PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] My sis got scammed by these 2 scams

Justin01001
10-09-2004, 07:43 PM
The first one is that a guy will come to u in like a fallin furni room like she had. The he will say he can get u free furni if u give him rites 4 1 sec. He says if he does n e thing wrong she could just take away his rites. So she gave him rites AND HE WENT CRAZY He kiked her and me and he put all the furni in the walll. IT WAS A COMPLETE MADHOUSE PEOPLE WERE GOING CRAZY. SAYING LIKE CALL A HOBBA and I CANT BELIVE THIS IS HAPPENING. Luckily the hobba came before he got to pik it all up but she lost a trophie and a camera.

Also she got hacked some how. Just 1 day she tried to log in and she couldent get in. So she went on her poor account and looked up her name and checked her room. ALL HER STUFF WAS GONE. We went crazy. We still have no clue how it happened. If u know how plz tell me and i know it wasnt a keylogger because she doent download junk

DJ Dut Chat
10-09-2004, 07:52 PM
this happened to my m8 once.. he told me about it. he was so annoyed. the hobba didn't help much though

ShadowSam19
11-09-2004, 05:35 AM
umm, even with right he couldnt have kiked the owner of teh room, so if ur "sis" gave him rights to her room, then he couldnt kik her...so i dont see what the problem was, since she could just take his rights away then kik him :s

Xerowares
11-09-2004, 05:44 AM
Sounded like you have been infected by a backdoor, which controls your comp and stuff like that.

Sketti
11-09-2004, 06:59 AM
thats happened to me before and i didnt have any programs like msn i didnt use habbo fansites so i dont no how it happened

Xerowares
11-09-2004, 07:07 AM
thats happened to me before and i didnt have any programs like msn i didnt use habbo fansites so i dont no how it happened
Many possibilities... such as I.E. Exploit, spyware, etc

Sketti
13-09-2004, 06:31 PM
no the only websites i went on were habbohotel.co.uk and wwe.com

blade2291
26-09-2004, 03:23 PM
how can he kik the owner of the room?

TheLostPara
26-09-2004, 03:27 PM
Exactly You Cant Kick The Owner

Steve330
06-10-2004, 08:46 AM
lol that story u gave us cant b possible no1 can kick the owner (except maybe hobbas, habbo staff etc). i had my 25 hcs worth of rares walled before :@ luckilly i managed to get it all out without losing anything

PumpkinPeta
06-10-2004, 09:08 AM
what does it mean bi puttin it in the wall

Steve330
06-10-2004, 09:18 AM
it means putting it in the wall believe it or not :D

basicly scripters use a program to be able to move furni into walls, usually u can move it back out but if u cant see it sticking out the wall u cant get it out and u'll need to call for help in removing it

Arcanum
06-10-2004, 10:23 AM
On habbo you can't be hacked! If you do get 'hacked' it will be your own fault, for the only way for someone to get your password is to download something, visit a scam site, give someone your password or type your password in anywhere else but the official habbo hotel websites. Plus you cannot kick the owner of the room, and people with rights cannot pick the owner's furni up. I wonder if any of it is true....? :eusa_eh:

Pixel
06-10-2004, 10:28 AM
On habbo you can't be hacked! If you do get 'hacked' it will be your own fault, for the only way for someone to get your password is to download something, visit a scam site, give someone your password or type your password in anywhere else but the official habbo hotel websites. Plus you cannot kick the owner of the room, and people with rights cannot pick the owner's furni up. I wonder if any of it is true....? :eusa_eh:

haha well said i agree with you 1000%

the_family_guy_fan
10-10-2004, 01:41 AM
how did he pick up the furni it was ur sis's room and how did he kik her that is
really weird :o

Moose
10-10-2004, 01:51 AM
Not possible.
No one with right can pick up furni.
And i think the guy put the camera and trophy in her walls.

statussk8er
10-10-2004, 02:52 AM
yes what evilbrandon said he probably put your stuff in the walls. So once u can get ur account back do a call for help and ask them to come and check your walls or you could find the times of the tech team drop in and go there. Search gazsux.....

Adzeh
16-10-2004, 01:26 PM
no one can pick up the furni without first getting onto the furni owners account.
some random person cant just walk into a room, get rites and run away with the furni.
if this were possible every 1 would be doing it

tommsixty9
12-02-2005, 02:50 PM
not to sound bad here, but dont say that you cant be hacked on Habbo, although it is unlikley, it is still possible, it is possible to hack habbo hotel, i dont know how, but its possible, anything is hackable

ramjet
12-02-2005, 05:42 PM
how come i have rites and can kik my m8 frm his rm?

micky.blue.eyes
22-02-2005, 04:16 PM
Uhm if you just send a message to the hobba tech team they will get your furni back. So you will also get the trophy back

StaticChaz
22-02-2005, 07:56 PM
wow i feel soz 4 ya sis and u th@ sounded real crud but i am nice habbo :eusa_ange (im 2 stupid 2 guess a password or think up a scam!) lmao!

Dave,
22-02-2005, 09:54 PM
For the first scam, owners can't be kicked from their own rooms and the 'scammer' can't pick up her stuff, it is probably still in the wall

For the second scam sounds like a keylogger, it also sounds like it is still on your comp. Download this (http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx), it should get rid of it for you, then change all of your passwords on everything you go on.

micky.blue.eyes
23-02-2005, 07:01 AM
You said your sis doesn't download junk but what about you :p
and you don't have to download anything to get a keylogger, even if you go too a site you can get a keylogger

jesus
04-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Make sure she never downloads anything then..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!