PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] are hobbas always fair

DJ Dut Chat
10-09-2004, 03:39 PM
take this poll

i want to know what u think about this

the question is....... do u think hobbas are always fair when they ban u?

Jane
10-09-2004, 04:25 PM
Ok what I am about to say applies MOST OF THE TIME, so dont post saying thats not true etc. Hobbas have to have proof to ban, which means if they ban you, you must have to have done something wrong. I accept that sometimes there may be a few unfair bans but most of the time they are perfectly fair.

Mentor
10-09-2004, 08:48 PM
im not any of those chise realy, no hobba can be right all teh time, everyoen makes mistakes. but i think alot of habbos i see now are corrupt and DO kick randomly and abuse there powers, i know there are still alot of good hobbas out thert but there are alo bad ones. my chosie is thet some hobbas are good but some are bad.

Jay$
23-09-2004, 12:11 PM
Hobbas are fair - They have rules and guidelines to make sure that they are doing everything correctly. :eusa_wall

If anything happens that is actually not fair, it is always noticed by the community staff and is fixed - this rarely happens though!

?mentaldevil?
23-09-2004, 12:26 PM
Why would hobbas need to ban you?

if your good than they have to be fair

Kyle.tk
23-09-2004, 04:09 PM
Hobbas dont always come all the times because there always busy- Rite?

Wrong- my hobba friend (name not included) while on duty came to "chill out" at my mates room for about half an hour while on duty :o

Spectate
23-09-2004, 07:01 PM
Hobbas are fair but they have to have proof before they can ban so to some people it may come across as being unfair.

Congregate
23-09-2004, 07:52 PM
Hobbas, generally are very fair as they normally ban people with proof.

Mentor
24-09-2004, 07:49 PM
most are fair, althogh its impoible to always be, i know a few occiaosn thogh when hobbas where definatly not fair, and baned on false pretences with no evidance. im not alwowed to name, but the bad hobbas DO exist

blade2291
26-09-2004, 01:17 PM
hobbas dont ban people 4 the fun of it there has 2 be a reason and there has 2 be proof of what the peoson got banned for

TheLostPara
26-09-2004, 01:19 PM
I Would say Mostly Fair, But Sometime Make Mistakes

GommeInc
26-09-2004, 08:16 PM
Hobba's dont really do much, all they can do is tell you stuff you could do in to seconds, like say you have been scammed or hacked, they tell you to go to scam busters, no wonder most Hobba's hate their jobs. Plus Hackers cant stop hackers as they can be hacked themselves. The only thing they can do that you cant is close rooms, ban, remove rights and change missions, woop de doo.

Jay$
29-09-2004, 10:26 AM
Hobbas dont always come all the times because there always busy- Rite?

Wrong- my hobba friend (name not included) while on duty came to "chill out" at my mates room for about half an hour while on duty :o

They don't get paid, give them a break.

Davie!
03-10-2004, 07:09 PM
Scammer, Scripters etc. are never banned anymore. Moderators are always "too busy" hobbas can't get back accounts or track down scammers. Moderator's job. So really Moderation is "poor"

GommeInc
07-10-2004, 06:49 PM
I agree, hobba's cant actually stop hacking scamming or scripting, they will get hacked, the scammer may have a multiple IP, and the hobba will will get scripted him/herself, so practically they're useless now with the new navigator.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!