PDA

View Full Version : Well done City.

StefanWolves
22-08-2009, 03:58 PM
You dominated the first half, should have had three goals.

We dominated the second half, should have had two goals, missed two sitters, and we hit the crossbar once.

Well done City for hanging on, good close, and attractive game to watch, I'm not that bothered that we lost, because at the end of the day we gave you the game, and if we gave you a game, then we'll give anyone a game. (besides the top four clubs.)

But again, well done City for hanging on at the end.

What a game though... :8

AlexOC
22-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Aww your sucha darling.

When i seen the fixtures i thought, blackburn, wolves? easy start.

But wow, not today. You should stay up with the performance you put on today.

StefanWolves
22-08-2009, 04:02 PM
I agree, if we carry on playing like that we really should stay up... we showed some gutsy defending to stay in it in the first half, and in the second half, we went for it, just our finishing that really let us down. :( (was the same with City tbh in the first half)

Still impressed though. :D

GordonBanks
22-08-2009, 04:11 PM
didn't need a new thread :8

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please leave the moderating to the moderators. Thanks.

-Heart
22-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Not bad..

StefanWolves
22-08-2009, 04:45 PM
didn't need a new thread :8

It did, if Luccy or w/e her name is can have a thread about a match that was 2 days old, then I can have this one. :P

lBlue
22-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Nice one TheWolf however (no sly digs here) you were pretty lucky, if we had our shooting boots on today then it would of been a hell of a lot more however we didn't, in fact we had our lazy boots on so we were in for a hard game.

We were like a fifty year old man having sexual intercourse, we were good for the first twenty minutes then we just gave up. We got our goal and apparently that was it. We were running around like romping rabbits. Adebayor and Tevez forced Wolves to stop kicking it back to the keeper every time. Why? Because the two times the did he fell on his arse trying to kick it away before they could get near (one time Tevez was around half a foot away, the pace they hold is amazing).

Adebayors finish was a world class one. It was beautiful. After that we took off our striking boots and opted for the old man having sex boots. Ireland had a birthday present wrapped up for him, right in front of goal about five feet away. The keeper is down on the bottom right, he'll never reach the left. The whole crowd is relieved it's Ireland because he'll slam it away from him. But no. Birthday boy wanted a extra special treat and tried making the keeper look like the ****, slotting it under him to the left (ala Blackburn) however it doesn't even go on target.

Bellamy was inches away from getting a goal but the ball just skimmed past him as he slid onto a low cross from Robinho, cue the bloke behind me stating "Tevez would of got that" even though they're pretty much the same player apart from nationality so I don't know. Maybe being a Argie gives you a extra boost of pace or something? Meh.

Robinho had a superb shot slapped over by the keeper, his only decent shot of the game. Every other were **** about shots because he wasn't in the game.

The referee and his men were piss poor. Robinho had a goal cancelled out because he was umm... well I don't know. He wasn't offside so I maybe it's because the linesman didn't like selection of boots?

A player got floored however managed to keep the ball and carry on going. You had TWO defenders back and we had Robinho, Tevez, Adebayor, Ireland and SWP ahead. He sprits, passes it to SWP which leaves you with one defender. Just as SWP is sprinting down the wing guess what? The referee brings it back to the previous foul, ala a full stadium abusing the referee. We then take the freekick but case what? Wasn't good enough, retake it. You now have six players back. We take it again. Not good enough. You now have eleven players back. We take it back, HOORAY let's play now your team is back. Was a true facepalm moment after we'd all got over it.

The shot where you hit the crossbar was fluke, he just smashed it because he had no options because they were all defending pmsl! Good shot though. :lol:

You didn't park the bus, you parked a pissing airbus in front of the goal today. You made it really hard to break in. We had a made ten minutes in the second half where you were just attack after attack, we didn't know what the **** was going on. We were dominating you then next thing you know we lose the plot. Madness.

Your fans are pretty load, until we scored. Then you just went to signing "Chelsea" and "Where were you when you ****".

We played poor today after the got the goal however good teams can play poor and still win.

Anything I've forgotten? Don't know.

luce
22-08-2009, 06:13 PM
It did, if Luccy or w/e her name is can have a thread about a match that was 2 days old, then I can have this one. :P

Leaahh. i don't make threads about every match :rolleyes: And yeah i saw the second half and wolves looked on top from about 65 minutes from what they were saying it sounded like city should have been 3-0 at half time anyway. It's cool to see Wolves doing so well

AlexOC
22-08-2009, 06:19 PM
EWWW Matty.

fifty year old man having sexual intercourse

From that i didn't read on.

CJW93
22-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Nice one TheWolf however (no sly digs here) you were pretty lucky, if we had our shooting boots on today then it would of been a hell of a lot more however we didn't, in fact we had our lazy boots on so we were in for a hard game.

We were like a fifty year old man having sexual intercourse, we were good for the first twenty minutes then we just gave up. We got our goal and apparently that was it. We were running around like romping rabbits. Adebayor and Tevez forced Wolves to stop kicking it back to the keeper every time. Why? Because the two times the did he fell on his arse trying to kick it away before they could get near (one time Tevez was around half a foot away, the pace they hold is amazing).

Adebayors finish was a world class one. It was beautiful. After that we took off our striking boots and opted for the old man having sex boots. Ireland had a birthday present wrapped up for him, right in front of goal about five feet away. The keeper is down on the bottom right, he'll never reach the left. The whole crowd is relieved it's Ireland because he'll slam it away from him. But no. Birthday boy wanted a extra special treat and tried making the keeper look like the ****, slotting it under him to the left (ala Blackburn) however it doesn't even go on target.

Bellamy was inches away from getting a goal but the ball just skimmed past him as he slid onto a low cross from Robinho, cue the bloke behind me stating "Tevez would of got that" even though they're pretty much the same player apart from nationality so I don't know. Maybe being a Argie gives you a extra boost of pace or something? Meh.

Robinho had a superb shot slapped over by the keeper, his only decent shot of the game. Every other were **** about shots because he wasn't in the game.

The referee and his men were piss poor. Robinho had a goal cancelled out because he was umm... well I don't know. He wasn't offside so I maybe it's because the linesman didn't like selection of boots?

A player got floored however managed to keep the ball and carry on going. You had TWO defenders back and we had Robinho, Tevez, Adebayor, Ireland and SWP ahead. He sprits, passes it to SWP which leaves you with one defender. Just as SWP is sprinting down the wing guess what? The referee brings it back to the previous foul, ala a full stadium abusing the referee. We then take the freekick but case what? Wasn't good enough, retake it. You now have six players back. We take it again. Not good enough. You now have eleven players back. We take it back, HOORAY let's play now your team is back. Was a true facepalm moment after we'd all got over it.

The shot where you hit the crossbar was fluke, he just smashed it because he had no options because they were all defending pmsl! Good shot though. :lol:

You didn't park the bus, you parked a pissing airbus in front of the goal today. You made it really hard to break in. We had a made ten minutes in the second half where you were just attack after attack, we didn't know what the **** was going on. We were dominating you then next thing you know we lose the plot. Madness.

Your fans are pretty load, until we scored. Then you just went to signing "Chelsea" and "Where were you when you ****".

We played poor today after the got the goal however good teams can play poor and still win.

How the hell do you know that?

Tristan
22-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Leaahh. i don't make threads about every match :rolleyes: And yeah i saw the second half and wolves looked on top from about 65 minutes from what they were saying it sounded like city should have been 3-0 at half time anyway. It's cool to see Wolves doing so well

Why did you see the second half and none of Man United's match?

lBlue
22-08-2009, 06:38 PM
How the hell do you know that?
Sven was our gaffer... it's common knowledge round Manchester.

StefanWolves
22-08-2009, 10:27 PM

You're practically correct on everything you say their, accept the Robinho 'goal' was offside. :P

Jarvis didn't fluke that crossbar, he meant what he was doing, he had a great game, and Given made a great save from Jarvis as well I think.

MOTD just did is no justice whatsoever, we had like four more goal/half chances, they only showed the two, yet they showed all the City chances, ******* bias or what?:P

And Alan Shearer? "it should have been 5-0" - no, more like 5-3, give us some credit you geordie ****. :$

lBlue
22-08-2009, 10:29 PM
You're practically correct on everything you say their, accept the Robinho 'goal' was offside. :P

Jarvis didn't fluke that crossbar, he meant what he was doing, he had a great game, and Given made a great save from Jarvis as well I think.

MOTD just did is no justice whatsoever, we had like four more goal/half chances, they only showed the two, yet they showed all the City chances, ******* bias or what?:P

And Alan Shearer? "it should have been 5-0" - no, more like 5-3, give us some credit you geordie ****. :$
Give me credit, I am sat by the away fans at the other end of the stadium. :P

StefanWolves
22-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Lol, fair enough, our fans are loud, but as with every other fans, when they go a goal down, they always resort to petty chants, and we are no different ~ even though the 'Chelsea' chant was a bit... unnecessary. :P

Had the chance to go to the City game with my uncle, I wish i'd have gone now, was a good game, atmosphere looked good throughout the match too.

-Heart
22-08-2009, 10:33 PM

1) Why Robinho was confused I don't know :P.
2) It was Keogh who hit the bar.
3) Fantastic shot from Jarvo, but a dream save from Given. Really top notch.
4) They never do :rolleyes:.

lBlue
22-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Lol, fair enough, our fans are loud, but as with every other fans, when they go a goal down, they always resort to petty chants, and we are no different ~ even though the 'Chelsea' chant was a bit... unnecessary. :P

Had the chance to go to the City game with my uncle, I wish i'd have gone now, was a good game, atmosphere looked good throughout the match too.
You also sang Manchester United songs. :lol:

Resulting in a chant about supporting your own club, soon hushed.

StefanWolves
22-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Lmao, wait till you come down to molineux, south bank will give you some stick. ;)

and yeah haz, i realize that now. bbc *****.

Browney
23-08-2009, 09:07 AM

Try being Sunderland. Imagine what clips a Geordie would pick for us. :@

StefanWolves
23-08-2009, 10:23 AM
Aha, I feel your pain. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!