PDA

View Full Version : Buying first car, any oppinions on it?

luke-p
06-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Yuhr I'm going to be buying a corsa SXi in september, somewhere around 02-04 reg...

Does anybody have one, or know anyone who has one? And if so what are your opinions of it, what's it like to drive, reliability etc...

Thanks ;]

P.s. - Meant to be 1 p in the opinions in the title

tdi
06-08-2009, 11:45 PM
one of my mates has one, its a nice car for him to get around in and quite a nice first car, just really common and horrendously slow.

GommeInc
07-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Corsas are pretty good first cars. What people seem to forget that a decent first car will last you ages, it's best to get one that isn't cheap (for a reason) and falling off the wheels, but one that's decent and of a good age.

luke-p
07-08-2009, 02:03 PM
one of my mates has one, its a nice car for him to get around in and quite a nice first car, just really common and horrendously slow.

Aha yeah I see them everywhere, I'm not too fussed about that tbh, nor the speed x) I'm not really looking to enter any races any time soon :P

Corsas are pretty good first cars. What people seem to forget that a decent first car will last you ages, it's best to get one that isn't cheap (for a reason) and falling off the wheels, but one that's decent and of a good age.

Yeah I'm thinking about spending somewhere around £2500-£3000 on it, now I don't think that's cheap but for the car... who knows x) I think that's a fairly decent price to pay for one though and i'd expect it to last atleast a year so I can build up my no claims (HOPEFULLY!) And yeah then sell it off and upgrade to something abit nicer and faster.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!