PDA

View Full Version : HaBBoX.... essential to Habbo?

MrTaLkaTiVe01
01-07-2004, 01:32 PM
Hey aLL......
Do you reckon that Habbo would be the same with HaBBoX, think about it you would not:
get the extra help
get tips
get normal and rare furni values
get hobba advice
and get the latest and flash news!

I don't think so, think about it know that we have all these extra things do you believe that we could go on without.. hmmmm... tell me what you think in this articles poll! :eusa_droo :eusa_shif
and everyone remember Miriam was not born a woman she was born a man! :eusa_shhh

Euphonick
01-07-2004, 01:59 PM
Habbox Isnt out :confused:

SkaKid77
01-07-2004, 03:39 PM
hmm am i the only one confused?

do you mean, would habbo be the same if habbox went away or was never out? :confused:

mlevin
01-07-2004, 04:38 PM
I don't think anythink would change and habbox iz running like a pro weres the out on it

Yoshi132045
01-07-2004, 04:53 PM
I don't get it but habbo wouldn't be the same without habbox because habbox gives us all the information and news updates.

Butcher11
01-07-2004, 11:09 PM
I don't think there'd be much difference, except I wouldn't be on habbo anymore

properclone
02-07-2004, 03:38 PM
I don't get it but habbo wouldn't be the same without habbox because habbox gives us all the information and news updates.

We do try to make the news great Our reporting team do :)

Sam30002
03-07-2004, 07:16 PM
I Think Habbox Helps Makes Habbo because i Always Check Its Rare Values And EveryDay Check The News Board To See Whats Goin On! :D

P@ND@
05-07-2004, 01:38 PM
It sounds dramatic but HabboX is habbo's heart.
HabboX has alot of influence on habbo.
3/4 of all Habbo's check Habbo at least 3 times a week.
The Rare Values, that's all i hear when going in a trade room.
The news, everybody desperate to get an article in.(I know I'am :))
Habbo would die whitout HabboX, exspecially the Trading would collapse!

Butcher11
07-07-2004, 02:01 AM
No I don't think it's that vital, I rememeber it was fine before habbox became a huge craze.

Kirk
08-07-2004, 11:57 AM
Habbo of course would go on without Habbox, I doubt there would be much change to Habbo if Habbox did close down, though there would most likely be a lot of talk about it closing.

Its hard to say though, since I haven't been on Habbo in months :\

Annexe
09-07-2004, 08:49 AM
HEY GUYS,
how r u all??
I think that habbox is so important to keep habbo running it provides alot of info!!!

sierk
09-07-2004, 03:42 PM
its true habbo was doing fine, but there was a big change going on because there had been so many rares come out that unlike say a year earlier, about 90% of the ppl didnt know what most rares were worth anymore. even smart experienced habbos and hobbas could not catch up with all the rare values anymore. i think if habbox would not have been made, at this moment trading would be really chaotic, and almost nobody would have a clue what furni is worth.

No I don't think it's that vital, I rememeber it was fine before habbox became a huge craze.

:-mark-:04
11-07-2004, 07:23 PM
Habbox is a realy gd gd gd gd gd website

Moose
11-07-2004, 10:00 PM
hmm am i the only one confused?

do you mean, would habbo be the same if habbox went away or was never out? :confused:

yea... im kinda confuse too, as sum people, i dont like the Values for the rares... xD

:Illusion
11-07-2004, 10:24 PM
Habbo would end without Habbox :eek: k bit of an exageration :rolleyes: It'd be ok, but it'd leave me with nothin good to do when theres lag :eusa_snoo

Gottomi
13-07-2004, 03:37 AM
Everything would be missed about Habbox.. exept for the rare values.

When the rare values go away, rare trading on habbo can go back to being fun.

But until that, We will have with Habbox informing noobs (that controll rare trading) the trends of whats hot and whats not.

Like back in the day before I quit habbo for 5 months and came back to find habbo rulled by habbox. (inderectly, of corse)

mlevin
02-08-2004, 08:46 PM
not nessasary gives us all the news there are loads of habbo fan sites and i no jibbi nose about this one does not mean it's the greatest

jinxii
04-08-2004, 03:54 PM
Habbox is, it cannot be denied, a successful fansite - just because it contains things that are not 'essential to Habbo' it dosen't mean they are pointless.

Although I cannot say that I would break my computer in half, quit Habbo and burst into tears if Habbox closed down.

dj-ice-age
04-08-2004, 04:24 PM
i think habbo will change a bit

xander1123
04-08-2004, 08:47 PM
i definatley wouldnt think that habbo would be the same without it lots of habbos wouldnt no rare prices and stuff like that aswell as they do

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!