PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair question..

Sunny.
01-08-2009, 02:41 PM
So my fam is going to italy for a week and they booked there tickets about a month ago, cheap for 50 each.

I couldnt go as I was going to have an operation, however as the doctors have said its fine for me to travel I really want to go.
Thing is tickets are now 180 pound something and tbf I dont really want to pay soo much seeing as they got theirs at 50 quid.

I was wondering do you think tickets would be really cheap the day before the travel date? As there goin monday?

I thought last minute prices were cheap so I could buy then, if not then I wudnt go

Any1 else no? or what dyou guys think

Thanks

lick
01-08-2009, 02:48 PM
They will probs charge you loads as your looking for them striaight away and they think you need them real bad so they will charge you loads for them...

cocaine
01-08-2009, 02:57 PM
they'll charge you more possibly, and if i were you i'd just buy them now because if the tickets are sold out you may have to wait a few days for the next flight.

e5
01-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Why are you so bothered about flying for more? :S

Tbh, probably last minutes flights would be cheaper, providing there's seats left.

Sunny.
01-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Because I had the chance to buy my seat before for 50 quid and now 180 sounds like a rip off.

and really, its not urgent, and i dont HAVE to go. I just thought it would be good if i cud go if the price was under 100.

If not im sure i can go out n hava gd time neway.

Yoshimitsui
01-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Depending on how the flight is filling they are more likely to be even more expensive last minute.

Bef
01-08-2009, 03:24 PM
where r u going? at this time of year the majority of flights to holiday destinations are full so its hard 2 get cheap last minute tickets to most places
example of a last minute ryanair flight to a popular holiday destination http://www.bookryanair.com/skysales/FRConfirm.aspx (http://www.bookryanair.com/skysales/FRSelect.aspx)

as u can see, last minute doesnt always work out

Mathew
01-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Last minute flights are a gamble.
You could get it cheap if there is a lot of seats they need to fill, or if there is only one or two seats left (and they filled up fast), then they are obviously going to be expensive.

It's all down to the pattern of how (and how many) they have filled up.

Adam!
01-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Last minute Ryanair flights are extortionate, because they don't give a *REMOVED* if their aircraft are full or not and some idiots will pay the price. You'd have to book before 23:59 the day prior to travel too, at least thats what you used to have to do.

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

syko2006
11-08-2009, 05:00 PM
See if your family will go halves with you. :)
Nice enough of them to go on holiday just after you've had an operation, so the least they could do is help you get there.

Teabags
11-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Tickets become really expensive or real cheap before the flight leaves. It depends on the destination, popularity and time of year.

efq
12-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Ask them if you can stand up during the flight for free if not £50 :D

Nxrissa
12-08-2009, 02:24 PM
proberly not as it will be fully booked and only get cnacelations which prob charge a fortune for.

Inspiration
12-08-2009, 02:42 PM
Ryanair are the type of airline that will screw as much money out of you as possible making up some stupid excuse in order to raise price so yes you would be safer buying now. :)

Sunny.
12-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Yh I didnt go in the end and was really annoyed butt I had a interview during the holiday dates for a job I wanted. & i got the job so something good came out of it!

@syko..
Yh they booked the holidays before my operation date came through so it was unintentional.

syko2006
27-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Oh ok, fair one. Lol. :)

Sink
02-09-2009, 05:36 AM
It really all depends on what time and day you book the flight, they change often during peak times also. I've been Cabin Crew with Ryanair for over 5 months now and i've noticed their rapid change in price.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!