PDA

View Full Version : [Dom] Normal RV Report 2 [Dom]

AgnesIO
31-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Hey,

After the coincidence of me posting a RV report just hours before Ryan said Applications were open, I am back.

Key:

Green = Higher Value
Blue = Habbox Value
Red = Lower Value

Rise = Prediction that it will rise in value.
Steady = Predicition that the rare will stay steady.
Drop = Prediction that it will drop in value.
Undisclosed = Prediction that is not known.

Grey Bird Bath:

30hc - 2 times.

A 1hc rise in value was because these were both sold together. The Habbox value suggests these would actually sell for 48hc for the pair. I do not think this is showing a significant change in value, and the trade was probably only made so the buyer could gain two of the items, without having to look around for seperate sellers. Steady.

----

Totem Planet:

0.75hc - 2 times.
1hc - 1 time.
0.4hc - 1 time.

Ouch. A 0.6hc drop in value in one of the trades is quite simply crazy. The trade was a Totem Planet for just one dicemaster. With most trade like this being 2-3 dicemaster's this was a shock trade. The 0.75hc trade was for two items at the same time, the seller selling his two totem planet's for just 1.5hc. However there was one trade that really kept up the value at 1hc. The trade was simple and easy, but since I have only just started coming back on habbo I cannot really make a decent prediction - within a week I should be back on top :) Undisclosed.

----

Throne Sofa:

1.25hc - 4 times.

Well, well, well. This rare if sold in bulk tends to be rounded DOWN to the nearest hc, but in this trades case it was rounded up! The trade was a bulk trade, selling four of the items for the trade total of 5hc. Normally valued at 4.8hc for the four the seller in my opinion did well. The rare is fairly steady at the moment, and I do not this there will be much of a change in the value of this items for the next couple of weeks at least. Steady.

----

And I am done. Adios!

Mr-Trainor
31-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the greatt report Dom! :D Glad you've deicded to post them again :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!