PDA

View Full Version : Non Uniform Money

Wayne
20-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Im guessing all you people who go to school have to pay £1 for non-uniform :D

Anyway, as I was gonna say. When we got back to school, after the X-mas 2004 holidays, we had a non-uniform day, which cost £1. This money was going to the Tsunami charity. We raised in total, around £2000, or something. Anyway, because my Mum works at school as a dinner lady [ :d ] she gets to hear all the teachers gossip etc, and she over heard the headteachers wife, who also works at school, that the money we raised for the Tsunami Charity went into the School Fees.

When I heard this, I was like :o :o :o
I was shocked, and I thought it was rather selfish.

[ By the way, our school is in debt, by £500,000 ] :o :o :o :o

Georgia
20-07-2005, 07:48 PM
:o That sounds bad!
In primary school it was 50p - £1
Secondary school its like £2! :o

Sank
20-07-2005, 07:50 PM
:o, Schools should never lie to their students.

I'd give them a slap, and make a whole school protest for stealing our money!

Lol

Mines a £1 too, and we never had non-uniform day in Primary school ^^

Georgia
20-07-2005, 07:51 PM
:o, Schools should never lie to their students.

I'd give them a slap, and make a whole school protest for stealing our money!

Lol

Mines a £1 too, and we never had non-uniform day in Primary school ^^

Never :O I use to have them all the time!

Wayne
20-07-2005, 07:56 PM
I will slap 'em :D

Rachi
20-07-2005, 07:58 PM
We have mufti days when u can wear ur own clothes and itz £1

and we had one for the tsunami aswel
we raised sumert like
£2000 i fink
coz there is like 1000 ppplz at my skl :)

Sank
20-07-2005, 08:00 PM
We have mufti days when u can wear ur own clothes and itz £1

and we had one for the tsunami aswel
we raised sumert like
£2000 i fink
coz there is like 1000 ppplz at my skl :)

Muwha!

Mufty is a good sounding word ^_^

And my school for population owns yours, we have 1,300 ;D

Like 2/4s of that is Year 8.

Rachi
20-07-2005, 08:04 PM
:D
LOL
there are like
loaddsa yr 10's and 11's
OMG THEY ARE EVERYWHERE
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Owen
23-07-2005, 04:39 PM
We dont get charged =\

Victimized
23-07-2005, 06:23 PM
I remember in Primary School when we had a pink day (£1) and i died my hair pink and wore my sisters pink trousers. I looked so stupid, and my passport photo was taken like a few weeks later and i still have pink hair!

Lindzi
24-07-2005, 11:52 AM
In my school they say a pound but then they have rules like: No short skirts and no low cut skirts and no dyed hair and no make up and no jewelery its rediculous!

Steph
24-07-2005, 04:26 PM
In my school they say a pound but then they have rules like: No short skirts and no low cut skirts and no dyed hair and no make up and no jewelery its rediculous!
really? because all that is in our school rules when it non-uniform day everyone like does opposite to school rules lol so everyone wears make-up, jewelery short skirts etc lol
£1 I think we have to pay

Georgia
24-07-2005, 04:26 PM
On st patricks day and comic relief we got sent home if you dyed your hair and had 1 hour to go home and be back at school with it washed out

Rou
28-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Im Secondry School. We Payed 50p For Non Uniform...

Angel-Light
28-07-2005, 04:25 PM
We pay £1 but hardly anyone does pay cause they wear it everyday. We never have non uniform days anymore because they enforcing the school uniform rule more :rolleyes: Our school is deep in debt, I mean a new school supposed to be built but it keeps getting pushed back :rolleyes: We never seem to have enough money and all the money we raise doesnt go to the school in my eyes :s My school is a hell hole and I wanna move =[

Fruitbox.
28-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Thats like school trips in our school. They say that they're treating us by having a school trip yet we have to pay? Thats not really a treat if we have to pay.

Jinxxed
28-07-2005, 07:01 PM
[ By the way, our school is in debt, by £500,000 ] :o :o :o :o
Same here ! :o

Little_Chi
28-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Sneaky School you have there, But I guess they couldnt find any other way of Funding th school

Rou
28-07-2005, 10:56 PM
We pay £1 but hardly anyone does pay cause they wear it everyday. We never have non uniform days anymore because they enforcing the school uniform rule more :rolleyes: Our school is deep in debt, I mean a new school supposed to be built but it keeps getting pushed back :rolleyes: We never seem to have enough money and all the money we raise doesnt go to the school in my eyes :s My school is a hell hole and I wanna move =[

If we dont were uniform and we dont ave a note we get a dete :o

Wayne
28-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Lmao. Coolness :)

Bef
28-07-2005, 11:18 PM
Lol, In my primary we never had to wear uniform. Umm my 1st high i dont ever remember having non uniform days, they used to be to strict bout uniform... theyd do stuff like. U CAN WEAR A DIFFERENT COLOURED TIE IF U PAY A POUND. On like Children in need... and theyd sell cookies... FUN! Not. Lol, i never used to wear a tie anyway... got in so much crud hehe. My 2nd high had no uniform days and u had to pay a pound... but everyone just used to mitch off regestration so they didnt have to pay hehe.
My school thingy now we dont have to wear uniform... so would be pretty silly having a no uniform day...

Angel-Light
29-07-2005, 12:11 AM
If we dont were uniform and we dont ave a note we get a dete :o

They do get detention but they never appear at it :s People who go to schools who don't have an an uniform is lucky =[ I hate mines especially in summer. Black and White + Heatwave = a BIG no no

Steph
29-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Thats like school trips in our school. They say that they're treating us by having a school trip yet we have to pay? Thats not really a treat if we have to pay.
lol yeah they say that at our school! its like 'huh?' if you wanna treat us...YOU pay for it!

cuddlecute
29-07-2005, 10:45 AM
even if you have to pay its still a treat because when you have a treat you have to pay for it somehow don't you when we have non uniform days we can wear make up jewellery and dye our hair a bit any colour really as long as its not your whole head and we only have to pa £1 and we have different events in school aswell like concerts and things like that :)

Eamonn
01-08-2005, 04:34 PM
we get free mufti at are school :S

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
21-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Mines £3 I Just Go In Non Uniform And Dont Pay :P The Money Doesn't Even Go To The Cause We are Having The Non Uniform Day Anyway

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!