PDA

View Full Version : Joe Hart in England squad

Mexel
10-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Foster injured V Chelsea so Hart replaces him.

http://www.bcfc.com/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10412~1749938,00.html

StefanWolves
10-08-2009, 06:20 PM
foster> hart

oh well, all our goal keppers are crap anyway, if only matt murray wasn't injury ridden.

CHA!NGANG
10-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Where's the call up for Almunia, that's if he has the passport yet or not, I think he does?!! Anyway, Foster didn't impress me the other day but he is a decent keeper and haven't seen Hart play yet.

Flamedragon3
10-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Hart's an excellent keeper for his age and in 10 years time I can honestly say he would make a good No1 keeper for England. For now, since he's only 22, I would say Green is our No1 with James being injured. I just hope City manage to keep him for at least 3 more years when he will probably be back in goal for us.

Mexel
10-08-2009, 07:37 PM
I think we will keep him :) And he has not ruled out staying in a recent interview!

lBlue
10-08-2009, 07:40 PM
I think we will keep him :) And he has not ruled out staying in a recent interview!
PMSL. Deludeddddddd. :lol:

Mexel
10-08-2009, 07:49 PM
PMSL. Deludeddddddd. :lol:

What lol? And who are you lol?

Flamedragon3
10-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Well I've heard that part of Hart's loan contract says that if he plays 41 games this season (which he should including league and cup games), then Birmingham are allowed to give an offer for him.

If I'm perfectly honest, he will only stay at Birmingham if they stay up. Also if City tell him how he will become our No1 keeper then he will probably stay with us. Anything could happen at this moment in time.

StefanWolves
10-08-2009, 09:59 PM

just ignore him.

hope he does stay, cause now he won't get anywhere by stayin at the 'new' chelsea.

he's only going to improve if he's playing regularly, and that's at brum.

Flamedragon3
11-08-2009, 08:48 PM
just ignore him.

hope he does stay, cause now he won't get anywhere by stayin at the 'new' chelsea.

he's only going to improve if he's playing regularly, and that's at brum.
'new' Chelsea? What are you gonna be this season. The 'new' Derby.

Plus he can get somewhere? We'll probably most likely have him as our No1 keeper once Given has had his time. It happened to Casillas as Real Madrid, so it can happen to Hart with City.

StefanWolves
11-08-2009, 08:49 PM
'new' Chelsea? What are you gonna be this season. The 'new' Derby.

Plus he can get somewhere? We'll probably most likely have him as our No1 keeper once Given has had his time. It happened to Casillas as Real Madrid, so it can happen to Hart with City.

don't worry in ten months time i'll laugh and gloat so much that you will need to bow down and kiss my feet.

pfft, new derby, hilarious.

btw, the 'new' chelsea, is kind of a compliment.

Browney
12-08-2009, 09:58 AM
I hope we get a decent keeper come into form by WC2010. I think we're strong in every area, except keepers. Maybe strikers as well. If Hart can hit form and do better by 2010, it can only be good for all of us. It's crucial he gets game time, and he was never going to have it at City.

StefanWolves
12-08-2009, 10:15 AM
We're not really bad in any area, we have strength and depth in every area, just at the moment we have young strikers and goalkeepers that have not peaked/hit form yet.

Browney
12-08-2009, 10:29 AM
I look at defence and I see the best CB in the world, as well with a strong, reliable CB. I look at midfield and see two of the best AM in the world. And I look at strikers and I see one of the best CFs in the world. Then I look at goalkeepers and see James, Green and Foster. :S

StefanWolves
12-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Ben Foster is very young, and so is Green, and Joe Hart, Robinson and David James (especially David James) could have/could still be great goalkeepers for England, it's just too bad David James messes up now and then.

And don't even get me started on Matt Murray, he would have been England No.1 for sure, to bad he's been injured for 4 years, almost none stop injured.

Mexel
12-08-2009, 11:46 AM
And don't even get me started on Matt Murray, he would have been England No.1 for sure, to bad he's been injured for 4 years, almost none stop injured.

Defenetly, i feel so sorry for him.

Flamedragon3
12-08-2009, 12:57 PM
don't worry in ten months time i'll laugh and gloat so much that you will need to bow down and kiss my feet.

pfft, new derby, hilarious.

btw, the 'new' chelsea, is kind of a compliment.
I don't think that day will ever happen somehow... And yea, we'll see what happens in ten months time. The premier league isn't as easy as you may think it is, so don't get too cocky.

StefanWolves
12-08-2009, 03:55 PM
I don't think that day will ever happen somehow... And yea, we'll see what happens in ten months time. The premier league isn't as easy as you may think it is, so don't get too cocky.

I do know, but when you look at the teams that have came up/stayed up last season, I think with the signings we have made, we have every chance of staying up.

And Thomas, did you actually just agree with me? :P

Browney
12-08-2009, 04:16 PM

dont you get cocky, I wouldn't expect higher than top 7. definately not top 5. I put my honour on you finishing in between there.

Mexel
12-08-2009, 05:33 PM
I do know, but when you look at the teams that have came up/stayed up last season, I think with the signings we have made, we have every chance of staying up.

Well i do agree with you there haha.

Flamedragon3
12-08-2009, 06:19 PM

You have to remember though that Hull were clearly doing brilliant for half the season, then suddenly went to something like 1 win in 17 games.

dont you get cocky, I wouldn't expect higher than top 7. definately not top 5. I put my honour on you finishing in between there.
What am I getting cocky about? I haven't even mentioned anything about Man City when I said TheWolf was being cocky? Besides, if City can finish in the top ten, then I would still be happy, because its the best our team has done in the last 9 years that I have been watching them. Top 7 for me would be great for City as it would be the best position we have been in the premier league.

StefanWolves
12-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Which is why I think Hull will go down.

We will see at the end of the season, but in NO way was I being cocky at all, I'm just thinking confidently, and why not?

lBlue
13-08-2009, 11:20 AM
You wont be keeping Hart...

Skajo
13-08-2009, 11:46 AM
You wont be keeping Hart...
Why not? You won't need him when you have Buffon, Casillas, Villa, Fabregas, Gerrard, Terry, Villa, Silva etc.

lBlue
13-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Why not? You won't need him when you have Buffon, Casillas, Villa, Fabregas, Gerrard, Terry, Villa, Silva etc.
We should sell one of those and give you the money to get a Arsenal ticket for once...

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not post to cause an argument.

StefanWolves
13-08-2009, 12:43 PM
We should sell one of those and give you the money to get a Arsenal ticket for once...

sorry but that attempt at sarcasm failed, hugely.

Skajo
13-08-2009, 01:00 PM
I don't particularly want an Arsenal ticket, thanks.

lBlue
13-08-2009, 03:07 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not post to cause an arguement.

Skajo
13-08-2009, 03:19 PM
I don't and haven't for about 2 years. I like to see them do well, their way about the game of football is fantastic and is similar to that of Doncaster. We play the right way.

StefanWolves
13-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Like me, I also like to 'watch' Liverpool, especially when they are playing at home, the passion that the players and fans show is admirable.

Catzsy
13-08-2009, 04:11 PM
I don't and haven't for about 2 years. I like to see them do well, their way about the game of football is fantastic and is similar to that of Doncaster. We play the right way.

Like me, I also like to 'watch' Liverpool, especially when they are playing at home, the passion that the players and fans show is admirable.

On this forum any member can support/follow whatever team from whatever sport they like without being flamed for it with remarks like ' you never go to a live match' ; 'You do not have a season ticket' or 'you are a glory hunter'. This is just a form of bullying as far as I am concerned. All posts like this are dealt with and mods will continue to do so. I hope that clarifies the position. Thanks :)

Skajo
13-08-2009, 06:03 PM
I don't class it as bullying - I'm fine with it. It's friendly banter between small clubs like Man City fans who are jealous of big clubs with massive success like Arsenal 'fans'.

OOPS. Did I just have a sly dig?

Mexel
13-08-2009, 06:58 PM
I don't class it as bullying - I'm fine with it. It's friendly banter between small clubs like Man City fans who are jealous of big clubs with massive success like Arsenal 'fans'.

Haha, that was amusing lol!

England number 2/3 will hopefully stay at St Andrews :)

StefanWolves
13-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Can't wait till Wolves go to Anfield, even though we will probably loose.

lBlue
14-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Bullying my arse.

http://img.skysports.com/09/08/402x210/Premier-League-Preview-2009-20010-800_2347289.jpg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!