PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal fans...

lBlue
14-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Hello, hello we are the City boys!

http://img.skysports.com/09/08/218x298/Premier-League-Preview-2009-20010-800_2347289.jpghttp://img.skysports.com/09/08/402x210/Premier-League-Preview-2009-20010-800_2347289.jpg

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5488962,00.html

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Thread re-opened

Skajo
14-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Wow, this money your club has really has gone to your head.

GordonBanks
14-08-2009, 01:42 PM
EPIC BANTER LADS

StefanWolves
14-08-2009, 04:59 PM
wow, why gareth barry? absolute joke.

lBlue
14-08-2009, 05:23 PM
wow, why gareth barry? absolute joke.
Ever heard of established England internationals?

StefanWolves
14-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Hardly established, he's only just broken in, I'd still rather have Hargreaves if fit, or even Carrick, don't rate Barry to much myself.

Soy
14-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Spurs are still #5

Rock
14-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Arsenal have some work to do defending their top 4 status. Not just from City, but from clubs like Villa, Everton and (maybe) Spurs. I think the player who is currently performing for them is Arshavin. It will be good to see how he copes.

CHA!NGANG
14-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Hello, hello we are the City boys!

http://img.skysports.com/09/08/218x298/Premier-League-Preview-2009-20010-800_2347289.jpghttp://img.skysports.com/09/08/402x210/Premier-League-Preview-2009-20010-800_2347289.jpg

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5488962,00.html

Wow how mature.. Two pictures and you think your going to overtake Arsenal... :rolleyes: IMO you will finish 7th at most. Funny, didn't see you posting about Man City when they didn't have the money, but now they do your posting like crazy :$

Arsenal have some work to do defending their top 4 status. Not just from City, but from clubs like Villa, Everton and (maybe) Spurs. I think the player who is currently performing for them is Arshavin. It will be good to see how he copes.

This season will be the hardest, I still think we can come at least 4th, maybe higher.

Jack.Lfc
14-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Is it just me or is torres fit.

CJW93
14-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Why isn't Rooney a model :S

Browney
14-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Spurs are still #5

arharhar. you're a funny boy.

Wow how mature.. Two pictures and you think your going to overtake Arsenal... :rolleyes: IMO you will finish 7th at most. Funny, didn't see you posting about Man City when they didn't have the money, but now they do your posting like crazy :$

Actually, Matty was one of the most active users we've had.

Flamedragon3
14-08-2009, 08:58 PM
He used to post more before we were taken over the Arabs?

Eight.
14-08-2009, 09:16 PM
In my opinion I don't think you'll overtake Arsenal you may have brought good players still won't overtake Arsenal. This is also gonna be Arsenal's hardest season.

Jibbish
14-08-2009, 09:17 PM
sorry i fixed it for sky sports
http://i29.tinypic.com/34eoyvl.png

Flamedragon3
14-08-2009, 09:23 PM
If I'm perfectly honest, the highest I can see City reaching is 5th, and the lowest should be about 8th. Depends how both are teams perform.

Skajo
14-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Actually, Matty was one of the most active users we've had.
He wasn't an arrogant, egotistical prat though.

For about 5 years now people have been saying random clubs who will break in the top 4. Give it a rest.

Jibbish
14-08-2009, 09:27 PM
He wasn't an arrogant, egotistical prat though.

For about 5 years now people have been saying random clubs who will break in the top 4. Give it a rest.
surely villa & everton arnt "random" clubs?

Skajo
14-08-2009, 09:31 PM
surely villa & everton arnt "random" clubs?
Well you take your pick between 3. 4 now - Spurs, Everton, Villa & City. Each year they'll pick one of them out of a hat - that's random.

lBlue
14-08-2009, 09:32 PM

This season will be the hardest, I still think we can come at least 4th, maybe higher.
I've been more active in here than you have youngen.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make posts that could potentially cause an argument. Thanks.

Flamedragon3
14-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Well you take your pick between 3. 4 now - Spurs, Everton, Villa & City. Each year they'll pick one of them out of a hat - that's random.
Well Everton have been a likely team to take the top four as they are good, and have even broke the top four once? Villa were predicted to take fourth last season as they had some really good players added on, and they would have made fourth if their players hadn't have tired themselves out in the last couple of months. City are now looking to brake the top four as we have spent nearly £100m on very experienced players.

Now tell me thats random...

Skajo
14-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Pundits always pick one out of those 4. Everton won't come close, mid-table is best for them - same with Villa. I'm expecting Spurs and City to come close, Spurs may edge 5th depending on how quick they sort their back out.

Flamedragon3
14-08-2009, 09:50 PM
If Villa had more experienced players to replace any injured or give some players a rest last season, they would have undoubtedly taken fourth spot. But since City have made so many signings ontop of our old squad, we actually have many players to replace others. I just think we need a good replacement for left back as Garrido is just awful.

Cisse9
14-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Get over it there's a picture of Gareth Barry on sky sports website, I dont get it?

What does that mean? have you won silverware? have you won the league already?

Once city lose 1-2 games the media will be onto Hughes so quick he'll be sacked by November.

Browney
14-08-2009, 09:54 PM

It's gotta be Spurs' year!

lBlue
14-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Get over it there's a picture of Gareth Barry on sky sports website, I dont get it?

What does that mean? have you won silverware? have you won the league already?

Once city lose 1-2 games the media will be onto Hughes so quick he'll be sacked by November.
How can the media sack Hughes? :lol:

Cisse9
14-08-2009, 09:58 PM
Pundits always pick one out of those 4. Everton won't come close, mid-table is best for them - same with Villa. I'm expecting Spurs and City to come close, Spurs may edge 5th depending on how quick they sort their back out.

You sure?

Everton are a better and more organised team than Spurs. Also it's a case of same old same old for Tottenham every season, that it's going to be there year to break into the 'top 4'

Geraint
14-08-2009, 09:59 PM
I think City will struggle for the first few months as the team takes time to gel. I can't see Arsenal finishing outside of the top 4. Everybody said Tottneham would finish 4th once and it spurred Arsenal on.

Cisse9
14-08-2009, 09:59 PM
How can the media sack Hughes? :lol:

Let's put it this way,

Money city won't win the league with Mark Hughes in charge. If you had someone like Mourinho then fair play your in there.

lBlue
14-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Let's put it this way,

Money city won't win the league with Mark Hughes in charge. If you had someone like Mourinho then fair play your in there.
How does this work out?

StefanWolves
14-08-2009, 10:53 PM
*Removed*
Mourinho = better manager than Hughes, which = managing the team better, which = team plays better, which = players have more confidence in the manager.

Not hard.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make comments that could offend others. Thanks.

Jam
14-08-2009, 11:17 PM
sorry i fixed it for sky sports
http://i29.tinypic.com/34eoyvl.png

Now that's the new top 4 :P

Nah, does no-one just think it will become the 'top 3' because I don't see anyone staying in 4th season after season, it will just alternate.

lBlue
14-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Erm, it's pretty simple, can't your brain figure it out?

Mourinho = better manager than Hughes, which = managing the team better, which = team plays better, which = players have more confidence in the manager.

Not hard.
Why would De Jong, Kompany, Given, Zab etc feel more confident under Mourinho knowing that Hughes was the man who brought them and knowing Mourinho could sell them?

So we shouldn't give young British managers a chance? He's achieved all the goals so far.

GordonBanks
14-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Why would De Jong, Kompany, Given, Zab etc feel more confident under Mourinho knowing that Hughes was the man who brought them and knowing Mourinho could sell them?

So we shouldn't give young British managers a chance? He's achieved all the goals so far.
what was your goal last season? O.O

lBlue
15-08-2009, 10:01 AM
what was your goal last season? O.O
To build a balanced team and stabilize the ship. This year it's top six.

StefanWolves
15-08-2009, 10:35 AM
balanced and stabilized? lol................

you make me laugh.

CHA!NGANG
15-08-2009, 11:54 AM
I've been more active in here than you have youngen.

I never used to notice someone so *Removed* in the sports forum before, maybe the money has gone to your head. Also, don't patronise me, just because I never used to post as much doesn't mean I'm not active.

I think if anyone will challange, it will be Everton as they haven't sold anyone big yet like AV, and they also have the 3rd best manager in the league imo. City will do well next season.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not be rude to others. Thanks.

lBlue
15-08-2009, 12:47 PM
I never used to notice someone *Removed* in the sports forum before, maybe the money has gone to your head. Also, don't patronise me, just because I never used to post as much doesn't mean I'm not active.

I think if anyone will challange, it will be Everton as they haven't sold anyone big yet like AV, and they also have the 3rd best manager in the league imo. City will do well next season.
Third best manager? How you working this out? By the way they can star in films? I guess he did do a grand job as Gollum.

Geraint
15-08-2009, 12:48 PM

I'm sure all last year you were sayin that you have to finish top four this season or Hughes goes.

lBlue
15-08-2009, 12:52 PM
I'm sure all last year you were sayin that you have to finish top four this season or Hughes goes.
Nope... top six. :S

CHA!NGANG
15-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Third best manager? How you working this out? By the way they can star in films? I guess he did do a grand job as Gollum.

No idea what you mean by the films comment. David Moyes imo is the 3rd best manager ln the league, maybe 4th. Wenger and AF above him, maybe Rafa.

Cypher-
15-08-2009, 07:25 PM
I laugh at these young naive city fans, your players arent exactly to the calibre of chelsea's in terms of having money to burn so I dont exactly see why you think your team is anything special, the players you have bought are ok at best. Ade banged in an 30 for us once but turned into a bighead with interest from milan and that turned him into a stuck up ego driven lazyboy so Im glad hes gone, was gutted about toure but vermaelen had a cracker today.

Comne back to us arsenal fans at the end of the season ladies :) x

Cisse9
15-08-2009, 09:30 PM

What a balanced strike force you have.

lBlue
16-08-2009, 01:05 AM
I laugh at these young naive city fans, your players arent exactly to the calibre of chelsea's in terms of having money to burn so I dont exactly see why you think your team is anything special, the players you have bought are ok at best. Ade banged in an 30 for us once but turned into a bighead with interest from milan and that turned him into a stuck up ego driven lazyboy so Im glad hes gone, was gutted about toure but vermaelen had a cracker today.

Comne back to us arsenal fans at the end of the season ladies :) x
I know. Adebayor is too frigging lazy, I witnessed him today win the ball inside our own half, pass to SWP then sprint all the way up to the Blackburn box just in time to receive the ball and score a goal which was easy on the eye. He's too bleeding lazy.

What a balanced strike force you have.
Deary me kidda, I proved you wrong yesterday along with a number of other members.

Flamedragon3
16-08-2009, 01:25 AM
Adebayour was actually really active, I really didn't expect it lol. He also did a point where he ran across most of the pitch by doing about 3 one two's, then sent a cross which was unfortunatly knocked out the box. Cisse I can't exactly see what you have to say about are strike force? I would choose our strikers over any of your strikers.

Skajo
16-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Yep, Everton are going to challenge for the top 4 alright.

StefanWolves
16-08-2009, 09:07 AM
Lol 6-1, new I should have had Fabregas in my dream team. :P

Browney
16-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Adebayour was actually really active, I really didn't expect it lol. He also did a point where he ran across most of the pitch by doing about 3 one two's, then sent a cross which was unfortunatly knocked out the box. Cisse I can't exactly see what you have to say about are strike force? I would choose our strikers over any of your strikers.

Bit pathetic you bring Sunderland into this. When you have been lowered yourself, you feel the need not to raise yourself up, but push someone else down. Sunderland have no place in this argument, so shut your mouth and accept that Arsenal are a bigger club, with a richer history, a better manager and better fans. *REMOVED*

Edited by invincible (Forum Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguements or be rude to other members.

lBlue
16-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Bit pathetic you bring Sunderland into this. When you have been lowered yourself, you feel the need not to raise yourself up, but push someone else down. Sunderland have no place in this argument, so shut your mouth and accept that Arsenal are a bigger club, with a richer history, a better manager and better fans. *REMOVED*.
I believe a nerve has been hit.

CHA!NGANG
16-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Yep, Everton are going to challenge for the top 4 alright.

At this rate no-one will lol. AV and everton played poorly, City didn't exactly dominate although at least they won but it's only one game so its hard to tell anything yet. Want to see how Spurs will do.

-Heart
16-08-2009, 11:31 AM
At this rate no-one will lol. AV and everton played poorly, City didn't exactly dominate although at least they won but it's only one game so its hard to tell anything yet. Want to see how Spurs will do.
It's 1 game. Poor games, yes - but 1 game. We lost 2-0 to West Ham, doesn't mean we're instantly relegated.

Browney
16-08-2009, 11:32 AM
I believe a nerve has been hit.

My ******* alarm didn't go off this morning. For god's sake! :@:eusa_wall

Eh, City will be one of the worlds best clubs eventually. There's no shame in admitting they have better players than my own club's.

CHA!NGANG
16-08-2009, 12:26 PM
It's 1 game. Poor games, yes - but 1 game. We lost 2-0 to West Ham, doesn't mean we're instantly relegated.

Hence why I said at this rate, and I also said I know its only one game.

Flamedragon3
16-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Bit pathetic you bring Sunderland into this. When you have been lowered yourself, you feel the need not to raise yourself up, but push someone else down. Sunderland have no place in this argument, so shut your mouth and accept that Arsenal are a bigger club, with a richer history, a better manager and better fans.*REMOVED*.
If a Sunderland fan is going to have a dig at my team, then I'm going to have a dig back. So don't go calling me names when I'm just having my little shout back? I accepted Arsenal are a bigger club, and I've said how I don't even believe we will break the top four this season? So I don't know why your telling me to accept there better when I already have many weeks before the season even begun.

If your gonna be that disrespectful to me, for something of my own opinion then fine, but don't try and make me feel low by using another club against me.

Browney
16-08-2009, 01:16 PM
If a Sunderland fan is going to have a dig at my team, then I'm going to have a dig back. So don't go calling me names when I'm just having my little shout back? I accepted Arsenal are a bigger club, and I've said how I don't even believe we will break the top four this season? So I don't know why your telling me to accept there better when I already have many weeks before the season even begun.

If your gonna be that disrespectful to me, for something of my own opinion then fine, but don't try and make me feel low by using another club against me.

He wasn't having a dig. You'd think we'd all have to be purists and be clean of any affiliation with any club to speak about another club! He was saying that your squad was un-balanced, and anyone not wearing glasses with a sky blue tint could've seen that. Mark Hughes, like Matty posted, has fixed those issues though. 3 strikers on loan, Evans sold too. What name did I exactly call you? Arsenal are a better club, more fans, more success, better players (in some areas). Basically, you're taking their cast offs. And if you would like, I'd gladly take your club's cast offs.

ahaha that's rich.

"Cisse I can't exactly see what you have to say about are strike force? I would choose our strikers over any of your strikers."

"but don't try and make me feel low by using another club against me."

;);)

Andys
16-08-2009, 01:22 PM

*Removed*
You are a bigger club than Sunderland, therefore can attract bigger and better players than Sunderland can, nobody said our strike-force was better. Of course Tevez, Ade, Santa Claus and whoever else are better than the likes of Cisse, Jones, Bent - you wouldn't be paying ******* £25m for them if they were equal ability to Cisse who is worth £8m you half wit.
Your comment was pretty pathetic, also we don't have Cisse anymore so you know, you look abit of an idiot now.

*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not rude to other members. Thanks.

lBlue
16-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Tbh, we won with a team which hasn't even gelled yet. And a lot of teams will struggle at Blackburn, they love to boot the ball and players.

My ******* alarm didn't go off this morning. For god's sake! :@:eusa_wall

Eh, City will be one of the worlds best clubs eventually. There's no shame in admitting they have better players than my own club's.
Aha unlucky, why you needing a alarm on a Sunday?

Oh and call me greedy however I wouldn't mind taking Jones off yous. Bit of back up for Adebayor, we've only got Santa so we can sing Christmas songs in winter. He's always injured.

Andys
16-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Oh and call me greedy however I wouldn't mind taking Jones off yous. Bit of back up for Adebayor, we've only got Santa so we can sing Christmas songs in winter. He's always injured.
Well Spurs put in a bid of 15m for him I think it was, and we rejected, so I doubt we'd sell him;)

Rock
16-08-2009, 05:07 PM
No point in another striker.

Browney
16-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Aha unlucky, why you needing a alarm on a Sunday?

supposed to be seeing the missus. tiny bit pissy with me now. :P

Flamedragon3
16-08-2009, 05:45 PM
He wasn't having a dig. You'd think we'd all have to be purists and be clean of any affiliation with any club to speak about another club! He was saying that your squad was un-balanced, and anyone not wearing glasses with a sky blue tint could've seen that. Mark Hughes, like Matty posted, has fixed those issues though. 3 strikers on loan, Evans sold too. What name did I exactly call you? Arsenal are a better club, more fans, more success, better players (in some areas). Basically, you're taking their cast offs. And if you would like, I'd gladly take your club's cast offs.

ahaha that's rich.

"Cisse I can't exactly see what you have to say about are strike force? I would choose our strikers over any of your strikers."

"but don't try and make me feel low by using another club against me."

;);)
Ok, I made a mistake? I thought he was having a dig at my club about what he said, but you don't have to lose the plot over it lmao. Just cool down and enjoy the season instead of having ago at others. :rolleyes:

Bit pathetic you bring Sunderland into this. When you have been lowered yourself, you feel the need not to raise yourself up, but push someone else down. Sunderland have no place in this argument, so shut your mouth and accept that Arsenal are a bigger club, with a richer history, a better manager and better fans. *REMOVED*.
Theres the name calling or whatever you want to call it for a word your describing me as, and theres a couple of words I think that would fit the four stars...

*REMOVED*
You are a bigger club than Sunderland, therefore can attract bigger and better players than Sunderland can, nobody said our strike-force was better. Of course Tevez, Ade, Santa Claus and whoever else are better than the likes of Cisse, Jones, Bent - you wouldn't be paying ******* £25m for them if they were equal ability to Cisse who is worth £8m you half wit.
Your comment was pretty pathetic, also we don't have Cisse anymore so you know, *REMOVED*.

*REMOVED*

*REMOVED*.
People will look like idiots when there a bit angry with something and misunderstand what they said. I did it when I misunderstood what Cisse9 said about us, and I looked like a complete idiot. And now your being an idiot for getting angry with what I said which was wrong of me, and I accept that. But you look more of an idiot for saying that I said you had Cisse, which I did not.

leah
16-08-2009, 05:48 PM
lol Arsenal won 6-1 yday. Not even your bought strike force could muster up that victory. gg.

lBlue
16-08-2009, 05:50 PM
No point in another striker.
http://files.myopera.com/agent00fuzzy/blog/facepalm2.jpg

supposed to be seeing the missus. tiny bit pissy with me now. :P
She's a lil bit pissy so you ain't seeing no... cisse? :S

Edit: Leah, I believe any club could of destroyed Everton yesterday.

Andys
16-08-2009, 06:18 PM
*REMOVED*'
Yeah, I mis-read and I appologise, but still, *REMOVED* saying that your strike force is better than ours, of course it is you paid 25m for one striker. You expect us to have better strikers? You're a more established Premier League side, bigger and a better financial backing.

Flamedragon3
16-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Yeah, I mis-read and I appologise, but still, *REMOVED*saying that your strike force is better than ours, of course it is you paid 25m for one striker. You expect us to have better strikers? You're a more established Premier League side, bigger and a better financial backing.
The only reason why I said that was because I misunderstood what Cisse9 said and yes I was being an idiot because I was a bit angry with what I thought he said about us. You don't have to keep calling me an idiot about it then. :rolleyes:

Browney
17-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Just cool down and enjoy the season instead of having ago at others. :rolleyes:

He who is without sin...

Flamedragon3
17-08-2009, 11:55 AM
He who is without sin...
Don't go Catholic on me.

Browney
17-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Don't go Catholic on me.

Oh don't worry. You're a City fan. I pray for your soul anyway.

lBlue
17-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Meaning?

Flamedragon3
17-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Well you must have some serious issues then...

Browney
17-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Meaning?

Meaning I hope you Blues get into heaven, silly!

Well you must have some serious issues then...

Ah yes. But Jesus is with me. He is with you too. :eusa_ange Praise be.

Catzsy
17-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Thread re-opened.

lBlue
17-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Thread re-opened.
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap!

J0SH
19-08-2009, 08:40 AM
We're second, what's your point Blue?

lBlue
19-08-2009, 09:45 AM
We're second, what's your point Blue?
http://sturmdesjahrhunderts.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/facepalm.jpg

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not pointless posts like this. An image is fine providing that
it is also backed up by some constructive comments as well. Thanks.

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Why do you keep trolling and doing all this facepalm crap? it doesn't make you look superior or great. If you wanna troll like that go back to *****?

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please leave the moderating to the moderators. Thanks.

GordonBanks
19-08-2009, 03:20 PM
This thread was just a joke how man city were on an image used by sky sports instead of arsenal, for a bit of banter, but it's been taken way out of context. now what would have been funny was if man city replaced arsenal on the fifa box art. but that didn't happen.

/facepalm

Browney
19-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Or the new football intro on Sky Sports television.

CHA!NGANG
19-08-2009, 03:35 PM
To be honest, I can see Liverpool struggling until Aquilani is fit, Didn't impress me against spurs much even though they should have got 2 more penaltys and at least a draw but still. I can see us doing well this season, really can. Our defence was a problem last season really and now we have Gallas on great form, and Vermalaen, who is fantastic. Also, we have a great strike force with: V. Persie, Eduardo, Bendtner, Walcott and Arshavin and Nasri, Rosicky and Fabregas can all score a few too so yeah Looking good.

We are missing depth though, we have good experience with the First team, but past that there is a lot of youth which is good in some ways and bad in another. We should have at least £15 Million that we can spend so maybe 1 more signing and we'll be sorted.

Intresting to see when we take them on in a few weeks.

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Arsenal are the team to watch me thinks, Chelsea are favourites, with MU sandwiched in between.

lBlue
19-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Why do you keep trolling and doing all this facepalm crap? it doesn't make you look superior or great. If you wanna troll like that go back to *****?

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please leave the moderating to the moderators. Thanks.
Must I put a big "SARCASM" sign next the bleeding thing?

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Yes you must, because I can't really see peoples facial expressions through a forum to show that someone is being sarcastic. :)

lBlue
19-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Yes you must, because I can't really see peoples facial expressions through a forum to show that someone is being sarcastic. :)
I think the final comment is a huge giverway if you haven't (for some unknown reason) worked it out already...

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Did you miss-read it or something? ''I can't really see peoples facial expressions through a forum to show that someone is being sarcastic.''

lBlue
19-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Did you miss-read it or something? ''I can't really see peoples facial expressions through a forum to show that someone is being sarcastic.''
Umm... you don't need to see facial expressions with a bit of text like that.

Time for football, perhaps you could look on Google for ways of detecting sarcasm. Looking at my previous posts will also help so you know when I'm being sarcastic.

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Well if you can always detect sarcasm when it's posted in words on a forum then you must be super-human.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!