PDA

View Full Version : What Team Do You Hate The Most?

AlexOC
16-08-2009, 02:17 PM
I wondered which team everybody hates the most on here,

Only a few poll options, with the usual supspects.

Lost
16-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Rangers obviously.

GordonBanks
16-08-2009, 02:27 PM
the ****, but i cant vote in the poll

-Heart
16-08-2009, 02:29 PM
The Tesco Carrier Bags.

Browney
16-08-2009, 02:58 PM
I was gna say N'castle, but voted Man City instead.

Samantha.
16-08-2009, 03:00 PM
I Hold No Hate :D

AlexOC
16-08-2009, 03:00 PM
I was gna say N'castle, but voted Man City instead.

:o, You should of said Other then posted.

You hatin' G

Geraint
16-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Bristol City, Leeds, Sheffield United, Hull, Wolves, Swansea, Man Utd.

(I don't care if you say Cardiff, Wolves fans, sorry)

-Heart
16-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Bristol City, Leeds, Sheffield United, Hull, Wolves, Swansea, Man Utd.

(I don't care if you say Cardiff, Wolves fans, sorry)
Why :(. I like Cardiff.

lBlue
16-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Should be multi-choice. Heres my list.

Manchester United
Everton
Spurs
Chelsea
Aston Villa
Arsenal
Celtic
Rangers
AC Milan
Mboro
I'll probably remember some more.

Browney
16-08-2009, 04:40 PM
In order:

Newcastle
Madrid
City
Chelsea
Liverpool

Heart Break Kid
16-08-2009, 04:42 PM
atm man city
as theyre injecting football with ridiculous offers

Rock
16-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Utd most hated so far.

Geraint
16-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Why :(. I like Cardiff.

Not so much hate, more dislike. Your chairman's a ****.

leah
16-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Manchester United. Without a doubt.

Flamedragon3
16-08-2009, 05:57 PM
The only teams I really hate are.

Man Utd
Celtic
Everton
Chelsea

-Heart
16-08-2009, 06:22 PM
Utd most hated so far.
No suprises there then :rolleyes:.

Not so much hate, more dislike. Your chairman's a ****.
Yeah I know what you mean. Sir Jack was great though :). Best tenner he ever made selling Wolves :lol:.

Lost
16-08-2009, 06:35 PM
why does no one hate Rangers? lol???!!?!?

Flamedragon3
16-08-2009, 06:52 PM
why does no one hate Rangers? lol???!!?!?
Well so far two people hate them. I don't hate them as there the team my great uncles used to support, so I kinda support them as my favoured Scottish team. :)

Kieeran
16-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Aston villa

s.o.t.v

Lost
16-08-2009, 07:17 PM
but rangers are sc.um lol :S:S:S so are hearts but they're not on the list.

Jam
17-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Only glory supporters for teams, not the teams themselves.

Jibbish
18-08-2009, 08:15 AM
Birmingham City FC
Manchester United
Manchester City

luce
18-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Manchester United. Without a doubt.

don't hate us because we're the best :(

And Chelsea just makes me so angry when they win, like 100x more then when liverpool do.. although that doesn't seem to be an issue at this moment in time.

AgnesIO
18-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Leeds United (Well there scum bag chairman Ken Bates..)

StefanWolves
18-08-2009, 11:37 AM
atm man city
as theyre injecting football with ridiculous offers

lol? man city? take a look at real madrid? £80M on one player? yet you say man city are ruining football because of buying players for their actual value?

west brom obviously though, garient, why wolves? is it cus we are owned by a scouse and our fans are ard?

Geraint
18-08-2009, 12:41 PM
lol? man city? take a look at real madrid? £80M on one player? yet you say man city are ruining football because of buying players for their actual value?

west brom obviously though, garient, why wolves? is it cus we are owned by a scouse and our fans are ard?

as i said it's more of a dislike and a small one at that, i just put in there to annoy you two. :P

your chairman's a ****.

StefanWolves
18-08-2009, 01:05 PM
why is he a ****? :P

Browney
18-08-2009, 08:12 PM

For me it's more the City fans. Maybe it'll pass, but for now, you hear City fans getting sexually excited over the fact they might finish in the top 6. Maybe I'm jealous? :eusa_whis

lBlue
18-08-2009, 08:23 PM
For me it's more the City fans. Maybe it'll pass, but for now, you hear City fans getting sexually excited over the fact they might finish in the top 6. Maybe I'm jealous? :eusa_whis
WE'LL BUY YOUR CLUB, N BURN IT DOWN.
:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

GO ON TEVEZ SON YOU DAZZLER, **** YOU RAG *****. WAHEYYY.
COME ON CITY.

SHUT THE **** UP OR WE'LL SIGN YOUR BEST PLAYER WAHEYYYYY.

I WANT ANOTHER STRIKER.
WE'RE GONNA SIGN DROGBA WAHEYYYYY.

EASY WIN ON WEEKEND, WE'RE ONLY PLAYING WOLVES. CRAP SIDE.

WOOOHOOOOO.

*turns on Sky Sports and watches City*

StefanWolves
18-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Lol, Don't be so sure, we won tonight against a side who beat Villa comfortably (top 6 side), and we didn't have 6 of our first team players.

LuketheDuke
18-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Charlton Pathetic obv.

others include Bristol City and Manc "prawn sandwich" United.

Flamedragon3
18-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Well it would be stupid if we didn't get excited for a top six finish considering what we've been through. And yes, you probably are jealous.

AgnesIO
19-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Charlton Pathetic obv.

others include Bristol City and Manc "prawn sandwich" United.

Wow five things that was **** at Orient last night.
The score (Orient lost 2-1)
The referee was awful for both teams.
Jason Demetriou (Orient Player)
Tamika Mykandere (**** knows how you spell it (Orient player)
Charlton's number 5 was an elbowing scum bag.

Apart from that GREAT GAME!! :S

Yeh I hate Charlton too :P

lBlue
19-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Lol, Don't be so sure, we won tonight against a side who beat Villa comfortably (top 6 side), and we didn't have 6 of our first team players.
http://sturmdesjahrhunderts.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/facepalm.jpg

Browney
19-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Well it would be stupid if we didn't get excited for a top six finish considering what we've been through. And yes, you probably are jealous.

Isn't it ironic, you hate the "plastic" mancs and now you're the ones driving the bandwagon that people seem to be jumping on. Enjoy the dead atmosphere like OT in 10 years time. That is, if your still a fan, and can get seats beside all the people who are there to have a jolly laugh, who got their tickets as a corporate gift. ;) And to be quite honest, no amount of money would make up for my own club's integrity.

I know, right?

-Heart
19-08-2009, 12:27 PM
:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

GO ON TEVEZ SON YOU DAZZLER, **** YOU RAG *****. WAHEYYY.
COME ON CITY.

SHUT THE **** UP OR WE'LL SIGN YOUR BEST PLAYER WAHEYYYYY.

I WANT ANOTHER STRIKER.
WE'RE GONNA SIGN DROGBA WAHEYYYYY.

EASY WIN ON WEEKEND, WE'RE ONLY PLAYING WOLVES. CRAP SIDE.

WOOOHOOOOO.

*turns on Sky Sports and watches City*
Don't rub it in.

I hate you Matty :(:@.

Amzoe
19-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Liverpool.
Stevie Gerrard is a pain. :@

Browney
19-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, he's big and hes ******* hard, hes better than Frank Lampard, Steve Gerrard, Gerrard! :eusa_whis

omg, my post count is 4,444. How exciting!

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 02:55 PM

To be honest you have nothing to even be cocky about? just because you have money, it doesn't mean you're gonna beat everyone, upsets do happen, y'know?

You've never won **** all (8)

DieselShaq
19-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Don't hate, congratulate!

lBlue
19-08-2009, 06:18 PM
To be honest you have nothing to even be cocky about? just because you have money, it doesn't mean you're gonna beat everyone, upsets do happen, y'know?

You've never won **** all (8)
Do I need to put a big "Sarcasm" sign next to the bleeding thing? I'm glad a Wolves fan with a decent intellect noticed it.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make comments that could offend others. Thanks.

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Wow are you insulting me again? I think i'll report that too..

Don't worry, carry on being cocky, just carry on. :)

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please stay on-topic. Thanks.

lBlue
19-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Wow are you insulting me again? I think i'll report that too..

Don't worry, carry on being cocky, just carry on. :)

hope you choke on your dinner.

plastic manc.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Moderator] : Please stay on-topic. Thanks. :)

You were saying?

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please stay on-topic. Thanks.

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Wow, months old? clap clap, yet another thing to add on, thanks for that. :)

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Moderator] : Please stay on-topic. Thanks. :) [/QUOTE]

lBlue
19-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Wow, months old? clap clap, yet another thing to add on, thanks for that. :)
No problem kidda.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Moderator] : Please stay on-topic. Thanks. :) [/QUOTE]

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Thanks (Y)

My most hated teams have just doubled in number, because now City are up their. -whistles-

lBlue
19-08-2009, 06:31 PM
Thanks (Y)

My most hated teams have just doubled in number, because now City are up their. -whistles-
No that'll be me, or the fans. You don't hate the club. You hate the things linked with the club.

But for you're post which will claim you do hate the club I'll post my comment now.

"brb off 2 cry initz"

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Okay have a good sob! :)

Flamedragon3
19-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Isn't it ironic, you hate the "plastic" mancs and now you're the ones driving the bandwagon that people seem to be jumping on. Enjoy the dead atmosphere like OT in 10 years time. That is, if your still a fan, and can get seats beside all the people who are there to have a jolly laugh, who got their tickets as a corporate gift. ;) And to be quite honest, no amount of money would make up for my own club's integrity.

I know, right?
That's alright. Continue to show the jealousy.

I've always been jealous of teams like Chelsea and United having continuous victories and trophies. So what is wrong with me being happy for my club now looking to have some success? The only success I saw my team achieve was qualify for the UEFA Cup twice through the fair play league, and win the former Division One league. Before that, the only success we've had in the last 30 years are promotions from former Division 2 and 3, and in the last seven years the only good things for our club have been us staying in the premier league which has made me happy enough. You're having ago at me for supporting my team just because there doing good? What do you expect me to do with the team I have been watching for the last 9 years? Support another team just because we're looking to have some success other teams like us have always dreamed of? Get lost!

The COMS will never be in silence and us South Stand will always be singing songs about our players and taking the mic out of the other team occasionally. City fans have been through thick and thin for the last 50 years, so why would they stop watching now? Besides, we've always filled Maine Road even when we wern't exactly doing brilliantly? I have still got my season ticket, and I intend on renewing every season and watching our home games for the rest of my life, so stop trying to make us City fans feel down because it is impossible for you to do so since the crap we have been through!

C'mon City! C'mon City!

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 07:05 PM
omg mu are loosin

watchin it live on canal+ sports2

wha a goal

Browney
19-08-2009, 07:11 PM
That's alright. Continue to show the jealousy.

I've always been jealous of teams like Chelsea and United having continuous victories and trophies. So what is wrong with me being happy for my club now looking to have some success? The only success I saw my team achieve was qualify for the UEFA Cup twice through the fair play league, and win the former Division One league. Before that, the only success we've had in the last 30 years are promotions from former Division 2 and 3, and in the last seven years the only good things for our club have been us staying in the premier league which has made me happy enough. You're having ago at me for supporting my team just because there doing good? What do you expect me to do with the team I have been watching for the last 9 years? Support another team just because we're looking to have some success other teams like us have always dreamed of? Get lost!

The COMS will never be in silence and us South Stand will always be singing songs about our players and taking the mic out of the other team occasionally. City fans have been through thick and thin for the last 50 years, so why would they stop watching now? Besides, we've always filled Maine Road even when we wern't exactly doing brilliantly? I have still got my season ticket, and I intend on renewing every season and watching our home games for the rest of my life, so stop trying to make us City fans feel down because it is impossible for you to do so since the crap we have been through!

C'mon City! C'mon City!

That was beautiful. Brought me to tears.

The fact is, I just don't like your fans. No rousing speech can change that. I turn on SSN and see some scabby manc saying "Oh yeah, we should be aiming to win the league, nevermind top 4!" and I cringe. It's unbearable! To be blunt, in a way, I am envious. But then I remember we have our own mega-rich owner and I think our humble club is rather sweet. We never get accused of ruining football atleast.

By the way, what I meant about a dead stadium is you ARE going to be the best club in England at one point, and when that day comes, you will suffer tourism ticket sales. My ex-girlfriend's dad's boss, used to buy 4 season tickets a year to OT, so that he could use the tickets as a "favour" to clients, or a thank you, etc. And that meant, when a southener came up here to do a deal, they'd probably get to go to OT. Meaning that the "Theatre of Dreams" is full of people like that, who aren't fans. I had people telling me to sit down at a corner when I used the tickets. :eusa_wall

Real suffers as well. When tourists from abroad are in Madrid, they go to Bernabeu for the sake of it being the Bernabeu. Meaning real fan's cant get tickets. It kills the atmosphere. Usually, the best fans are of lower league clubs, I think.

Flamedragon3
19-08-2009, 07:33 PM
That was beautiful. Brought me to tears.

The fact is, I just don't like your fans. No rousing speech can change that. I turn on SSN and see some scabby manc saying "Oh yeah, we should be aiming to win the league, nevermind top 4!" and I cringe. It's unbearable! To be blunt, in a way, I am envious. But then I remember we have our own mega-rich owner and I think our humble club is rather sweet. We never get accused of ruining football atleast.

By the way, what I meant about a dead stadium is you ARE going to be the best club in England at one point, and when that day comes, you will suffer tourism ticket sales. My ex-girlfriend's dad's boss, used to buy 4 season tickets a year to OT, so that he could use the tickets as a "favour" to clients, or a thank you, etc. And that meant, when a southener came up here to do a deal, they'd probably get to go to OT. Meaning that the "Theatre of Dreams" is full of people like that, who aren't fans. I had people telling me to sit down at a corner when I used the tickets. :eusa_wall

Real suffers as well. When tourists from abroad are in Madrid, they go to Bernabeu for the sake of it being the Bernabeu. Meaning real fan's cant get tickets. It kills the atmosphere. Usually, the best fans are of lower league clubs, I think.
Well a lot of the fans around me all have season tickets as they have all been sitting in the same place since our new stadium opened in 2004, so I don't see many foreigners taking up there seats in the near future, so straight away it will be impossible for the stadium to be silent as long as the South Stand lives. Also unlike United's stadium, we have a singing corner which is designed for all singing fans to have which keeps up the atmosphere.

Also show me a fan saying we'll win the league this season? There must be about 5% of fans that have said that we will win the league next season never mind this season. Most true blue fans including myself are seeing realistically a top 6 finish. Others that say we should win the league, say the amount of money we have spent should do that which is fair enough. But with the teams Arsenal, Chelsea, United and Liverpool have, we don't stand a real chance.

Most fans I have seen have said a top 4/6 finish is what they truly believe. And many other retired footballers/managers have said we are looking to brake the top four so of course many City fans are getting over excited. Any other teams fans would react the same if they bought the likes of Adebayour, Tevez, Barry, SWP, Robinho. Concentrate on your team more than ours please.

City Till I Die!

Browney
19-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Well a lot of the fans around me all have season tickets as they have all been sitting in the same place since our new stadium opened in 2004, so I don't see many foreigners taking up there seats in the near future, so straight away it will be impossible for the stadium to be silent as long as the South Stand lives. Also unlike United's stadium, we have a singing corner which is designed for all singing fans to have which keeps up the atmosphere.

Have you been to OT? I have. Stretford End is the "true end" filled with real fans who sing. South Stand, where I sat, was diabolical. The rest was "ok."

Also show me a fan saying we'll win the league this season? There must be about 5% of fans that have said that we will win the league next season never mind this season. Most true blue fans including myself are seeing realistically a top 6 finish. Others that say we should win the league, say the amount of money we have spent should do that which is fair enough. But with the teams Arsenal, Chelsea, United and Liverpool have, we don't stand a real chance.

If you read what I said, I did say the manc said City should be aiming to win the league, I never mentioned a time restriction. And isn't that what your owner's said when they first came in for your club?

Most fans I have seen have said a top 4/6 finish is what they truly believe. And many other retired footballers/managers have said we are looking to brake the top four so of course many City fans are getting over excited. Any other teams fans would react the same if they bought the likes of Adebayour, Tevez, Barry, SWP, Robinho. Concentrate on your team more than ours please.

City Till I Die!

Yeah, and I'd be pissed off at my own club. When you're a Sunderland fan, you get an in-built pessimism for your club, but a love of it, all the same. I'd be saying "****, all these people are saying we'll win the league, we're going to finish in the top 10! :eusa_wall"

Besides, City fans seem to be really bitter, might be because for this long they've been the "other team in Manchester." So I guess when I see City fans blowing their load it's probably just they're dreaming about what it's like to be a team like Sunderland, the best team in their area. :8:8

Flamedragon3
19-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Have you been to OT? I have. Stretford End is the "true end" filled with real fans who sing. South Stand, where I sat, was diabolical. The rest was "ok."

If you read what I said, I did say the manc said City should be aiming to win the league, I never mentioned a time restriction. And isn't that what your owner's said when they first came in for your club?

Yeah, and I'd be pissed off at my own club. When you're a Sunderland fan, you get an in-built pessimism for your club, but a love of it, all the same. I'd be saying "****, all these people are saying we'll win the league, we're going to finish in the top 10! :eusa_wall"

Besides, City fans seem to be really bitter, might be because for this long they've been the "other team in Manchester." So I guess when I see City fans blowing their load it's probably just they're dreaming about what it's like to be a team like Sunderland, the best team in their area. :8:8

I've been to Old Trafford three times, once being a City v United game and they did sing in one area yes. Before you was saying that Old Trafford is quiet? So why are you now telling me they sing? :S

Most City fans reckon top six is good enough for us and a real target, wherever you have seen a City fan say 'we're going to win the league' (which you haven't proven to me yet...) well its tv for you, and they're obviously going to put the most entertaining decisions on, not someone going 'I think we might come top 7, but I'm not entirely sure', they're obviously going to broadcast some idiot going 'top four c'mon, were going to thrash United this season'.

Most people outside are club are saying we have chance of top four, but what you don't know is most fans believe it will be top 6 or not even that. Plus we've obviously got to do better than top 10 as thats where we have been for the last two seasons unlike you? :rolleyes:

You haven't exactly got a good area of football teams, its only Newcastle and you that are considered 'good' in your area, and even Newcastle are crap and your no better. If we became bigger than United, it would be like winning the Champions League to me...

Blue Army! Blue Army!

Browney
20-08-2009, 08:52 AM
I've been to Old Trafford three times, once being a City v United game and they did sing in one area yes. Before you was saying that Old Trafford is quiet? So why are you now telling me they sing? :S

So why are you saying they dont sing? I said they were quiet, not silent but you said that unlike OT, your stadium has a corner for singing fans where you have just admitted yourself, Stretford End sings. Yeah, btw, I've been 3 times too.

Most City fans reckon top six is good enough for us and a real target, wherever you have seen a City fan say 'we're going to win the league' (which you haven't proven to me yet...) well its tv for you, and they're obviously going to put the most entertaining decisions on, not someone going 'I think we might come top 7, but I'm not entirely sure', they're obviously going to broadcast some idiot going 'top four c'mon, were going to thrash United this season'.

Aha trust me, I looked for like ten minutes on YouTube on the off chance someone decided to put a 5 second clip up of the guy saying it. But, I guess I could give you a link to one of the best British managers in the EPL saying it. Take it away, Martin. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/astonvilla/5930664/Manchester-City-can-win-the-Premier-League-says-Martin-ONeill.html) Oh, Redknapp, you wanna get in on the action? Go on son. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/mancity/5895642/Manchester-City-can-win-Premier-League-says-Harry-Redknapp.html) Mourinho? You too? (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/421046/Jose-Mourinho-backs-City-for-title-Carlos-Tevez-will-clinch-it-says-Special-One.html)Like you said, there's probably 1 in 100 City fans who believe that. But there are City fans. But hang on, your owners said they want you to win the league right, so why are you so reluctant to accept that eventually, it will happen? Just to clear this up.

I'm. Not. Talking. About. This. Season. Understand?

Most people outside are club are saying we have chance of top four, but what you don't know is most fans believe it will be top 6 or not even that. Plus we've obviously got to do better than top 10 as thats where we have been for the last two seasons unlike you? :rolleyes:

I've answered the first bit already. What? I never said that! I agree with you, you're right. If Sunderland have a takeover, I'd be believing a top 10 finish. But on your behalf, I'd say top 7, maybe 6. You're in a tough position because there's a few teams vying over those spaces. Villa, Everton, Spurs, Fulham, West Ham.

You haven't exactly got a good area of football teams, its only Newcastle and you that are considered 'good' in your area, and even Newcastle are crap and your no better. If we became bigger than United, it would be like winning the Champions League to me...

Blue Army! Blue Army!

Sunderland, Newcastle, Darlington, Gateshead, Hartlepool, Carlisle, Middlesbrough all good football clubs and in our area. Newcastle are crap? Ohohoho. You're such a great fan to believe that Football only exists in the Premier League. There's a world of good football down there. There's teams who play well, and there's good players down there. Trust me, I'd know. Exactly, bitter! :eusa_danc Nah, I was fishing for that reaction, and you took the bait.

AgnesIO
20-08-2009, 09:26 AM
I love how City keep trying to buy players but they forget NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY FOR CITY

If you were offered Madrid or City, or; Chelsea or city.

You would choose Chelski and Madrid

lBlue
20-08-2009, 11:07 AM
I love how City keep trying to buy players but they forget NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY FOR CITY

If you were offered Madrid or City, or; Chelsea or city.

You would choose Chelski and Madrid
Umm... what the hell?

Tevez, Toure, Lescott (whose going on strike...), Adebayor, Barry, Ireland, De Jong, Given, Zab, Robinho, Bellamy, Onouha... must I go on?

Oh Chelsea, the club Tevez rejected? :lol:

AgnesIO
20-08-2009, 12:18 PM
Umm... what the hell?

Tevez, Toure, Lescott (whose going on strike...), Adebayor, Barry, Ireland, De Jong, Given, Zab, Robinho, Bellamy, Onouha... must I go on?

Oh Chelsea, the club Tevez rejected? :lol:

Tevez went to City for the pay check :l

And the only two DECENT players there are Robinho and Adebayor.

All the BIG name players they have tried (and failed) to get, don't want to play for a team that isn't in the top ten best teams.

Browney
20-08-2009, 12:46 PM

arharhar.

Ireland, Lescott, Barry, Given and Zab are all Top 4 quality players.

StefanWolves
20-08-2009, 01:16 PM
arharhar.

Ireland, Lescott, Barry, Given and Zab are all Top 4 quality players.

They're not top class, they're all middle class, accept Given, and Lescott who has potential.

Why stick up for Minstrels? he doesn't need anyone else sticking up for him, he's already got enough to say for himself as it is.

Browney
20-08-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm just saying, Ireland's better than Fletcher and Scholes, so he could get in United's team, and he's probably better than Aquilani so Liverpool would take him. Lescott is better than any Arsenal centre defenders, or Liverpool in the CBs and LB spot. Barry would be a brilliant signing for Arsenal as the player they are missing in their CDM spot, and again, Barry would probably get in Liverpool. Given is better than VDS and Almunia. And Zabaleta would be perfect for United, given their weakness is RB.

So how you can deny they are Top 4 standard players, when they'd all get in a Top 4 starting eleven I'll never know.

Don't let your dislike of him make you wrong. I won't vote Conservative, but I can agree with some policies.

StefanWolves
20-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Yeah but that's your opinion of them, I just have a different opinion on the players that they are buying.

Flamedragon3
20-08-2009, 02:04 PM
So why are you saying they dont sing? I said they were quiet, not silent but you said that unlike OT, your stadium has a corner for singing fans where you have just admitted yourself, Stretford End sings. Yeah, btw, I've been 3 times too.

Aha trust me, I looked for like ten minutes on YouTube on the off chance someone decided to put a 5 second clip up of the guy saying it. But, I guess I could give you a link to one of the best British managers in the EPL saying it. Take it away, Martin. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/astonvilla/5930664/Manchester-City-can-win-the-Premier-League-says-Martin-ONeill.html) Oh, Redknapp, you wanna get in on the action? Go on son. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/mancity/5895642/Manchester-City-can-win-Premier-League-says-Harry-Redknapp.html) Mourinho? You too? (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/421046/Jose-Mourinho-backs-City-for-title-Carlos-Tevez-will-clinch-it-says-Special-One.html)Like you said, there's probably 1 in 100 City fans who believe that. But there are City fans. But hang on, your owners said they want you to win the league right, so why are you so reluctant to accept that eventually, it will happen? Just to clear this up.

I'm. Not. Talking. About. This. Season. Understand?

I've answered the first bit already. What? I never said that! I agree with you, you're right. If Sunderland have a takeover, I'd be believing a top 10 finish. But on your behalf, I'd say top 7, maybe 6. You're in a tough position because there's a few teams vying over those spaces. Villa, Everton, Spurs, Fulham, West Ham.

Sunderland, Newcastle, Darlington, Gateshead, Hartlepool, Carlisle, Middlesbrough all good football clubs and in our area. Newcastle are crap? Ohohoho. You're such a great fan to believe that Football only exists in the Premier League. There's a world of good football down there. There's teams who play well, and there's good players down there. Trust me, I'd know. Exactly, bitter! :eusa_danc Nah, I was fishing for that reaction, and you took the bait.
I said find City fans saying we will win the league? Not other managers. Of course they can express there opinion, but there not the ones who see our team play every game of the season and know exactly what our players are like... So some fans may have a more accurate view of what we are capable of...

Boring boring Midlesborough lmao. Newcastle have gone down with a decent squad, and that decent squad are now disapearing before the fans eyes, they're also known to making the premier league laugh a lot, with all the fights they're players produce, Joey Barton, Kieron Dyer and Lee Bowyer... All the other teams haven't exactly got the financial muscle like you to exactly be a really good squad? In our area we have the likes of Manchester United, Bolton, Us, Oldham maybe you could count Liverpool since they're close by?

If you haven't exactly noticed yet, the Arab that was saying 'top four this season, premier league next season' he's not even our official chairman anymore? That was just some silly guy that was blabbering a load of rubbish as he didn't know anything about football, and we have silenced him and got a chairman who knows what he is on about and creates reasonable targets, e.g. last season was to start constructing a new squad, this season is top six and maybe next season as top four.

Tevez went to City for the pay check :l

All the BIG name players they have tried (and failed) to get, don't want to play for a team that isn't in the top ten best teams.
Robinho and Adebayour count as only 'Decent' so whatever your counting all the other players as, your effectively saying any other club in our country outside the premier league, mostly have a squad of players who can't even be rated since they're not considered 'world class' which is 'decent' to you? Don't make me laugh anymore please lol.

AgnesIO
20-08-2009, 02:24 PM
I said find City fans saying we will win the league? Not other managers. Of course they can express there opinion, but there not the ones who see our team play every game of the season and know exactly what our players are like... So some fans may have a more accurate view of what we are capable of...

Boring boring Midlesborough lmao. Newcastle have gone down with a decent squad, and that decent squad are now disapearing before the fans eyes, they're also known to making the premier league laugh a lot, with all the fights they're players produce, Joey Barton, Kieron Dyer and Lee Bowyer... All the other teams haven't exactly got the financial muscle like you to exactly be a really good squad? In our area we have the likes of Manchester United, Bolton, Us, Oldham maybe you could count Liverpool since they're close by?

If you haven't exactly noticed yet, the Arab that was saying 'top four this season, premier league next season' he's not even our official chairman anymore? That was just some silly guy that was blabbering a load of rubbish as he didn't know anything about football, and we have silenced him and got a chairman who knows what he is on about and creates reasonable targets, e.g. last season was to start constructing a new squad, this season is top six and maybe next season as top four.

Robinho and Adebayour count as only 'Decent' so whatever your counting all the other players as, your effectively saying any other club in our country outside the premier league, mostly have a squad of players who can't even be rated since they're not considered 'world class' which is 'decent' to you? Don't make me laugh anymore please lol.

Being an Orient supporter I think you have got me wrong.

I am saying Man City have huge ammounts of money but thats useless unless they actually make a name for themselves..

The fact is say if Orient had 100 million pounds ronaldo would not go to us ahead of Madrid.

Flamedragon3
20-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Being an Orient supporter I think you have got me wrong.

I am saying Man City have huge ammounts of money but thats useless unless they actually make a name for themselves..

The fact is say if Orient had 100 million pounds ronaldo would not go to us ahead of Madrid.
What have I got wrong by you saying Adebayour and Robinho are our only 'decent' players...

Out of all the players we have signed, they are all being used to help us construct a decent side to get into the top six and then in future look into getting the top four. If you notice, a lot of are signings will be on the bench, and that is so the players on the pitch have to perform to stay in the squad, which will therefore boost our play, and unlike Villa, we actually have back up now for each position. Our weakest area is LB, as only Bridge is our decent LB, meaning if we can get Lescott, he can easily slip into that position from CB if needed...

Players like Robinho and Adebayour have to work for there place in the team, as players like Petrov and Santa Cruz, Tevez and Bellamy are breathing down there necks to push them out the starting eleven. There also there to give other players a rest for a big game that might be on next week. This is exactly what Rafael Benitiez does with Liverpool... he tries to get decent players to fill in areas so he can rest his star players for major games and competitions. Its all about tactics, and if we have the money to do that then we should use that chance.

lBlue
20-08-2009, 02:48 PM
They're not top class, they're all middle class, accept Given, and Lescott who has potential.

Why stick up for Minstrels? he doesn't need anyone else sticking up for him, he's already got enough to say for himself as it is.
You can not be serious?

-Heart
20-08-2009, 02:52 PM
You can not be serious?
Why does everyone hate you :lol:?

lBlue
20-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Why does everyone hate you :lol:?
Thinking the Sheikh, Adebayor, Robinho, Tevez, Barry, Lescott etc might have something to do with it. It's natural to be jealous of such a club when you're about to be hit for six on Saturday.

StefanWolves
20-08-2009, 03:02 PM
John McEnroe! 'You cannot be serious!!' ~ original. :D

-Heart
20-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Thinking the Sheikh, Adebayor, Robinho, Tevez, Barry, Lescott etc might have something to do with it. It's natural to be jealous of such a club when you're about to be hit for six on Saturday.
Uncalled for. Even though I don't think it was directed at me :lol:.

StefanWolves
20-08-2009, 10:02 PM
He's entitled to his opinion, I'd respect him a lot more if he wasn't so cocky... :P

-Heart
20-08-2009, 10:13 PM
He's entitled to his opinion, I'd respect him a lot more if he wasn't so cocky... :P
Well he knows a hell of a lot more than some on this forum :rolleyes:.

StefanWolves
20-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Lol was that aimed at me?

If not then yes he does.

lBlue
20-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Uncalled for. Even though I don't think it was directed at me :lol:.
It could be aimed at anyone... :)

Funny thing is though, which ever club it is aimed for will give us a hard game. It's going to be a challenge, a lot harder than some City fans believe.

StefanWolves
20-08-2009, 10:49 PM
You were jus sayin your were gonna knock us for 6? :P

Geraint
20-08-2009, 10:52 PM
You were jus sayin your were gonna knock us for 6? :P

Haven't you heard about the pre-match supporters cricket game?

StefanWolves
20-08-2009, 11:00 PM
Yeah i was gonna go watch but I was scared of gettin hit with the cricket ball :(

-Heart
20-08-2009, 11:37 PM

Funny thing is though, which ever club it is aimed for will give us a hard game. It's going to be a challenge, a lot harder than some City fans believe.
I fear for us on Saturday. We'll put up a fight, though.

lBlue
21-08-2009, 08:29 AM
TheWolf... deary me I give up sometimes.

I fear for us on Saturday. We'll put up a fight, though.
You really think you're not going to come with five at the back, four in midfield and one upfront? Or four at the back, five in the midfield and one upfront? You're going to make it one hell of a boring game, we just need to get an early goal so you can't hold back, so you must come forward.

If we get the early goal, fear. If we don't, I fear for my sanity. It'll be dull.

-Heart
21-08-2009, 09:39 AM

You really think you're not going to come with five at the back, four in midfield and one upfront? Or four at the back, five in the midfield and one upfront? You're going to make it one hell of a boring game, we just need to get an early goal so you can't hold back, so you must come forward.

If we get the early goal, fear. If we don't, I fear for my sanity. It'll be dull.
Did you watch us against West Ham and Wigan? We played well. I think it'll be more "eventful" than you think.

lBlue
21-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Did you watch us against West Ham and Wigan? We played well. I think it'll be more "eventful" than you think.
Yep, I'll love to see how your defence wont worry about Tevez, Adebayor, Robinho and Ireland. You'll come for a point, end of. You're fresh from the Championship, don't say you'll aim for the three right from the off. If it's still 0:0 by the 70th minute you'll have a go because in theory our players should be tired.

-Heart
21-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Yep, I'll love to see how your defence wont worry about Tevez, Adebayor, Robinho and Ireland. You'll come for a point, end of. You're fresh from the Championship, don't say you'll aim for the three right from the off. If it's still 0:0 by the 70th minute you'll have a go because in theory our players should be tired.
To be honest even I'm not that worried about Tevez and Robinho :lol:. It's Adebayor I'm frightened of. And also Ireland to a certain extent.

Well we won't lie down, I think we could surprise you. BRING IT *****.

lBlue
21-08-2009, 10:05 AM
To be honest even I'm not that worried about Tevez and Robinho :lol:. It's Adebayor I'm frightened of. And also Ireland to a certain extent.

Well we won't lie down, I think we could surprise you. BRING IT *****.
That's what I'm saying... It's not a surprise when we know you'll defend till the 70th minute and if it's 0:0 have a pop.

-Heart
21-08-2009, 10:15 AM
That's what I'm saying... It's not a surprise when we know you'll defend till the 70th minute and if it's 0:0 have a pop.
Mancienne will struggle with Adebayor. If MM plays Craddock then we're screwed. Not Premiership quality whatsoever. Still got 7-8 first teamers out, so I'm not expecting anything heroic tommorow.

Throne Sofa
21-08-2009, 10:34 AM
we hate tottenham!

Throne Sofa
21-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Mancienne will struggle with Adebayor. If MM plays Craddock then we're screwed. Not Premiership quality whatsoever. Still got 7-8 first teamers out, so I'm not expecting anything heroic tommorow.
Mancienne struggle with Adebayor? What planet are you living on? :)

-Heart
21-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Mancienne struggle with Adebayor? What planet are you living on? :)
He had to be rushed to A&E last Saturday after the West Ham game to get Carlton Cole out of his pocket :lol:.

AgnesIO
21-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Even though I am not a huge fan on Man City, I am currently them on a season on Fifa 09 while I wait for Fifa 10!

Bought ronaldo for 25 million - two seasons time I sell him for 50 :P

---

Anyway sorry for some offtopicness :P

Bun
21-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Manchester City
Chelsea
Leeds
Newcastle
Portugal :eusa_wall
Birmingham
Hull
Whichever teams Neil Warnock and Steve Bruce are managing (Palace/Sunlan' atm)

Im sure there's more but I cannot think.

Flamedragon3
21-08-2009, 01:33 PM
I reckon the Wolves game could be a good game. The last time I watched Wolves, was when they beat us 1-0 at there stadium and all we sang was 'going down' lol. We were so gutted pmsl. I reckon Wolves will give us a hard time if we don't get an early goal, so I hope are team doesn't become too confident.

StefanWolves
21-08-2009, 02:07 PM
I reckon the Wolves game could be a good game. The last time I watched Wolves, was when they beat us 1-0 at there stadium and all we sang was 'going down' lol. We were so gutted pmsl. I reckon Wolves will give us a hard time if we don't get an early goal, so I hope are team doesn't become too confident.

See, this is why I respect fans like this, a lot more than I do minstrels, supporting his team, but not being to cocky or over confident.

You will probably beat us, but we'll give you a game.

AlexOC
21-08-2009, 02:09 PM
I think it will be hard, but we won't easily win.

see ^ Give me praise aswell TheWolf. :)

StefanWolves
21-08-2009, 02:14 PM
You their to Alex don't worry, I respect you both, at least the money hasn't gone to your heads, as it has with Minstrels. ;)

And call me Stefan :P, TheWolf sounds ******ed, I want a name change. o.O

AlexOC
21-08-2009, 02:17 PM
You their to Alex don't worry, I respect you both, at least the money hasn't gone to your heads, as it has with Minstrels. ;)

Haha ok Stefan.

Seriously though, i think it will be 1 - 0 Wolves, City are getting over confident now with the win over barca, and have still not gelled properly, but wolves are going to give it all, as they have to prove they can stay up and not go down straight away again. Then again we could be city, and shock everyone and pull off a massive win, i hope it, but i doubt it.

StefanWolves
21-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Haha ok Stefan.

Seriously though, i think it will be 1 - 0 Wolves, City are getting over confident now with the win over barca, and have still not gelled properly, but wolves are going to give it all, as they have to prove they can stay up and not go down straight away again. Then again we could be city, and shock everyone and pull off a massive win, i hope it, but i doubt it.

You'll probably win, but it'll be a very tough game, maybe 2-1 to you, Adebayor (I hate to admit it) will score.

The next generation of glory supporters are coming through already, my cousin (8 years old) who is meant to be a Wolves fan is going to watch the game up City tomorrow with my uncle (his dad), and he asked his dad if he could buy him the City strip to wear at the match, even though he's meant to be watching and supporting the Wolves and sitting in the Wolves end, his dad went ape **** at him. :P

In 10 years time, if City continue, they'll av the same amount of glory hunters as MU. :P

AlexOC
21-08-2009, 02:26 PM
You'll probably win, but it'll be a very tough game, maybe 2-1 to you, Adebayor (I hate to admit it) will score.

The next generation of glory supporters are coming through already, my cousin (8 years old) who is meant to be a Wolves fan is going to watch the game up City tomorrow with my uncle (his dad), and he asked his dad if he could buy him the City strip to wear at the match, even though he's meant to be watching and supporting the Wolves and sitting in the Wolves end, his dad went ape **** at him. :P

In 10 years time, if City continue, they'll av the same amount of glory hunters as MU. :P

Dear god, i hope not.

But when there is, i will be like 'I was there when Middlesborough beat us 8-1 yeh'

StefanWolves
21-08-2009, 02:29 PM
To show that you are a true fan! :P

lBlue
21-08-2009, 02:33 PM
See, this is why I respect fans like this, a lot more than I do minstrels, supporting his team, but not being to cocky or over confident.

You will probably beat us, but we'll give you a game.
Umm... he basically regurgitated what I said in my previous four posts into a couple of words so you can understand it...

Dear me young man, what are you on about? Have you not seen the four above posts? Jesus Christs.

If we're playing Portsmouth we're going to win by about two or three goals. If we're playing a new side whose just been promoted, who are fresh into the Premiership season and will be weary then it'll be hard unless we get an early goal. What else do you want me to say? I'm saying it as it is, I wont cloud my judgement of the game to "be less cocky" because if that's the outcome, then that's the outcome. If one team is going to defend, if one team is going to attack, if both teams are going to go for it or even if both teams are going to be weary that's that. You've got to say it as it is, Jesus. http://smiliesftw.com/x/Smiley-Facepalm.gifhttp://http://smiliesftw.com/x/Smiley-Facepalm.gif

StefanWolves
21-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Umm... he basically regurgitated what I said in my previous four posts into a couple of words so you can understand it...

Dear me young man, what are you on about? Have you not seen the four above posts? Jesus Christs.

If we're playing Portsmouth we're going to win by about two or three goals. If we're playing a new side whose just been promoted, who are fresh into the Premiership season and will be weary then it'll be hard unless we get an early goal. What else do you want me to say? I'm saying it as it is, I wont cloud my judgement of the game to "be less cocky" because if that's the outcome, then that's the outcome. If one team is going to defend, if one team is going to attack, if both teams are going to go for it or even if both teams are going to be weary that's that. You've got to say it as it is, Jesus. http://smiliesftw.com/x/Smiley-Facepalm.gifhttp://http://smiliesftw.com/x/Smiley-Facepalm.gif

Well I haven't read the previous page so I haven't seen what you have been saying, simple explanation to your over-sized post, young mon.

lBlue
21-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Well I haven't read the previous page so I haven't seen what you have been saying, simple explanation to your over-sized post, young mon.
Just read them? :rolleyes:

Basically you'll come for a point. You'll come with either five at the back with four in midfield or four at the back with five in midfield. You'll stick ten men behind the ball for the majority of the game. You'll slug it out and make it hard for the likes of Robinho and Adebayor. City will need to get an early goal so you push forward, creating space for use to dominate the game. If we don't then we'll be in for a long afternoon. You'll defend and defend then if it's still 0:0 by around the 70th minute you'll start to gain confidence and go for a smash and grab because in theory our players should be tired.

AlexOC
21-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Must we all argue.

StefanWolves
21-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Just read them? :rolleyes:

Basically you'll come for a point. You'll come with either five at the back with four in midfield or four at the back with five in midfield. You'll stick ten men behind the ball for the majority of the game. You'll slug it out and make it hard for the likes of Robinho and Adebayor. City will need to get an early goal so you push forward, creating space for use to dominate the game. If we don't then we'll be in for a long afternoon. You'll defend and defend then if it's still 0:0 by around the 70th minute you'll start to gain confidence and go for a smash and grab because in theory our players should be tired.

Yeah and I mainly agree with that, I just don't agree that we will 100% defend as apart from Mancienne and Foley our defence is shakey to say the least.

And I will read it later, I just can't be bothered reading through your posts because after a hard day at work I really couldn't be bothered reading, sorry if it came across funnily. :P

But yes, we will defend but not all the time, as our defence won't be able to cope with it for 70 minutes none stop, I reckon they'll play the long ball up to Keogh, like you said, to relieve the pressure and then wait for Doyle to run in behind, or for Jarvis to make a run down the line. :P

lBlue
21-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Yeah and I mainly agree with that, I just don't agree that we will 100% defend as apart from Mancienne and Foley our defence is shakey to say the least.

And I will read it later, I just can't be bothered reading through your posts because after a hard day at work I really couldn't be bothered reading, sorry if it came across bias. :P

But yes, we will defend but not all the time, as our defence won't be able to cope with it for 70 minutes none stop, I reckon they'll play the long ball up to Keogh, like you said, to relieve the pressure and then wait for Doyle to run in behind, or for Jarvis to make a run down the line. :P
Exactly, it'll be the same when we play Burnley (not too sure about Birmingham). It doesn't help you when you're away and we're having a record attendance for an opener at COMS tomorrow.

We just need to get an early goal which will make space for Robinho and Adebayor. Either way I believe we'll see Tevez and Ireland because of the work rate. Robinho tends to shy away when the opposing team is defending a fair bit, he doesn't seem himself. Don't get me wrong, he'll pop up every now and then but not as much as he would if we opened you up a bit.

If you conceed early and I was a Wolves fan I'd be worried because it'll mean you'll be making big gaps trying to get a goal back. If it's still 0:0 into the latter stages I'd be a bit excited because you'll be booting it up for a smash and grab, add our frustration you could steal something.

Just hoping we get an early goal.

StefanWolves
21-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Couldn't agree more, I just hope we don't concede the early goal, but with our defence... I'm not too confident, just hope Mancienne (and Foley, but I think he's still injured?) plays like he has done for the first two games, then we'll have a chance, Berra coming back from injury will help too, great Crappy Craddock out of the team. :P

Flamedragon3
21-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Doyle is back out of injury too so that will help you aswell.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!