PDA

View Full Version : Barbados

luce
28-07-2009, 09:16 AM
I stayed in St Lawrence Gap with like 32 of my friends on a school "sports" tour. it was amazing the best 10 days of my life we went out every night and sun bathed every day with the occasional game of hockey football or netball. We went snorkleing to beach parties on catermrans erm carnvals etc and met a hell of a load of nice bajan people.

The kids over there are amazing they just want to play with you and when it's like 32o and they want to race it's like ogod and you get beat but a 5 year old.

I would never want to go with my family becuase you can do so much more with your friends and the 2 coolest teachers in school. The age range was like 15-18 and there was one 15 year old which was me so it was minted if im honest..

Oh and im now loving regge music :rolleyes:

LuketheDuke
28-07-2009, 10:50 AM
Sounds like an incredible holiday, only wish my old school gave us chances to go on such good trips:@

And I agree that with friends there always seems like theres more to do as with your fam you have to make more of your own fun.

luce
30-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Sounds like an incredible holiday, only wish my old school gave us chances to go on such good trips:@

And I agree that with friends there always seems like theres more to do as with your fam you have to make more of your own fun.

Yeah like some of the things we did in the day and defo in the night on i would have done out of my family so it's amazing to share the experiance with your friends and now i have made so many more like outside my year like we all get together as a group of 34 and it's awesome

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!