be like HC. Just that HC is bought by real money - creds and mini hobba status could be earned. you know what i mean?

Under your countries law, you must be the right age to Moderate. So to become a Hobba I think you need proof of how old you are, etc.

=griever=
12-09-2004, 01:09 PM
That would be good da-weasel, but racists deserve to be banned for life.

People can change sometimes you know. but, maye a long ban should be made.

The rules on different habbo's is a little stupid. I have many friends who go on both Habbo UK and Habbo US (they're American) yet I can't go on US because I'm NOT American. Why not? American's can go on Habbo UK...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!