PDA

View Full Version : Diets:Article ONE

JT-Fan
21-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Celebs,papers,adverts,I have to admit we are a FAT OBSESSED that unless we NATION. But shocking statistics show change our lifestyles then one in three of the new generation will be OBESE.
But these "crazy" diets NEVER work,so how do we keep safe and ensure that this nation doesn't turn obese...well it's simple using this plan! In this article I will be telling you about step one..FOOD!
Breakfast.
Burgers,Chips,Carrots,Peas whatever you call it! Food is food and with MORE AND MORE fast food being available step one is to change your diet.
Don't ever STOP EATING. Becoming a person who doesn't eat or pukes up food doesn't make you look HOT or COOL it makes you ILL and so skinny it looks UGLY.If you wish to diet,then the main thing is eat healthily!
The first thing is breakfast,over 50% of you think not eating breakfast will help you loose weight,thats NOT true!Eating breakfast is a key point to loosing weight,lets explain HOW!
Eating breakfast is really important because it helps stop "mid day snacking." It gives you enough energy and power to cope until lunch,and it gives you a bigger chance to loose weight.
Heres a typical example of healthy breakfasts:
*2 Glasses of orange juice and a bowl of cereal*
*1 glass of milk and a slice of wholemeal bread.

In the next issue I will be talking about how to eat a healthy lunch and snacks!

GommeInc
21-07-2005, 05:08 PM
Judging by the last example of a Breakfast, you want people to starve and have Mid-Day Snacking. Eating is to get full or enough so you actual survive a day. 1 slice of Wholemeal bread is a pathetic Breakfast meal. A normal Breakfast meal which would stop Mid-Day snacking is:

1 Slice of Wholemeal Bread, Glass of Orange Juice (maybe more), fried tomato, 1 egg, 2 pieces of bacon (but you can have more than just what I said above, it is up to you). The oil used to cook the bacon, egg and tomoto should be Olive Oil or anything with plant extract and only enough to actual cook it in, not drown it. Once cooked take the food out and shake the excess oil off and put it on a plate. The butter for the Bread must be Olive Oil or something that is plant extract (Floro Pro Active).

Basically eat what you want but don't drown food in oils or fat when cooking them.

You're ramble about people throwing up is a mental illness but can be because they feel they are getting fat. Basically they should seek medical attention from a Doctor and ask what to do, because sometimes the victim can't get out of it.

Some people cannot eat breakfast, unless they wake up 3 hours before waking up. Simply because there body hasnt woken up and when you eat you throw it back up, because you're body isn't ready. My brother is an example, he cannot eat breakfast unless woken up really early. That's when breakfast bars come in, they provide a nice halthy snack and can be tasty.

Other than that, yif you don't want to eat breakfast, you dont HAVE to.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!