14-08-2009, 03:43 PM
http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1755120,00.html
:lol:

Geraint
14-08-2009, 03:54 PM
stupid.

lBlue
14-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Believe Norwich jumped the Gunn in this decision tbh. He had a few more rounds left in him, it was only one game. But now the Gunns been fired they can't do out, he's Gunn for an early bath I'm afraid. Then again he didn't really have the calibure, he did shoot himself in the foot after that loss.

StefanWolves
14-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Believe Norwich jumped the Gunn in this decision tbh. He had a few more rounds left in him, it was only one game. But now the Gunns been fired they can't do out, he's Gunn for an early bath I'm afraid. Then again he didn't really have the calibure, he did shoot himself in the foot after that loss.

I see what you did their! shame it failed, tragically.

LuketheDuke
14-08-2009, 05:11 PM
I feel bad for Norwich as their a fantastic club with great supporters who deserve to be challenging in the Championship for a spot at the big time.

Seems like some silly spending and a confusing boardroom where they try and freeze out their biggest financial backer (Ms Delia Smith) is harming the club.

Hope whatever appointment they make next gets 'em back on track.

brandon
14-08-2009, 06:21 PM
IN THE LAST few minutes, the Eastern Daily Press has learned that Norwich City boss and goalkeeping legend Bryan Gunn is the first victim of ultra-tough rules brought in by City’s new-look board.

‘Following all his hard work weathering stick from supporters, building an almost entirely new squad, having a successful pre-season, an absolute nightmare in his first home game of the season then a great result midweek to settle everyone down, we’re delighted to announce that Bryan Gunn has been sacked’, said Chief axeman David MuckInally.

‘We decided long ago that the manager would be judged on one game, and that’s exactly what we’ve done. This is modern football - the days of being allowed to bed a team in are gone - and we are a modern football club’, he said.

He continued: ‘We felt we hadn’t caused enough publicity at the club after last weekend’s result, and Bryan’s professional demolition of Yeovil Town in the cup was the last straw. This is why we decided to make this announcement on the eve of our next game.’

‘We’d like to thank Bryan for his honesty and passion at the club – he loves this club and we hope we’ve shown him the same honesty and passion. However, from now on each manager will have one game to prove himself – and nothing less than three points will do. Unfortunately for Bryan, his win was a cup game.’

Glenn Roeder was unavailable for comment.

:lol:

GordonBanks
14-08-2009, 06:34 PM
I see what you did their! shame it failed, tragically.
please pleas please learn your there their, they're your and you're.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make pointless posts that do not contribute positively to the thread. Thanks.

Jack.Lfc
14-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Badd arse bryann gunn

Flamedragon3
14-08-2009, 08:39 PM
‘We’d like to thank Bryan for his honesty and passion at the club – he loves this club and we hope we’ve shown him the same honesty and passion.
Not any more! Lol. What manager will now want to manage a club that sacks them after the first game if they don't win? And I thought Mark Hughes might have some pressure this season if he doesn't get the top six. :rolleyes:

Browney
14-08-2009, 09:05 PM
It was a joke. A very funny one btw.

StefanWolves
14-08-2009, 10:45 PM

please define it? ***, aren't I allowed to make mistakes every now and then?

Andys
15-08-2009, 11:31 PM
please define it? ***, aren't I allowed to make mistakes every now and then?
No.

AlexOC
15-08-2009, 11:50 PM
He looks like a testicle on legs.

leah
16-08-2009, 12:17 AM
A very hasty decision, he should have been allowed more time.

Tristan
16-08-2009, 12:40 AM

Thanks for that.
I wanted to say that. Really annoying.

Go back to foundation level secondary school to learn basic English.

StefanWolves
16-08-2009, 09:00 AM
Thanks for that.
I wanted to say that. Really annoying.

Go back to foundation level secondary school to learn basic English.

LOL, seeing as though I got B's in higher paper English language and are waiting on my higher English literature results? so I don't know where you're going with that baseless and untrue comment, guess it serves you rite for jumping to conclusions? because you just got served.

I think that is all I have to say on those two ridiculous, baseless, and untrue comments.

Forgive me for making one freaking grammar mistake.

Browney
16-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Rule 1 of "serving": Never say you've personally served someone, let someone else say it. Otherwise you seem a douche. :8

Yeah he should've been given more time though. But, I guess that's football.

StefanWolves
16-08-2009, 09:51 AM
He still got served. ;)

Tristan
16-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Well now you're making both grammatical, and spelling mistakes. :(
Remember children, capitals go at the start of every first word of a new sentence. :)

*right, not rite.

*and am waiting, not and are waiting.

The comments are hardly baseless as we're responding directly to your poorly executed grammar and spelling in your posts. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!