PDA

View Full Version : The phantom Palace goal

-Heart
17-08-2009, 07:50 PM
What are your views on this? For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, it's the Crystal Palace goal from Freddie Sears at the weekend that "supposedly" didn't cross the line, when it CLEARLY did.

Warnock calling Bristol City cheats, and bad people ect is ******* disgusting. Should be annoyed but calling people cheats? Disgusting.

lBlue
17-08-2009, 07:54 PM
They are cheats. Should of dribbled it back into the net.

It happened a few years ago, think it involved Yeovil. Someone was injured, they kicked it out so he could get treatment. They went to kick it back to the keeper but it bounced over his head and into the goal. The team who scored decided to let a player dribble it into the goal, it received a standing ovation from the crowd and staff including the ref.

Geraint
17-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Managers should get fined for saying half the stuff that they do. It is cheating, just like Reading cheated against Watford last year. They should have went over to the linesman and said "it went in".

Kieeran
17-08-2009, 07:57 PM
is this where the defender then picked it up and threw it back to keeper and that also went unnoticed?

Flamedragon3
18-08-2009, 12:01 AM
This brings me back a few memories.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQx2_KQVkpI

Theres another one I saw once on tv, but I can't find it on youtube. Its basically the same as what Matty said, when a player went down injured, and so the other team kicked booted the ball down to the teams keeper so they could carry on with possesion, but they completely lobbed the keeper lmao. So the team who accidently scored, let the other team score, but only their goalkeeper wouldn't let the other team score. It was so funny as the whole team is doing nothing, and this one keeper is trying to block all these shots and when he gives it to one of his players, they just pass it to other team to score. Took about a minute to finally get the goal lol.

StefanWolves
18-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Its disgusting, to be honest the game should be replayed.

Browney
18-08-2009, 08:09 PM
It's football. The scandal is what we need. We need substance to rant about in the pub after the game. That is, once I'm older of course. :eusa_whis

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!