PDA

View Full Version : [Trex] Spiderwick Furni Report.

!Trex
30-08-2009, 01:38 PM
The Adventure Desk

As a carry on from my Previous report…

I have bought in bulk off Prebbo for a total of 13 hcs for 7 of them (1.85hc Per)
And i bought a single one off "Valentineark" for 2Hcs
I also bought another of 00TriForce00 for 4 Hcs

And i have also been able to sell ALL of them at 3Hc per. as shown in Screen shot below. However i failed to get the first 3 trades of them as my computer turned off without saving my files and unable to retrieve them.

I recently sold my final Desk for 6hcs to a friend who needed it to finish his collection.

i however know the names of the Buyers:

Detroxx - bought a total of 5 for 15hcs
xAmbix - Bought 1 for 3Hcs
HOSKO02 - bought 1 for 3Hcs
Burg232 – Bought 1 for 6Hcs

http://www.uploadpicz.com/images/58Adventure.png

As i may have said - the Habbox value is undervalued at 1.0 because of its rarity and beauty ;p
The demand for this item will increase as there are now even fewer of them out there and those that have bought them will not be willing to sell at 3hc or below as they will like a bit of profit.

Ye Old Chest.
This item is Very hard to find also.
I went to about 35 shops today and saw 1 for sale, but the person selling it wanted 5Hc for it. I don’t remember his name, something with numbers and :’s

A friend recently purchased 10 for 280 creds and this trade is shown is Prebbo’s recent post (2HC each)

I also bought one for 2HC, Screenshot below:

http://www.uploadpicz.com/images/51Chest.png

I was also able to sell this item for 2hcs to ronaldo903, who is the habbo who bought most of Prebbo's off his Post.

The Raven:

This rare seems to be stable at its current price of 1Hc.

I managed to find 2 in the past 2 days, one of which I purchased for the Habbox price of 1hc,
But the other one was on sale for 2hc.

http://www.uploadpicz.com/images/11Raven.png

This rare, along with the rest of the Spiderwick range is uneasy to find and the values should rise due to that fact.

Conclusion:

To sum up the Report The Spiderwick Desks, and the Chests are undervalued currently on habbox, however The Raven seems to be selling at habbox price at the current time.

Hope you enjoy this report and hope this helps in changing values.

Edited by Mr-Trainor (Forum Moderator): Thread moved from “Report Normal Rare Values” to here, please try to post in the correct section next time.

Martin
31-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Thanks for taking the time to make this report. It's very detailed, and I agree with the values. Also Thanks for Including the screeny's.

Your reports are always very useful, so thanks once again.

Bolt660

!Trex
01-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Well im just here to help. and no problem :D ty

ihatehash
05-09-2009, 12:54 AM
Yes I agree with you that they are very hard to find, I think this is due to how un-popular the items were when they were released last year.
They are still very un-popular so I don't see them rising.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!